你们觉得我杀了拜伦 真的吗
You think I killed Baron? Seriously?
现在是21世纪了
It's the 21st century.
孕妇什么事都能做
Pregnant women can do all sorts of things.
包括去靶场
Including go to the gun range.
我们和离你家最近的靶场经理聊过
We spoke to the manager at the one closest to your house.
他说你最近经常去那里
He says that you've been there a lot lately,
用一支像这样的AR-15步♥枪♥练习
practicing with an AR-15 like this one.
在你和伯吉斯医生共事之前
Before you started working for Dr. Burgess,
你在军队待了六年 对吗
you were in the Army for six years, right?
所以呢
So?
我们猜测就是那时开始
So we're guessing that's where
你变得非常精通枪♥械♥
you got to be so proficient with firearms.
你应该也是在那时学到射击巢的知识
It's probably also where you learned about sniper nests,
比如你用来侦查我朋友戴维斯·威马克的那座
like the one you scouted for my friend Davis Whitmark.
我们知道伯吉斯医生
We know that Dr. Burgess
也是他的内分泌医生
was his endocrinologist, too.
他几年前在执行任务期间失去肾上腺后
He needed regular follow-ups after losing his adrenal gland
需要医生定时回访
in the line of duty a few years ago.
不太确定你是什么时候看到他的性♥虐♥视频的
Not sure exactly when you saw one of his bondage videos,
但你看到了 你还认出了他的伤疤
but you did, and you recognized his scar.
你还在一年多前发现了
You realized that Baron was an heir
拜伦是保蒂斯塔地♥产♥的继承人
to the Bautista estate a little over a year ago.
并且他的教练说那时候你们刚开始约会
Now, his trainer said that's around the time you started dating.
我们就约过两次会
We went on like two dates.
我觉得不止
I think it was more than that.
不管怎样 你都充分利用了
Either way, you made the most of them.
伯吉斯医生会作证他给你开了荷尔蒙药物
Dr. Burgess will testify that he prescribed you hormone pills
用来帮助你受孕
to help you get pregnant.
你告诉他你使用了他人的捐精
You told him you were using a sperm donor.
虽然在某种程度上确实是这样
Which, in a way, you were,
因为那都是拜伦捐给你的
because that's all Baron ever was to you.
一旦你到达了第三妊娠期
Once you reached your third trimester,
你会不惜一切代价确保你的怀孕没有白费
you could be all but assured your pregnancy would go the distance.
你有能助你拿下保蒂斯塔财产的孩子
You had the baby you needed to claim the Bautista estate.
你不需要的是孩子的父亲
What you didn't need was the father.
所以你决定杀了他
So you decided to kill him.
但算你倒霉 伯吉斯医生在同一时间
Unlucky for you, Dr. Burgess broke into
闯入了拜伦家
Baron's house around the same time.
拜伦害怕了 躲了起来
Baron got scared and went into hiding.
我们猜想他跟你说了情况
We're guessing he told you what was going on
因为他不想让你担心
because he didn't want you to worry.
但你还是很担心
But you did.
不是担心他 而是担心你的计划
Not about him, but about your plan.
你得让他死 而现在他在沃福德酒店
You needed him dead, and now he was holed up
被一支安保小队保护着
with a security team at the Warford Hotel.
所以你勒索了戴维斯
So you blackmailed Davis.
让他爬上了对面的屋顶
Got him up on that roof across the way
朝拜伦的窗户开枪
to shoot at Baron's window.
我们在他动手前就逮捕了他
We arrested him before that could happen,
但骚乱已经足以让他
but the commotion was enough to get him
和他的保安采取行动了
and his guards on the move.
你跟踪了他们 然后开枪把他们都干倒了
You followed them and then you gunned them all down.
剩下的就是去他母亲家
All that was left was to go to his mother's house
看看能不能偷点什么 好帮你向危地马拉政♥府♥
and find anything you could steal that could help prove
证明他是保蒂斯塔家的人
to the Guatemalan government that he was a Bautista.
我不太舒服
I don't feel good. I...
我觉得我得去医院
think I need to go to the hospital.
但首先 我想指出
But first I would like to point out
你刚才说的一切都是推测
that everything you've just said is circumstantial.
我的孩子
My baby?
他根本不是拜伦的
He isn't even Baron's.
这是法♥院♥要求做亲子鉴定的命令
This is a court order for a paternity test.
我相信结果会跟你说的相反
Pretty sure it's gonna say the opposite.
如果相反 那也是推测
If it does, that'll be circumstantial, too.
但我觉得在陪审团面前能起到很大作用了
But I think it's gonna go a hell of a long way with a jury.
下次我再遇到二八概率事件 我找你
Next time I get another 80/20 call, I'll send it your way.
你来决定
It'll be your decision.
就当这是建立信任的训练
Call it a trust-building exercise.
需要的都有了
We got everything.
我们会立案 你得有耐心
And we're gonna start a case. You need to be patient.
这种规模的调查
Investigations of this size
而且对象是地位这么高的人 得花点时间
and of someone of this stature, they take time.
没什么需要你做的了
There's nothing more for you to do.
这样的话 我有一个问题
Well, in that case, I have one question.
你加入赖兴巴♥赫♥的小集团
Did you become a member of Reichenbach's cabal
是我去找你之前还是之后的事
before I came to see you, or after?
什么意思
What do you mean?
录音
The recording.
简直不能更清晰了
It couldn't be any clearer.
那天码头上风很大
It was windy that day on the pier.
我不关国安局声称
I don't care what kind of covert listening device
有什么秘密录音的设备
the NSA alleges to have.
要想弄到这么清晰的录音
The only way you could make a recording that clear
只能通过窃听器 而我当时显然没戴
is with a wire, and I certainly wasn't wearing one.
我觉得你吃虫子饼吃多了
I think you've been eating too much bug paste.
是整个国安局都是奥丁的人 还是只有你
Is the entire NSA in Odin's pocket, or is it just you?
得用上那个了 是吧
Come to that, has it?
一直就只是时间问题 不是吗
It was always a matter of time, wasn't it?
同意帮你调查我们共同的朋友
Agreeing to help you investigate our mutual friend
是他的主意
was his idea.
他觉得能拖慢的你进度
He thought it'd slow you down,
能帮他争取时间去进行新的招募
give him more time to polish a new recruitment pitch.
我要是你就会受宠若惊
I'd be flattered if I was you.
好吧 但你不是我 对吧
Yeah, well, you're not me, are you?
因为我不是个杀人的卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
I know that, because I'm not a murderous traitor.
卖♥♥♥国♥♥贼♥
Traitor?
如果能阻止下一次911事件
Well, what's a little murder
区区杀个人又算什么
if you can stop the next 9/11?
你能明白我为什么会感兴趣吧
You do see why that would be of interest to me, don't you?
如果你要开枪打我
Well, if you are gonna shoot me,
我请你痛快点动手
I'd just ask that you get on with it.
这不是为你准备的
This isn't for you.
这个才是
This is.
这是我整理出的
This is everything I've put together on you
过去几年你的记录 打开看看
over the past couple of years. Open it up.
你会看到很多熟悉的名字
You'll see a lot of familiar names.
托马斯·格雷森警监
Captain Thomas Gregson,
他的女儿汉娜 他的妻子佩吉
his daughter Hannah, his wife Paige.
马库斯·贝尔警探 他的女友香特尔
Detective Marcus Bell, his girlfriend Chantal.
凯蒂·温特 她儿子阿奇
Kitty Winter, her son Archie.
来看看 还有个人我忘了 对吧
Let's see, there's someone I'm forgetting, isn't there?
-有吗 -对
- Is there? - Yeah.
乔恩·华生医生
Dr. Joan Watson.
要是她出什么事就太可惜了
It'd be a shame if something happened to her.
比如一次搞砸的
Maybe a botched home invasion
像杀死巴士司机那样的入室抢劫
like the one that killed that bus driver?
或者更糟一点的
Maybe something messier.
我们的朋友不想伤害你们任何人
Our friend doesn't want to hurt any of you,
但我觉得有必要让你意识到他可以伤害任何人
but I think it's important you realize he could hurt all of you.
别挡他的道
Don't get in his way.
你就能活得更久 更重要的是
You'll live longer. More importantly,
你那些朋友也能活得更久
so will all of your friends.
跟麦克纳利谈得如何
How'd it go with McNally?
我觉得你犯了个错误
I think you're making a mistake.
我比你了解这家伙
I know this guy better than you do.
麦克纳利探员 在所以重要的方面
In all the ways that matter, Agent McNally,
我觉得我更了解他
I think I know him better.
这件事他不会罢休的
He's not gonna let this go.
我说过了 我不希望他或他的搭档罢休
I told you, I don't want him to let it go, him or his partner.
我想让他们加入我们
I want them to join us.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表