现在我在处理一起诉讼
Right now I'm managing a lawsuit
我的五个竞争对手在起诉关于硬件专利的事
from five of my competitors over hardware patents,
我在跟中国政♥府♥对我们亚洲市场搜索引擎的
I'm battling the Chinese government's illegitimate restrictions
非法限制♥作♥斗争
on our Asian market search engines,
我还在跟美国♥军♥方的两个分支作斗争
and I'm fighting two branches of the U.S. military
关于火星领土管辖权的事
about jurisdiction over land on Mars.
我能应付夏洛克福尔摩斯
I can handle Sherlock Holmes.
怎么了
What is it?
国安局立案了
The NSA has opened a case.
我们得耐心
We're going to have to be patient.
对地位这么高的人
An investigation of this size
展开这么大规模的调查 得花点时间
against someone of this stature takes time.
没有什么需要我们做的了
So there's nothing more for us to do.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表