你肯定觉得我很好骗
You must think I'm very gullible.
恰恰相反
Actually, the opposite.
我认为说服你杀人
I think it must've been really hard to convince you
一定很困难
to commit murder.
所以我的搭档和我确信
That's why my partner and I are so sure
你和某人私下见过面 在见面时
that you met someone face-to-face, and when you did,
他们解释了他们怎么会如此了解
they explained how they knew so much about the people
那些他们要你杀的人
they wanted you to kill.
他们一定给你看了他们有途径
They must've shown you that they had access
获取私人网络数据以及人们的短♥信♥和邮件
to private online data, people's texts and e-mails.
他们让你相信他们说的一切都是真的
They convinced you that everything they said was real.
我猜他们没告诉你这一切背后的人
I'm guessing they didn't tell you the person
就是奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥ 奥德克的总裁
behind it all was Odin Reichenbach, CEO of Odker.
你听过这个名字
You know the name?
我在新闻里见过他
I've seen him in the news.
合理吧 听到那个人是他
It fits, right? Hearing that it's him
就已经回答了
answers a lot of questions
你问过你自己的很多问题
you were already asking yourself.
那又怎么样
What if it does?
你觉得告诉我他的名字能获得什么
What do you think telling me his name is going to accomplish, huh?
你是要高谈阔论美国利益
You gonna give me some speech about Big Brother,
正当手续还是侵犯他人隐私权
or due process, or invading people's privacy?
因为就算我做了你认为我做的那些事
Because if I did everything you think I did,
不正说明我已经认可了这一切吗
isn't it pretty obvious that I already signed up for all of that?
对 是这样
Yes, you did.
但你没有同意这件事
But you didn't sign on for this.
这是塔莉亚·巴卡罗的兄弟 科林·巴卡罗
This is Talia Baccaro's brother, Collin Baccaro.
框筛拒绝奥德克并购 坚持独♥立♥
科林有一家奥德克想买♥♥下的公♥司♥
Collin had a company that Odker wanted to buy,
但科林不想卖♥♥
but Collin didn't want to sell.
塔莉亚就被杀了
Then Talia was murdered,
就让奥丁有了绕过他买♥♥下公♥司♥的机会
and it let Odin buy the company out from under him.
这是塔莉亚死前一个月
This is every e-mail and text
发出的所有邮件和短♥信♥
that Talia sent for a month before she died;
没有任何证据表明她对别人是个威胁
None of it shows that she was a threat to anyone.
无论奥丁的人和你说了什么 都是骗你的
So whatever Odin's people told you, it was a lie.
奥丁想要塔莉亚死 是为了满足他的公♥司♥战略
Odin wanted Talia dead because it fit his corporate strategy,
-正因如此 你杀害了一个无辜的女人 -不
- and for that, you killed an innocent woman. - No.
不 你在说谎
No, you're lying.
你自己看吧 看完我们再谈
Look for yourself, and then we'll talk.
你回来晚了 让我有点担心
You're late. I was getting worried.
奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥今天来警局找我了
Odin Reichenbach came to see me at the precinct.
你做的那一切起效了
Everything you've done, it's working.
我估计在明天营业结束之前
By my understanding, he should be ousted
他就会被驱逐了
no later than the end of business tomorrow.
当然 他还是很危险
He'll still be dangerous, of course,
但他应该更禁不起
but, uh, he should be much more vulnerable
你们的调查了
to your investigation.
与此同时 他威胁过的所有人
In the meantime, everyone that you say he has threatened--
你的朋友及其亲人们
your friends and their loved ones--
他们都有我的人盯着呢
they're being watched by my men.
这里和英国都有 如果他手下
Here, and in England. If any of his people
有任何人敢去打扰他们
dare to go after them,
他会收到一份非常粗暴的惊喜
they're in for a very rude surprise.
希望你不介意
Well, I hope you don't mind,
我想着房♥间可能需要预热
I-I thought the room needed some warming up.
谢谢
Thank you.
不是谢你生的火 是感谢你的帮助
Not for the fire, for the help.
肯定不便宜
It can't have been cheap,
动用你那些有影响力的朋友们
enlisting the help of your fellow influence peddlers.
我们更愿意称之为
We prefer
"当之无愧的傀儡大♥师♥们"
"puppet masters of the highest order."
但你是对的
But you're right.
已经有一位合伙人召唤我
I've already been summoned to afternoon tea
去喝下午茶了
by an associate
好讨论还款的条件
to discuss the terms of repayment.
不管代价是什么 一定是值得的
Whatever the price, it will have been worth it.
知道吗 之前你没回复我的邮件
You know, when I wrote you and you didn't respond,
我本不确定你会不会来
I wasn't sure you'd come.
我不是总会来吗
Don't I always?
华生
Watson.
我基本放弃了教书
I almost quit teaching.
我觉得我都无法再走入教室了
I didn't think I could ever walk into my classroom again.
我连家门都不想出
I barely wanted to leave the house.
枪击发生后 过了一个月
It took a month after the shooting
学校才重新开了门
to reopen the school.
之前的周日他们办了开放参观活动
They had an open house the Sunday before,
我做不到
I... couldn't go.
但后来一个朋友打来说
But then a friend called and said that
每个孩子都出现了
every single kid showed up.
他们都想去 没有一个家长反对
They all wanted to be there. Not one parent said no, a...
所以我觉得...
and so I thought...
如果孩子们
if all the kids
都有勇气回去
were brave enough to go back,
我有什么资格退缩
who was I to back down?
所以 周一早上我回去了
So, Monday morning, I went back.
但我发誓绝不会再那么无能为力
But I swore I would never be powerless again.
所以你买♥♥了一把枪
So you bought a gun.
我买♥♥了枪 我还上了课
I bought a gun, and I took lessons.
倒不是我带去了学校
Not like I brought it to the school,
只是能让我心里好过一点
it just made me feel better.
总之
Anyway,
我开始在射击场遇到一个女的
I started running into this woman at the range.
凯特 我们会聊天
Kate. We would chat.
她说她听说了
She told me that she'd heard about
我的遭遇
what I had been through.
她在给你洗♥脑♥
She was grooming you.
过了一阵子 她说她是一个组织里的人
After a while, she said she belonged to this group.
那里的人找到了一种改变事情的方法
People who found a way to change things.
她问我 在经历了那些之后
And she asked me, what if picking myself up
如果我能做的不仅是让自己振作起来呢
after what happened wasn't the only thing I could do?
如果我能帮助
What if I could help
预防下一次悲剧呢
prevent the next tragedy?
而你说你有兴趣
And you said you were interested.
奥丁的人会在网上彻底地审查你
Odin's people would have thoroughly vetted you online.
到他们向你提议合作时
By the time they propositioned you,
他们早就知道了你会怎么回答
they would have known how you would answer.
凯特给我看了他们能接触的所有信息
Kate showed me all the information they had access to,
他们如何预测一个人
how they could predict if someone
是否会做出可怕的事
was going to do something terrible.
我们谈妥了一种方式
We settled on a way that we would
我们会在线沟通 然后我就开始接任务了
communicate online and I started getting missions.
我只是照他们说的去做
And I just did whatever they said.
你知道凯特姓什么吗
Did you ever get Kate's second name...
或者她住在哪里
...or find out where she lived?
你有证实过她真叫凯特吗
Did you ever see any proof that her name really was Kate?
射击场应该检查过那女人的身份证
The gun range would've checked the woman's ID.
如果她买♥♥过弹♥药♥
If she bought ammo,
他们会把她的信息记录在案
they would have kept her information in a log.
我们还可以查他们的监控录像
We can also check their surveillance video.
奥丁可能已经先动手了 但也可能没有
Odin may have already gotten to it, but maybe not.
我们需要你把刚才告诉我们的事
We're going to need you to tell the police
全部告知警方
everything you've told us.
但在那之前
But before you do,
我的搭档在你家发现了三个隔热垫
my partner found three potholders at your home.
塔莉亚·巴卡罗占了一个
Talia Baccaro accounts for one,
我们想听听你被分派的
so we'd like to hear about the other two murders
另外两起谋杀
you were assigned.
没想到这么快就又请我来了
I was surprised to be invited back so soon.
也许我想再见你一面
Perhaps I wanted to see you again
难得我知道你还在纽约
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表