他的DNA最早出现在布♥什♥维克的一个凶案现场
His DNA first showed up at a murder scene in Bushwick,
2000年1月 后来
January 2000. He went on to kill
他在接下来的九年间
three more people in the tristate area
在三州地区又杀了三个人
over the next nine years.
他的受害者没有明显规律
There was no discernible pattern to his victims.
每次的作案手法都不相同
Different MO every time.
这对于连环杀手来说很不寻常
That's unusual for a serial.
连环杀手能主动停止作案也很不寻常
Unusual for them to stop on their own, too,
但我们以为这幽灵确实停手了
but we thought maybe the Ghost did.
十年间完全没有再出现过他的DNA
Ten years went by without a trace of his DNA turning up.
大家都觉得他要么死了 要么退休了
Everyone figured he was either dead or retired,
但两晚前 他又出手了
but then, he struck again two nights ago.
卡洛琳·吉布斯
Caroline Gibbs.
我听过这名字吗
Do I know that name?
如果你对雕塑感兴趣就该听过
If you're into sculpture.
她是个艺术家 用金属进行创作
She was an artist, made stuff out of metal.
住在史泰登岛上
Lived on Staten Island.
邻居说周二晚 她的狗一直叫个不停
Neighbors said her dogs wouldn't stop barking Tuesday night.
他们过去查看情况 发现卡洛琳
They went over to check it out, found Caroline
脑袋被砸开了花
with her head bashed in.
凶器是凶手在案发现场
The murder weapon was just a piece of scrap metal
随手捡起的一块废金属
the killer found at the scene.
这没法帮我们找到凶手 但这个也许可以
It's not gonna help us find the guy, but maybe this will.
看起来像上衣的一块碎片
Looks like part of a shirt.
凶手的
The killer's.
鉴证组认为是受害者的一条狗
CSU figures one of the victim's dogs
去追他时撕咬下来的
went after him, tore it off.
起初在1-2-5区的警探接到了警情
Initially, detectives out of the 1-2-5 caught the case.
他们本要去包围一个敌对的艺术家
They were starting to circle a rival artist,
他跟卡洛琳有过节
someone who had a beef with Caroline.
但实验室传来了那片纤维的化验结果
But then the lab report on that fabric came back.
上面是幽灵的DNA
It has the Ghost's DNA on it.
这是我们掌握的关于这人的所有信息
This is everything we've got on the guy.
四个旧案 再加这个新案子
All four of the original cases, plus the new one.
这整起调查一直在踢打着我们
This whole investigation has been kicked up to us,
咱们得赶紧办了
so let's get on it.
梅根已经离开15年了
Megan's been gone 15 years now.
但在某种程度上
In a way, though,
我总觉得昨天才失去她
I feel like I just lost her yesterday.
当新闻上
When we stopped hearing
不再能听到关于布鲁克林幽灵的报道
about the Ghost of Brooklyn on the news,
我真希望那意味着他死了
I hoped it meant he was dead.
他终于下地狱了 那才是他该去的地方
Finally in hell, where he belongs.
我们这次会找到他的 哈钦斯先生
We're gonna find him this time, Mr. Hutchins.
你们说我也许能帮你们
You said you thought I could help you.
怎么帮
How?
在最初的四起凶案中
During the original string of murders,
你是最接近目击了
you were the closest anyone got to witnessing
其中一次作案的人
one of the Ghost's crimes.
我们有你的证词 但我们觉得如果你能再跟我们
We have your statement, but we thought it might help if you
过一下发现梅根那晚的情况 也许会有帮助
walked us through what you saw the night you found Megan.
我们知道这不容易
We know it's difficult.
但鉴于最近的凶案
But in the light of the recent murder,
任何在当年看来微不足道的细节
any detail which might have seemed trivial then
现在都可能无比重要
could be hugely important now.
好吧 她去世那晚
Well, the, the night she died,
我们本该一起吃晚餐的
we were supposed to have dinner.
我去接她
I went to pick her up,
但敲门却没有回应
but there was no answer when I knocked on her door.
所以我从窗户看进去...
So I looked through the window and, uh...
她倒在地上
...she was on the ground.
脖子上缠着绳索
Rope around her neck.
我撞开了门
I broke the door down
跑向她...
and I ran to her and...
她已经去了
She was already gone?
是的 她的尸体还有温度
Yeah. Her body was still warm.
我肯定刚跟他错过
I must have just missed him.
你走近房♥子时有看到什么可疑的人吗
Did you see anyone suspicious as you approached the house?
没有
No.
但我听到了一个声音
But I heard this sound.
是我女婿的车在房♥后的路上
It was, uh, my son-in-law's car on the road behind the house.
梅根的丈夫
Megan's husband,
迪恩·沃伊特
Dean Voight?
我在哪都能认出他车的声音
I'd recognize the sound of his car anywhere.
我总跟他说他的风扇皮带得换了
I was always telling him he needed a new fan belt.
卷宗里说
File says Dean told police
迪恩告诉警♥察♥那天晚上他在车♥库♥工作
he was working in his garage that night.
你到的时候
He left to pick up some groceries
他刚好出去买♥♥点东西
around the time you showed up.
但他回家发现家里都是警♥察♥时
Yeah. Not that he had any groceries with him
身上并没有任何东西
when he came home and found his house full of cops.
你觉得他撒谎了
You think he lied?
我觉得他杀了梅根
I thought he killed Megan.
所有人都这么想
Everybody did.
而且他有了外遇
It came out he was cheating on her.
但是绳子上的DNA跟布鲁克林幽灵吻合
But DNA on the rope matched the Ghost of Brooklyn,
而其他几起凶案迪恩都有不在场证明
and, um, Dean had alibis for all the other murders.
你知道我们在哪儿能找到他吗
You know where we can find him?
当然
Sure.
皇后区弗罗斯特墓地
Frost Cemetery in Queens.
他死了
He's deceased?
吞枪自尽了
Shot himself.
2005年7月29日
July 29, 2005.
梅根的忌日
Anniversary of Megan's death.
留了封遗书 写着"对不起"
There was a note. It just said, uh, "I'm sorry."
对不起什么
For?
杀了他自己
Killing himself.
不是为了梅根的死道歉
Not for his part in Megan's demise?
不是
No. I mean,
毕竟DNA测试结果指向了其他人
there was a DNA test that pointed to somebody else.
你一直觉得他就是犯人
Y-You always thought he was the culprit.
对
Well, yeah.
那天晚上他在现场
He was there that night.
我觉得他当时是在逃离现场
I thought he was fleeing the scene.
一个男人
Man kills himself
在不是被自己杀害的妻子
on the one-year anniversary
一周年忌日时自杀
of a wife he didn't kill.
你觉得合理吗
Sound right to you?
应该要再查查DNA结果
The DNA might be worth another look.
阿斯本 你那边高点
Your side's got to go up, Aspen.
拜托 要摆正
Get it square. Come on.
这些画感情很强烈啊
These are intense.
画廊关门了 亲爱的
Gallery's closed, love.
你是卡森·梅菲尔德 对吧
You're Carson Mayfield, right?
你是宴会负责人
The caterer.
其实 我叫乔恩·华生
Actually, my name is Joan Watson.
我是纽约警局的顾问
I'm a consultant for the NYPD.
正在调查卡洛琳·吉布斯被杀一案
I'm investigating the murder of Caroline Gibbs.
史泰登岛的两个警探建议我找你谈谈
Two detectives on Staten Island suggested I speak with you.
请你们俩先离开一下
Can you give us a moment, please?
你刚刚说卡洛琳死了
You just said Caroline is dead?
你的意思是你不知道这事
Are you saying you didn't know?
我最近非常忙 在为画廊的开幕式做准备
I've been completely consumed, getting ready for this opening.
发生在周二晚上八点左右
It happened Tuesday night, around 8:00.
你能告诉我你当时在哪儿吗
Can you tell me where you were then?
在家工作
Home. Working.
-一个人 -对
- Alone? - Yes.
我有点糊涂了
I'm confused.
你觉得我杀了卡洛琳吗
Do you think I killed Caroline?
我听说一个月前你们俩曾大吵一架
I heard the two of you got into an ugly fight a month ago.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表