他们会在那车厢里找到固体硝酸铵
They're gonna find traces of solid ammonium nitrate
肥料的痕迹
fertilizer in the trunk.
和用在俄克拉荷马市爆♥炸♥案里的一样
Same stuff that was used in the Oklahoma City bombing.
他有足够的量炸沉一艘船吗
He have enough to sink a ship?
根据狄伦的说法 车厢里满满都是
According to Dylan, the trunk was full of it,
至少有800磅
at least 800 pounds.
足够在任何地方炸出一个洞了
That's enough to punch a hole in just about anything.
如果蒂姆是什么激进的本地恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Well, the ferry makes sense if Tim was some kind of
渡轮的事就说得通了
aspiring domestic terrorist.
不然为什么他要开车从皇后区到康乃迪克
Why else would he drive from Queens to Connecticut
然后再一路开回杰斐逊港
and then drive all the way back to Port Jefferson?
我联络了渡轮
I called the ferry.
他们会去查准确的乘船人数
They're gonna check exact numbers on ridership,
但最起码 那船本会在那天
but best guess, the ship would have gone down
连同船上的200名乘客一起下沉
with 200 people on board that day.
但在这计划实施前一天
Instead, Tim Bledsoe gets shot and stuffed in a wall
蒂姆·布莱索被人枪杀 塞进了墙里
one day before all this is supposed to happen.
这绝不是巧合
I can't imagine it's a coincidence,
随之而来的问题就更多了
which only leads to more questions.
这是蒂姆的计划吗
Was this Tim's plan?
他是在为别人做事吗
Was he working for someone?
他的同伙最后时刻怂了吗
Did his accomplice get cold feet?
我曾想过 杀他的人
Crossed my mind, the guy who shot him
为世界帮了个挺大的忙
did the world a pretty big favor.
但如果这人是个
But if we're talking about some hero
知道蒂姆计划的英雄
who learned what Tim was up to,
他为什么不报♥警♥呢
why not call the cops?
为什么要向一个警♥察♥开枪来隐瞒这事
Why shoot a cop to keep it all a secret?
我同意 实在说不通
I agree. It doesn't make any sense.
一定有人知道蒂姆的计划
Someone had to know Tim's plan.
我得通知联调局这案子
I got to let the feds in on all this,
看他们有没有关注过他
see if he was on their radar.
我猜你不想跟我一起去吧
I'm guessing you don't want to join me.
实际上 我想再跟蒂姆的妈妈聊聊
Actually, I want to talk to Tim's mother again.
她并不觉得她儿子这么坏
She didn't think he was such a bad kid.
我想知道她是在骗我还是自欺欺人
I want to know if she was lying to me or just herself.
你们说蒂姆想要杀人
You think Tim wanted to kill people?
我们知道这很难接受 但基于目前的发现
We know it's hard to hear, but we don't have
实在没有更好的解释了
a better explanation for what we found so far.
他买♥♥了一张布里奇波特渡轮的票
Can you think of another reason he would have bought
你能想到其它可能的原因吗
a ticket for the Bridgeport Ferry?
你们在康涅狄格州有亲戚朋友吗
Do you have friends or relatives in Connecticut?
我不知道他为什么会想去那里
I have no idea why he would've wanted to drive up there,
但你们是说...
but what you're saying...
一枚炸♥弹♥
a-a bomb?
这不可能
It's not possible.
我会知道的
I would know.
也许你潜意识里的确知道
Well, maybe some part of you did know subconsciously?
你是想为他隐瞒吗
You trying to cover for him?
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我儿子不是炸♥弹♥客
My son was not a bomber.
也许不是
Perhaps not.
我们并不确定他是单独行动的
We're by no means certain that he acted alone.
这种事通常需要精心计划
Plot like this requires considerable planning,
丰富的知识和专业技术
sophistication, and technical expertise.
你说过蒂姆交友不慎
You said that Tim fell in with the wrong crowd.
能想到什么特别的人
Can you think of anyone in particular
可能影响了他吗
who might have gotten in his ear?
一个知道如何制♥作♥
Anyone who knew how to build
化肥炸♥弹♥的人
a fertilizer bomb?
你知道什么
You know something.
不 我不知道 但是
No, I don't, but...
你提到化肥
but you said "fertilizer."
没错 他囤了很多
That's right. He had a lot of it.
大概在蒂姆失踪前一周
Right before Tim went missing, about a week, maybe,
我的信♥用♥卡♥丢了
I lost my credit card.
或者我以为弄丢了 我不愿相信是他偷的
Or I thought I did. I-I didn't want to believe it was Tim.
卡上有些很奇怪的消费
There were these weird charges.
我打电♥话♥投诉
I called and complained.
告诉信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥那是诈骗
I told the company they were fraud,
他们就撤销了
and they canceled them.
但其实是蒂姆
But it was Tim.
他还买♥♥了很多其它东西
He bought a lot of other stuff, too.
但这可能只是巧合 对吧
But it could just be a coincidence, right?
我是说可能真的是诈骗
I mean, it-it could've been fraud.
我们得看看消费记录
We need to see those charges.
你的枪击案调查进展很快
The investigation into your shooting proceeds apace.
我相信我们就快找到枪手了
I'm confident we'll find the person responsible.
还有 你好
Also... hello.
我认为尽管你现在情况不佳
It's my understanding that, despite your condition,
我的话你即便不能都理解 也许也能明白一些
you might understand some, if not all, of what I'm saying.
当然更有可能我只是在自言自语
Of course it's more likely I'm just talking to myself.
你对华生的所做所为
What you did to Watson...
你破坏了一切
You jeopardized everything. Yeah.
我知道
I know
汉娜是你女儿 所以
Hannah's your daughter, so...
我本会理解
I would have understood.
我本会帮你的
I would have helped you.
我还想让你知道 我原谅你了
And-and I want you to know that I forgive you.
这是当然
Of course I do.
你该早点挨枪子的
Should've got yourself shot a lot sooner,
我们就能更早冰释前嫌了
we could have settled this all then.
你听到了多少
How much of that did you hear?
我进来时你正说"我原谅你了"
I came in at "I forgive you."
你是怎么绕过走廊里那家伙的
How did you get past the guy in the hall?
很抱歉 我不该来的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come.
不 我很高兴你来了
No, I'm glad you did.
我觉得他也会高兴的
I think he would be, too.
我不知道去年你俩之间发生了什么
You know, I don't know what went down between you guys last year,
不是特别清楚
I mean, not really,
但我知道他很想你
but I know that he missed you.
每天都是
Every day.
他爱你
He loves you.
虽然他现在没法说出口
I mean, he can't say it right now.
就算他醒着 他大概也说不出口
Hell, he probably couldn't say it even if he was awake...
但这是真的
but he does.
你想说的话都说完了吗
Did you get to say everything you wanted to?
932块 做个炸♥弹♥只需要这么点钱
932 bucks. That's all it costs to build a car bomb, huh?
如果你是用园艺用品来做的话
If you're making it out of gardening supplies,
但这不是我给你看这个的主要原因
but that's not why I wanted you to see that statement.
看我高亮出来的部分
Check out the highlighted charges.
看起来蒂姆的母亲标注成诈骗的所有购买♥♥
Looks like all the purchases Tim's mom
都是跟布朗克斯的企业达成的交易
flagged as fraud were at businesses in the Bronx.
看到纳蒂·G的那几小笔了吗
See all the little ones from Natty G's?
有争议的交易
那是莫里斯高地
So that is a diner
一家青年旅舍的附属餐厅
attached to a youth hostel in Morris Heights.
所以你知道蒂姆死前待在哪里了
So you know where Tim was staying before he died.
不止如此 我还有蒂姆被绑♥架♥的录像
Better than that. I have footage of Tim being abducted.
发生在正门前
So it happened out front,
就在他打算去康涅狄格州起航前一晚
the night before he was going to Connecticut to set sail.
没人看过这录像吗
Nobody ever saw this?
他用假名登记的 没人想到去查看
He was checked in under a fake name, so nobody knew to look.
但街对面的大楼
But the building across the street
有个外部的摄像头拍到了一切
has an exterior security camera that caught the whole thing.
时间戳是22:34
Time-stamped 22:34.
好吧 那是蒂姆
Okay. There's Tim.
只有一秒就结束了
Now there's just a second at the end,
但可以清楚地看到
you get a glimpse of the guy, but you can see, plain as day,
他带了枪 那里
he's carrying a gun. There.
肯定足够做面部识别了
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表