前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
-是我♥干♥的 -米尔斯先生 我得说清楚
- I did it. - Mr. Meers, to be clear
你是在承认杀了蒂姆·布莱索
you're confessing to killing Tim Bledsoe.
如果你那天没打死蒂姆·布莱索 他本打算
Tim Bledsoe was going to blow up the Bridgeport ferry
在第二天炸了布里奇波特渡轮
the day after you shot him.
对不起 我不明白你在说什么
I'm sorry, I-I don't know what you're talking about.
帕特里克·米尔斯还有同伙
Patrick Meers was not acting alone.
某个人或某个团伙在操纵他
Someone, or some group, were pulling his strings.
拜托 我的家人在里面
Please. My family's inside.
你在保护什么人
You're protecting someone.
我真希望能帮到你 乔恩
I wish I could help you, Joan.
那个电子游戏
That video game.
你就是那么跟他们联♥系♥的吗
Is that how you talk to them?
我现在需要你勇敢起来
I need you to be brave now.
你能勇敢起来吗
Can you be brave?
告诉他们
乔恩·华生是个麻烦
十年前 我的公♥司♥跟今天不太一样
Ten years ago, my company wasn't quite where it is today.
我们那时候还不是世界上五亿人口
We weren't the destination for e-mail,
使用电子邮箱 搜索和社交媒体的最终选择
search and social media for 500 million people worldwide.
我们不过是一家小小的创业公♥司♥
We were just a tiny start-up.
在圣何塞的一间热得人浑身是汗的办公室里
In a sweaty office in San Jose.
地址是皮埃蒙特大街2433号♥3号♥间
2433 Piedmont Street, Suite 3.
我现在都还能闻到当时的味道
I can still smell it.
然后有一天 2号♥间可以用了
And then, one day, Suite 2 becomes available.
那个房♥间更大 更好 有更多窗户
It's bigger, it's nicer, has more windows.
于是我们决定搬家
So, we decide to make the move.
但问题是 这意味着要使用新地址
Trouble is, that means a new address.
新信纸抬头 新信封和工作名片
New letterhead, new envelopes, business cards.
我们必须联♥系♥邮局
We have to reach out to the post office,
联♥系♥我们的客户和供应商
to our clients, our suppliers.
有天晚上 门卫听到我们聊起这事
Late one night, the janitor hears us talking about this
他说 你们为什么不把
and he says, "Why don't you just switch the numbers
门上的号♥码换一下
on the doors?"
而这 各位 就是奥德克
And that, folks, is the principle
最初的创造理念
on which Odker was built.
为复杂的问题提供简单的解决途径
Simple solutions for complicated problems.
这也是为什么一个在办公园区推出的网站
That's how a website that launched in an office park
能成为一个跨国大公♥司♥
became a multinational empire.
列奥纳多·达·芬奇说得好
Leonardo da Vinci said it best.
"最终极的繁复即是简洁"
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
胡说八道
Tommyrot.
你穿的什么
What are you wearing?
那个男人确实是个天才
That man is a legitimate genius.
但他讲这样一段鸡尾酒派对上的趣闻
He's diminishing his intellectual sophistication
是在削减他的智慧
for the sake of a cocktail party anecdote.
这是赤♥裸♥裸地迎合
It's just naked pandering.
这是个科技研讨会
It's a Tech Symposium,
不是博士答辩
not a doctoral defense,
而且他是这个星球上最成功的人士之一
and he's one of the most successful people on the planet,
所以显然 他做的事情是正确的
so obviously, he's doing something right.
你为什么对他感兴趣
Why are you interested in him?
因为似乎 他对我感兴趣
Because, apparently, he is interested in me.
你还记得在我离开纽约前 你以我的名义
Do you remember that gun buyback program
开启的枪♥支♥回购项目吗
you started in my name before I left New York?
当然 怎么了
Of course, why?
他刚捐了一大笔钱
He just made a huge donation.
-多大一笔 -这么说吧
- How huge? - Let's just say that
这个项目现在该归到他名下了
the program should be in his name now.
随着这笔钱而来的还有一封邀请
The money came with an invitation.
他明天想见面
He wants to meet tomorrow,
我就想着我得好好了解他一下
so I thought I'd get a handle on him.
我的凝固汽油已经加工好了
Oh, my napalm is done curing.
祝你跟你的新追求者有好运
Good luck with your new suitor.
可不是每天都有人能吸引到
It's not every day one attracts the fancy
美国第八富豪的
of the eighth richest man in America.
你可别把房♥子烧了
Uh, try not to burn the house down.
终点
你好 246号♥先生
Hello, Mr. 246.
-请问你有246号♥夫人吗 -这个过
- Is there a Mrs. 246? - Hmm, pass.
我不能跟腿比我还好看的人约会
I couldn't date a guy who has nicer legs than I do.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
伊莎贝尔呢
Where's Isabel?
我以为到现在早该看到她了
I thought we would have seen her by now.
我知道她想在两小时内跑完的
I know she was trying to finish in under two hours.
我猜可能比她想象中的难吧
I guess it's tougher out there than she would have thought.
她来了
There she is!
你能行
You got this!
天 她看着状态好差
God, she looks awful.
我们也会这样 如果我们经历了16公里的
We would, too, after ten miles of trail running
越野和阻碍路跑
and obstacle courses.
加油 姑娘 你快到了
Come on, girl! You're so close!
冲冲冲
Go, go, go, go, go!
怎么了 她怎么停下了
What-what's happening? Why is she stopping?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-她还在呼吸吗 -我不知道
- Is she still breathing? - I don't know.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第七季第五集
她叫伊莎贝尔·佩雷斯 27岁
Her name is Isabel Perez, she's 27.
生前27岁
was 27.
我们是室友
We were roommates.
你能想到有谁想伤害她吗
Can you think of anyone who would have wanted to hurt her?
伊莎贝尔在特里贝克区的一家顶级私校
Isabel worked in admissions at this ritzy private school
负责招生 圣马可学校
in Tribeca, Saint Mark's.
当学校拒信出来时 她总是受到很多抨击
She always took a lot of flak when rejection letters came out.
那些愤怒的家长
Angry parents.
她会收到很多疯狂的语♥音♥留言
She'd get these insane voice mails.
里面有的会威胁她
There were a few threats.
她从没报♥警♥过吗
She ever report them?
我不知道 我觉得没有
I don't know. I don't think so.
我会和学校核实 他们也许有记录
I'll check with the school; they might have kept track.
如果你想到什么 就给我打电♥话♥
If you think of anything else, you call this number, okay?
我要去走一遍赛道
I have to go walk the course now.
如果我们想找到凶手
We have to find where Isabel was attacked
就得找到伊莎贝尔的遇刺地点
if we're gonna find the person who did this.
你有朋友能送你回家吗
You have any friends here, someone to drive you home?
有
Yeah.
好
All right.
警探
U-Um, Detective.
没有赛道
There is no course.
什么
Sorry?
这是探险越野赛
This is an adventure race.
也就是说没有固定赛道
It means there's no set route.
森林里有一些检查站
There's a bunch of checkpoints all over the forest.
所有选手一起出发
The runners all start together,
但他们可以以任意顺序前往检查站
but then they can go to the checkpoints in whatever order they want,
只要他们在到达终点之前
as long as they get to all of them
去过所有检查站就行
before they reach the finish line.
你是说整片森林都是比赛的场地
You're telling me every inch of this forest is fair game?
我听说这里有12平方公里
I think I heard it's something like 3,000 acres.
找到伊莎贝尔的遇刺地点可能要几天
Finding out where Isabel was attacked could take days.
案发地点是在公园的西南角
Happened in the Southwest corner of the park
在里士满池塘附近
near the edge of Richmond Pond.
你是直接告诉我你怎么知道
You gonna tell me how you know
那女孩的遇刺地点的 还是让我猜
where this girl was stabbed or am I supposed to guess?
在你和她朋友谈话的时候
I examined Miss Perez's body
我检查了佩雷斯小姐的尸体
while you were talking to her friend.
她的坐腿上有一块沼泽泥的污渍
There was a smear of marsh mud on her left leg.
她身上到处都是泥
There was mud all over her body.
没错 但大部分泥都干了
Yeah, but most of that mud had dried.
她左脚踝上的沼泽泥还是湿的
The marsh mud above her left ankle was still damp.
好吧
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表