你最近跟华生谈过吗
You talk to Watson lately?
她是我搭档 我们总是在交谈
She's my partner. We talk all the time.
不 我是说 跟她谈谈
No. I mean... talk to her.
昨天我跟她说
I said to her yesterday that
我觉得她不太喜欢伦敦
I didn't think she'd taken to London very well.
你没注意到她过去一年的表现吗
Have you not been paying attention the last 12 months?
她进展好极了
She's been thriving.
我不是说工作上
I'm not talking about work.
而是所有其他方面
I'm talking about everything else.
别告诉我你没留意到
Don't tell me you haven't noticed.
她偶尔会想念纽约吗
Does she occasionally miss New York?
当然会
Yes, of course she does.
移居他乡 这是很正常的事
That's to be expected after a major relocation.
我是有经验的 我搬去纽约的时候
I know from experience. My move to New York--
就很有挑战 但随着时间流逝
it was challenging, but as time wore on,
我开始喜欢我的新家了
I grew to love my new home.
这根本不一样 你们俩的经历
It's not the same thing-- what you did, what she's done.
你去纽约是为了逃避
You were running away from something.
而她来这是为了你
She's run to something.
华生不会为了任何事 更别说是我了
Watson doesn't run to anything, let alone me.
她来这里只是为了我们能继续做搭档
She came here so that we could be partners again.
我只是告诉你 情况不一样
I'm just saying, it's different.
再次谢谢你今天帮我
Thanks again for helping me today.
我知道你想她留在这
I know you want her here.
我也想
I want her here, too.
但这不代表她属于这里
Doesn't mean that she belongs here.
有空吗
Got a minute?
当然 进来吧
Yeah, sure.
怎么了 你没事吧
What's up? You okay?
有件事我想跟你说
There's something I've been wanting
已经很久了
to talk to you about for a while now.
我一直拖着
Keep putting it off,
而现在 过几天我就要走了 我...
and now I only have a few days left here, and I...
什么事 你说吧
What? Go ahead.
你跟夏洛克还有乔恩
Everything that went down
之间发生的那些事
between you and Sherlock and Joan--
你该释怀了
you gotta get past it.
不仅如此 你要修复这段关系
More than that. You gotta fix it.
-马库斯 -不
- Marcus... - No.
他们一直对我们忠心耿耿
They never did anything but right by us.
而现在 只要有人提起他们
Now, whenever anyone mentions them,
你就好像听到了指甲划黑板的声音
it's like nails on a chalkboard to you.
难道我应该为夏洛克
I'm supposed to be happy that Sherlock
坦白杀了迈克・罗温而高兴吗
confessed to killing Michael Rowan?
高兴他舍弃了在这里的一切吗
That he threw away everything he had here?
他是想要救他的同伴
He was trying to save his partner.
联邦调查局针对乔恩的案子就是个笑话
The Feds' case against Joan was a joke.
你知道 我也知道 但他听吗 不
You know it, I know it, but would he listen? No.
他就一定要特立独行
He had to do what he always does.
他要去扮演牛仔
He had to play cowboy.
我知道的 好吗
I know, okay?
我知道
I know.
你知道
You know?
你知道什么
You know what?
我知道杀了迈克・罗温的真凶是谁
I know who really killed Michael Rowan.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
我们得知夏洛克承认杀了罗温时
I was with you when we got the news
我就在你身边
Sherlock confessed to Rowan's murder.
你很愤怒 但一点也不吃惊
You were angry, but you weren't surprised.
这个话题结束了
We're not having this conversation.
我想着 好吧 或许我也不该感到吃惊
I figured, okay, maybe I shouldn't have been surprised, either.
夏洛克是在为乔恩打抱不平
Sherlock was doing right by Joan.
我不喜欢 但是我明白
I didn't like it, but I got it.
我接受 你呢
I accepted it. You?
你表现得像是他们从没存在过
You acted like they never existed.
就好像他们不是我们大家庭的一员
Like they weren't part of our family.
花了我一些时间 但我终于想明白了
Took me a while, but I finally figured it out.
你当时的情绪不是愤怒
It wasn't anger you were feeling.
而是愧疚
It was guilt.
你也在保护某个人
You were protecting someone, too.
我一点也不喜欢罗温案子上发生的事
I don't like anything about what happened with the Rowan case.
一点也不
Not one damn thing.
我痛恨知道了我所知道的事
I hate knowing what I know.
但我能理解
But I get it.
先说清楚
And to be clear,
我不认为别人需要知道这事
I don't think anyone else needs to know about it.
但是夏洛克和乔恩 他们是你的朋友
But Sherlock and Joan, they were your friends.
他们支持过你
They were there for you,
支持过我 一直都是
for me, always.
是时候你对他们表现出些忠诚了
It's time you made things right with them.
怎么做
How?
我要怎么才能表现出来
How the hell am I supposed to do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我想"对不起"应该是个很好的开始
But I bet "I'm sorry" would be a good start.
我正要去商店呢
Oh, hey. I was gonna go to the store.
你需要什么吗
Do you need anything?
我不饿 但谢了
I'm not hungry, but thank you.
你还好吗
You okay?
-你们是福尔摩斯和华生吗 -你有何事
- Oi, you Holmes and Watson? - What's it to you?
这是给你们的
This is for you.
你不接着吗
You're not gonna take it?
你放在那里就行了
You can leave it there.
-什么 放街上吗 -是的
- What, in the street? - Yeah.
你可以走了
On your way.
是露比・卡维尔寄来的 她想谈谈
It's from Ruby Carville. She wants to talk.
抱歉一团糟
Forgive the mess.
这地方自从我父亲死后就没怎么整理过了
This place hasn't seen much attention since my father died.
他以前会在这里和他的老朋友们纵欲狂欢
He used to host orgies here for his decrepit friends.
类似电影《大开眼界》 但是有更多耳毛
Think Eyes Wide Shut, but with more ear hair.
这倒解释了这里的味道
That would explain some of the smells.
我们有何荣幸受邀来这里 卡维尔小姐
To what do we owe the pleasure, Ms. Carville?
今早有个奇怪但很有趣的女人
A strange but intriguing woman tried to sell me a bag
想要卖♥♥我一包女王陛下的垃圾
of Her Majesty's rubbish this morning.
当最终发现那只不过是用来
When it became clear it was just a pretense
问我一个非常隐私问题的借口后
to ask me questions of a very private nature,
我让她走了
I told her to leave.
然后我让我《都市闪光灯》里的
Then I put it to some of my reporters
一些记者去调查她
at The Metro Flash to identify her.
或许不是什么好料 但也值得一查
It may be a rag, but it's an investigative rag.
她的名字引出了你的名字 然后就到这里了
Her name led to your names, and here we are.
你知道我们正在帮助苏格兰场调查
You know we're helping Scotland Yard investigate
发生在洛拉・奎因身上的事
what happened to Lola Quinn.
所以我才想在远离监控的地方见面
That's why I wanted to meet away from prying eyes.
你的小帮手
Your little helper
提到了一个关于洛拉和我的传言
made reference to some rumors about Lola and me.
我想我就是因此才成为嫌疑犯的
I assume they're the reason I'm a suspect.
你否认你们是情人吗
Do you deny you were lovers?
实际上 我确实很爱洛拉
Actually, I did love Lola very much,
但不是你想象的那种
but not in the way you think.
她不是我的情人 她...
She wasn't my lover, you see. She...
她是我女儿
she was my daughter.
我从没和人说过洛拉的事 整整25年
I never told anyone about Lola. Not for 25 years.
你把她送去领养了吗
You gave her up for adoption?
那是我在牛津大学的第三年
It was my third year at Oxford.
我被说服有个孩子会毁掉我的生活
I was persuaded a baby would ruin my life.
那之后没有一天我不对此质疑的
Not a day goes by I don't wonder.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
不 在这种事上撒谎可太糟了
No, that would be a horrible thing to lie about.
没有你指控我所做的事糟
Not as horrible as what you've come to accuse me of.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表