I've got no idea.
但如果你真想变成更好的人
But if you really want to be a better person,
我可以帮助你搞明白
I could help you figure it out.
所以你们不认为
So you don't think
是梅瑞狄斯·萨格霍恩杀了希瑟·弗利
Meredith Sagehorn killed Heather Foley.
我们认为概率很低 法拉德警探也认同
We'd say the odds are pretty slim. Detective Farrad agrees.
虽然如此 我们还是需要你的帮忙
That said, we could still use your help.
即便萨格霍恩没有做
Even if Sagehorn didn't do it,
也可能是她组织里的某人 因同样原因做的
someone in her organization might have, for the same reason.
希瑟之前在和你合作
Heather was cooperating with you.
这就意味着她对整个团伙造成了威胁
That meant she was a threat to the entire ring.
他们中的任何人
Any one of them
都会担心失去收入
would have been worried about losing income,
或是进监狱
or going to prison.
我们也在思考同样的事
We've been thinking the same thing.
不管是不是萨格霍恩杀了希瑟·弗利
Sagehorn or not, whoever killed Heather Foley,
我们都要假设我的身份暴露了
we have to assume my cover is blown,
而团伙里的人
and that people inside the ring
或许会产生警惕
might have their guards up.
这意味着你们要退出了吗
That mean you guys are backing off?
只是暂时
Well, for now.
你知道 就是给足时间
You know, long enough
让团伙再次感觉舒适
to let the ring feel comfortable again.
然后我们再试图策反一个副手
Then we can try to turn another lieutenant
用不同的掩盖身份
with a different undercover.
无论如何 我们愿意帮你们
At any rate, we'd love to help you out,
我只是不知道该怎么帮
I just don't know how we can.
你知道的 法拉德已经排除了
You know, Farrad already ruled out
所有其他已知的组织成员
all the other known members of the organization
他们都不是杀害弗利的嫌疑人
as suspects in the Foley murder.
所以我们想调查一下
Which is why we want to look into members
你们还不知道的成员
that you don't know yet.
我搭档和我上次来的时候
So, my partner and I noticed these photos
注意到了这些照片
the last time we were here.
这些是便利商店安全摄像头拍下的 对吧
Those were taken by security cameras at retail stores, right?
这些公♥司♥在帮助你们辨认小偷
Those companies are helping you identify shoplifters.
如果你们可以介绍给我们
If you guys are willing to make the introductions,
我们想联络一下
we'd like to reach out,
自己捋一遍他们的安保录像
go through their security footage ourselves.
我们或许能辨认出他们遗漏的人
We might be able to identify someone that they missed.
利好稳在三个州有上千家店
Leehoven's has over a thousand stores in the tristate area.
新泽西就有400家
400 in New Jersey alone.
我们整个公♥司♥的防损都在这里进行
We coordinate loss prevention for the whole company here,
我的队伍保存着一整套
and my team keeps a running collection
我们已发现的扒手录像
of anyone we spot boosting formula.
你这里看到的是最近三个月的
And what you're looking at here is the last three months.
我们在商店之间共享图像
We share the images between stores.
最近也与警♥察♥开始合作
And lately, the state police.
利好稳非常积极地
Leehoven's is very proactive
与执法机关合作
about working with law enforcement.
你把那家伙加入你们的名单了吗
Have you added that guy to your collection yet?
为什么 你看到他偷东西了吗
Why? Did you see him steal?
没有 但是他想偷
No, but he wants to.
他一直在反复不断地
He's been reading different boxes
看同一种麦片的盒子 持续了很久
of the same cereal over and over again, for like, forever.
他真正在做的是等待过道没人
What he's really doing is waiting for the aisle to clear
这样他就可以下手了
before he can make his move.
捕捉的好
Good catch.
我让我的人注意下他
I'll have my people keep an eye out for him.
那是你 对吧
That's you, is it not?
是的
Yeah.
我每周去巡店一次
I do store visits once a week.
那套衣服是因为那天我要在
The fancy threads are because I had testified
州议员前做证
before the state senate that day.
是吗 关于什么的
Oh, yeah? What about?
碰巧是婴儿配方奶粉
As it happens, baby formula.
州政♥府♥发放抵用券
The state gives cash vouchers
给有需求的母亲喂养孩子
to needy moms to help feed their kids.
配方奶粉是包含在其中的食品
Formula is one of the foods covered.
你为什么需要去作证
Why'd you have to testify?
听起来没有什么有争议的
That doesn't sound very controversial.
这你就不知道了
You'd be surprised.
正因为婴儿配方奶粉面向那么多顾客免费
Thanks to baby formula being free to so many customers,
价格被有意抬高了
the prices get artificially jacked up,
高价值就会刺♥激♥犯罪
and high prices incentivize crime.
所以州政♥府♥正考虑
So the state is considering
从项目中剔除配方奶粉
dropping formula from the program.
看起来我有双发现小偷的眼睛啊
Guess I have an eye for spotting thieves, huh?
你好像说过
Now you say something like
小偷就只是另外一种骗子 对吗
thieves are just another form of liars, right?
不 你确实有天赋
No, you have a talent.
你之前说过的那些
Uh, the stuff you said earlier,
我需要考虑一下
I, um, I have to think about it.
当然没问题
Yes, of course.
所以等回到你那里之后
So when we get back to your place,
你想要把录像分配一下吗
you want to split the footage up?
不 不需要
No, I don't.
但只是因为我认为没有必要
But only 'cause I don't think it's necessary.
我在考虑一种新的犯罪理论
I'm considering a new theory of the crime.
希瑟·弗利正打算要介绍
Heather Foley was on the verge of introducing
一位卧底警探给梅瑞狄斯·萨格霍恩
an undercover detective to Meredith Sagehorn.
如果他成功获得她的信任
Had he succeeded in gaining her trust,
整个团体被端掉
a takedown of the entire operation
就是指日可待的事
would've quickly followed.
好 这为什么是新理论
Right, so how is that a new theory?
因为我现在关注的是时机
'Cause I'm now focused on the timing.
根据班迪克斯的说法
According to what Bendix said,
州参议员很快会就婴儿配方奶粉补贴展开投票
state senate will soon be voting on baby formula subsidies.
如果警♥察♥逮捕了
When the state police execute their warrant
萨格霍恩女士的犯罪团伙
of Mrs. Sagehorn's crime ring,
这件事肯定会上头条
that's going to generate headlines,
这些头条可能会大大影响
and those headlines may well sway the vote
针对补贴的投票结果
against the subsidies.
但有很多人靠着这些没办法获得
But a lot of people make a lot of money off those moms
免费奶粉的妈妈来赚大钱
getting free formula.
想想如果人们都不再买♥♥奶粉会造成多大的损失
Imagine the losses if people stopped buying formula en masse.
你觉得杀了希瑟的人
You think someone killed Heather
是为了将调查拖延到投票之后
to stall the investigation until after the vote.
我听说我们的一位客户
Did I hear correctly that one of our clients,
约翰·贾瑞德布被逮捕了 是真的吗
John Garrideb, has been arrested?
是的 原来约翰·贾瑞德布
You did. It turns out that John Garrideb
只是说服了内森·贾瑞德布
only convinced Nathan Garrideb
到这来找霍华德·贾瑞德布
to come here to find Howard Garrideb,
这样约翰的朋友就可以在内森不在的时候
so that John's friends could steal a fortune
从他家偷东西
from Nathan's house while he was away.
苏格兰场的警方已经在伦敦抓获了同伙
Scotland Yard picked up the accomplices in London.
约翰即将入狱 内森也即将回家
John is on his way to jail, and Nathan is on his way home.
这边进展如何
How's it been going here?
同样收效显著
Also productive.
正在跟进我在短♥信♥上告诉你的那套新推测
Working off the new theory that I texted you,
凯西和我整理了一份嫌犯名单
Cassie and I identified a list of suspects.
婴儿奶粉制♥造♥公♥司♥的
Top executives at companies
顶层人员
that make baby formula
还有奶粉销♥售♥公♥司♥的老板
and owners of companies that sell it.
都是因高价奶粉受益的人
So people who benefit from its high prices.
虽然我们还没有证据
And while we don't yet have proof,
但我们的范围很快缩小到了
our focus quickly narrowed
马克·利霍芬身上
to Mack Leehoven himself,
利好稳连锁超♥市♥的创始人兼董事长
founder and CEO of Leehoven's Supermarkets.
第一 他的商业帝国规模正合适
One, his empire is just the right size.
大部分店面都在新泽西州内
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表