the passenger had dark hair and a dark complexion.
这让联调局想到基♥地♥组♥织♥和ISIS
That got the Feds thinking al-Qaeda or ISIS.
如果是这种组织
If it's one of those groups,
他们会发动连环袭击
they like to carry out multiple attacks.
也就是说还可能有更多的汽车炸♥弹♥出现
That could mean there are more car bombs out there.
你说夏洛克已经来了是吗
You said Sherlock was here already?
那是司机吗
Is that the driver?
对 是他剩下的部分
Yeah. What's left of him.
虽然你得到了那样的描述
Despite the description you were given,
但我可以向你保证这个人不是
I can virtually guarantee you this man is not a member
基♥地♥组♥织♥或ISIS的成员
of al-Qaeda or ISIS.
继续说
I'm listening.
看他的皮带扣
Look at the belt buckle.
尽管碳化了 还是能清楚地看到
Despite the charring, you can quite clearly see
它是一片蓝色上有一个白色十字架
it's a white cross on a field of blue.
伊♥斯♥兰♥极端分子怎么会在为教义自爆的路上
What kind of Islamic extremist wears a cross on his way
戴着一个十字架
to blowing himself up for the cause?
而且 尽管这个图案可能来自
Furthermore, while it might be
19世纪的希腊国旗
from the 19th-century flag of Greece,
它更像是萨尔瓦多的一个省份
it is more likely the insignia of La Libertad,
拉利伯塔德省的标志
a departamento of El Salvador.
你说目击者告诉你
You said the witness you spoke to described
逃跑的那个人脸上有黑色污迹
seeing dark smudges on the face of the man who ran.
对 她觉得那是车祸造成的油污
Yeah. She thought it was grease or something, from the crash.
好 如果不是油污而是纹身呢
Yeah, what if it wasn't grease? What if it was tattoos?
萨尔瓦多 面部纹身 你觉得这个人
El Salvador, facial tattoos, so you think this guy
和他的朋友是马拉三角帮的成员
and his friend were members of Mara Tres.
虽然这有可能是两个街头帮派分子
While it is possible two members of a vicious street gang
和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的合作 但更有可能
were co-opted by terrorists, it's more likely
他们是要把炸♥弹♥送给竞争对手的
the bomb they were carrying was intended for a rival group.
有道理
That makes sense.
我们上次对付马拉三角帮的时候
I mean, the last time we dealt with Mara Tres,
他们屠♥杀♥了一群恶徒帮的成员
they massacred a bunch of SBK members.
他们喜欢把事情闹大
They like to go big.
我去跟德怀尔警监和联调局说
I'll talk to Captain Dwyer and the Feds.
告诉他们我们需要考虑这一点
Tell them it's something we need to consider.
我知道联调局不想再抓我们了
So I know the FBI doesn't want to arrest us anymore,
但如果你忙完了 我想尽快离开
but if you're done here, I'd rather not linger.
华生 证据说了 是马拉三角帮
The evidence has spoken, Watson, and it said "Mara Tres."
官方可以用他们喜欢的方式调查
The authorities can come at this any way they want.
但我们有内部人员
You and I have got a man on the inside.
是吗
We do?
哈康·塞拉亚
Halcon Zelaya?
这就是你的内部人员
That's your man inside.
我知道你不喜欢他
I realize you're not a fan.
"不喜欢" 这家伙身上有
"Not a fan"? The guy is responsible
十几起谋杀案 更别说
for dozens of murders, not to mention the fact
我们上次看到他
that the last time we saw him
他正用货箱运他妹妹的尸体
he was carting his dead sister around in a crate.
他那时很悲痛
Well, he was grieving.
而且公平地讲 他没有把她放在货箱里
And, to be fair, he didn't put her in the crate,
是凶手干的
her killer did.
好吧 我们假设你是对的
Okay. Let's say you're right.
炸♥弹♥是马拉三角帮的人干的
Mara Tres is responsible for the bomb.
哈康是纽约的老大 他为什么要帮你
Halcon is their New York boss. Why would he tell you anything?
我们就说他的两个手下变成了激进分子
Let's say two of his men really did become radicalized.
他也许是个罪犯 但他是有原则的
He may be a criminal, but he lives by a code.
我觉得他会帮我们查出他们的身份
I think he would help us identify them.
你说炸♥弹♥有可能是送给对立帮派的
You said it's more likely the bomb was meant for a rival gang.
也就是说他可能是幕后黑手
That would mean he was the one behind the bomb.
如果他是 我会发现他撒谎的
If he was, and he lies to me, I'll know it.
那样我们至少知道我们的方向没错
Then at least we'll know we're on the right track.
不管怎样 他还是没回我的消息
Anyway, he still hasn't responded to any of my messages.
他没有你的手♥机♥号♥吧
He hasn't got your number, has he?
是警监
It's the captain.
他说他一直在补习帕特里克·米尔斯
He says he's been catching up on everything that happened
袭击他之后发生的事
after Patrick Meers shot him.
-他想和我们谈谈 -去吧
- He wants to talk to us. - Go.
我一个人去查哈康的事情
I'll continue my search for Halcon without you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
如果我最后出现在一个货箱里
If I wind up in a crate,
你要知道我走得没有痛苦
you'll know I should've left well enough alone.
谢谢你过来看我
Thanks for coming.
应该的 本来夏洛克也要来的
Of course. Sherlock would've come, too,
但是昨晚哈莱姆区发生了一起爆♥炸♥案
but there was an explosion in Harlem last night.
我听说了
Yeah. I heard.
我应该猜到你们会去帮忙的
I should've figured you two'd be helping out.
没事 有人在处理了
It's okay. It's covered.
你觉得那案子和这个人有关系吗
Think it had anything to do with this guy?
我们有想过这个可能性 但不是
It crossed our minds, but no.
看起来并无关联
It doesn't look related.
你就是为了这事想见我们吗
Is that why you wanted to see us?
不 不尽然
No. Not exactly.
我费了很大劲才从马库斯那拿到这个
I had to twist Marcus's arm to get this,
但我想弄清楚
but I wanted to find out
在我中枪后都发生了什么
how everything went down after I got shot.
你们发现的关于蒂姆·布莱索的线索
The stuff that you figured out about Tim Bledsoe?
还有那个他造的炸♥弹♥ 我之前都不知道
The bomb he was building? That was news to me.
我之前怀疑米尔斯的原因跟马库斯一样
I was looking at Meers for the same reason Marcus did.
我以为他和布莱索
I thought he killed Bledsoe
在酒吧外打斗后将布莱索杀害了
after they got in a fight outside a bar.
米尔斯告诉我你去他办公室见他了
Well, Meers told me that you went to see him at his office.
有一张他搭档帮忙
There was a photograph of a snack bar
搭建的小吃店的照片
that his partner helped build.
你以为布莱索的尸体可能就藏在那里
You thought that might be where Bledsoe's body was hidden,
所以你走后 米尔斯跟踪了你并朝你开了枪
so you went there, Meers followed, then he shot you.
他跟你说这是同一晚发生的事
He told you this all happened on the same night,
但其实不然
only it didn't.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是前一天去见的米尔斯
I went to see Meers the day before.
那张照片
And that photo?
如果当时在他墙上 我可没看见
If it was on his wall, I never saw it.
我是隔天在网上看到的
I found it online the next day.
我想上网查下米尔斯的名字
I was doing a search of Meers' name,
搜出了这张照片
and it's one of the images that came up.
在他的建筑公♥司♥的网站上
It was part of his construction company's website.
我也是隔天才去的棒球场
That's... when I went to the baseball field.
这么说 你和米尔斯对话
So, more than 24 hours passed
和他朝你开枪之间隔了超过24小时
between you talking to Meers, and him shooting you?
他为什么要隐瞒这点
Why would he lie about that?
这是你们开的头 兄弟们
You brought it, my dogs.
那些混♥蛋♥想拿走属于你们的东西
Those punks tried to take what's yours,
但你们没有退缩
but you didn't back down.
你们迎敌而上
You went right at them.
让他们为自己的傲慢付出代价
You punished them for their arrogance.
这才是我们的做派 对吗
'Cause that's how we do, right?
好了 数到三 大喊"斗牛犬"
All right, on three, give me a "Bulldogs."
一 二 三
One, two, three.
斗牛犬
Bulldogs!
特里斯坦妈妈的车里有切好的橙子
All right, Tristan's mom has orange slices in her car.
记得把垃圾扔进罐子里
Make sure you put the trash in the cans.
不能把果皮扔在地上
I don't want to find no rinds on the ground.
你今天表现非常棒 伙计
Hey, you did a great job today, buddy.
我有点为你骄傲 孩子
All right, I'm a little proud of you, all right, mijo?
好了 去吃橙子吧 快去
All right, now go get some oranges. Go, go, go, go, go!
你安排前场五人 中场三人 后场两人
You play five up front, three in the middle and two at the back.
这个阵型很有问题
That formation went out with the plague.
这个年龄的孩子 在对方球门
Well, kids this age-- the more players
人越多 越容易赢
you got kicking the ball at the opposing goal, the better.
不过我猜你不是来找我聊足球的
But I'm betting you're not here to talk about soccer.
传统的联♥系♥方式联♥系♥不上你
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表