前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
你必须告诉联调局
You have to tell the FBI.
如果不是你
If it weren't for you,
我的宝贝女儿也不会成为杀人犯
my little girl wouldn't be a killer.
我是唯一一个承认罪行后
I'm the only one who could confess
还不用入狱的人
without going to prison.
英国那边不会引渡他
The Brits won't extradite him.
他们很清楚地说了
They made that very clear.
他再也不能踏上美国的土地
He isn't allowed to set foot in the U.S. Ever again.
夏洛克・福尔摩斯不再是美国的问题了
Sherlock Holmes isn't America's problem anymore.
你跟夏洛克还有乔恩之间
Everything that went down between you
发生的那些事
and Sherlock and Joan,
-你该释怀了 -马库斯
- you got to get past it. - Marcus...
不 他们一直对我们忠心耿耿
No. They never did anything but right by us.
我明天会给他们打电♥话♥ 道歉
I'm gonna call them tomorrow, apologize.
-警监 -其实是我
- Captain? - Actually, it's me.
马库斯
Marcus.
抱歉这样打给你
Sorry I'm calling like this.
警监 他中枪了
The captain-- he's been shot.
情况很糟
It's bad.
班克西比你差远了
Banksy ain't got nothing on you, yo.
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你在做什么
What you doing?
打给警♥察♥
Calling 911.
你疯了吗 看看你自己的手
Are you crazy? Look at your hands.
他们会知道是你涂的鸦
They're gonna know it was you who did all that graffiti.
我们不能把他这样扔在这里
We can't just leave him here like this.
他是醉驾司机 兄弟
He's a drunk driver, man.
他这是自作自受
He did this to himself.
不是的 你看他背后
No, man, look at his back.
我觉得那是子弹孔
I think that's a bullet hole.
不管是什么 我不插手
Whatever, man. I'm out.
显然 我打了电♥话♥
Obviously I called.
警♥察♥和救护车 他们很快就来了
The cops and the ambulance, they got there fast.
突然 警♥察♥越来越多
Then, all of a sudden, there was more cops and more.
我还在想 我去
I thought, shoot.
白人中枪大概就是这个阵仗吧
This must be what it's like when a white dude gets shot.
我到后来才知道他是警♥察♥
I didn't know he was Five-O till later.
你知道我那晚跟来的警♥察♥都说过了吧
You know I told all this to the cops that came that night, right?
我知道 但中弹那人
Yeah, but the shooting victim,
他是我的朋友
he's my friend.
我想亲自跟你聊聊
I wanted to talk to you myself.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
我要离开一下 特里梅因
I need a minute, Tremaine.
稍坐
Sit tight.
我直接从机场过来的
I came straight from the airport.
我没想打断你们
I didn't mean to interrupt.
没事 他...
No, it's okay. He's,
是他发现的警监
he's the one who found the captain.
我只是想确认那天晚上
I was just making sure the guys
和他聊过的人 没有错过什么信息
who talked to him the night of hadn't missed anything.
然后呢
And?
我打电♥话♥时告诉你们的所有内容
Everything I told you when I called
就是我们知道的一切了
is everything we know.
警监情况有好转吗
Is the captain doing any better?
还是一样
Same.
他还没有恢复意识
He still hasn't regained consciousness.
一直需要输血
He keeps needing transfusions.
医生觉得可能身体哪里还在流血
The docs think there may be something in there still bleeding.
他们可能要再开刀看看
They might have to go back in.
我想见见他 但我也想
I want to see him, but I also want to help
帮忙调查
with the investigation.
差不多猜到你会这样了
Kind of figured you would.
如果你觉得去年这里发生的事情
Look, if you think it's gonna be a problem
会让我的参与成为问题...
because of everything that happened last year...
又不是你承认杀了迈克·罗温
You're not the one who confessed to Michael Rowan's murder.
是夏洛克
Sherlock was.
任何人如果不满你在这里
Anyone has a problem with you being here,
他们可以来找我
they can take it up with me.
顺便一问 他怎么样了
How is he, by the way?
你的搭档
Your partner?
他肯定急死了吧 必须留在伦敦
Must've killed him to have to stay in London.
你想象不到的
You have no idea.
但他跟联邦局谈好的条件
But the deal he made with the FBI
非常明确
was pretty clear.
如果他回美国 他就会被捕
If he comes back to the U.S., he gets arrested.
我会一直跟他更新进度
I'm gonna keep him in the loop,
他会在那边尽力帮忙
and he's gonna do what he can from there.
这不是理想的跟你见面的方式
This isn't how I wanted to see you,
但我还是很高兴你来了
but I'm glad you're here.
我也很高兴我来了
I'm glad I'm here, too.
怎么样
Well?
他信了吗
Did he buy it?
是的 他信了
Yeah. He bought it.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第七季第二集
燃气也不能用
The gas isn't working, either.
我刚跟威金斯聊过了 他保证今晚
I just spoke to Wiggins. He assures me the utilities
水电气就都能用了
will be turned back on by this evening.
家具呢 他有说会帮我们租一些吗
What about the furniture? He said he was gonna rent us some?
按他现在所想 他会帮你租一些
As far as he's concerned, he's renting some for you.
他以为我还在英国
He thinks I'm still in England.
咱们今晚到底能不能有床睡
Are we gonna have beds to sleep on tonight or not?
家具应该在下午五点前送到
The furniture should arrive no later than 5:00 p.m.
再跟我说下 为什么我们不住在别的地方
Remind me why we're not staying someplace else?
这里可不单是我们住了六年的家
This was more than just our home for six years.
这还曾是我们的实验室
This was our laboratory.
我们的圣所
Our sanctum sanctorum.
我们还能去哪处理这么重要的案子
Where else to tackle a case so important?
不知道 也许找个能上厕所的地方
I don't know, someplace where there's with a working toilet?
有了
Voilà.
我还是不明白
I still don't understand
你为什么不让琳把这房♥子卖♥♥掉
why you wouldn't let Lin sell this place.
傻瓜才会在并不必要的时候
Anyone who sells real estate in New York
卖♥♥掉纽约的房♥产
when they don't have to is a fool.
再说了 这房♥子是给你的遗产
Besides, this place is your inheritance.
对 可是...
Yeah, but still...
你说警监的情况没变吗
You said the captain's condition was unchanged?
调查进行得怎么样了
What about the investigation?
恐怕调查情况
I'm afraid the prognosis on that
也不怎么样
is also pretty grim.
马库斯知道的都在电♥话♥里告诉我们了
All Marcus knows is what he told us when he called.
警监当时正从警局开车回家
The captain was driving home from the precinct.
在路上的某个地方 他停下来
Somewhere along the way, he stopped,
下了车
he got out of his car.
跟人交火
Gunfire was exchanged.
他腹部和背部各中了一枪
He was shot once in the abdomen, once in the back.
他回到车里 开车离开然后在法拉盛撞了车
He got back in his car, drove away and crashed it in Flushing.
所以他们还没找到犯罪现场
So they still haven't identified the scene of the crime.
他们不知道他到底是在哪中枪的
They don't know exactly where he was gunned down.
他可能是被骗为凶手停下了车
Could be he was tricked into pulling over for the shooter,
也可能是在停下来办事的时候被埋伏了
or he was ambushed when he stopped to run an errand.
不管怎样 大家都认同
Either way, the one thing that everyone can agree on
这不是偶然事件
is that it wasn't random.
我猜还有一件事也让大家都认同
I imagine there's something else everyone can agree on:
一位为纽约警局服务了几十年的警监
a police captain, with decades of service to the NYPD,
可能会有几千名敌人
would have made literally thousands of enemies.
我们的嫌疑人范围很大
Our suspect pool is huge.
马库斯怎么样
How's Marcus?
总体来看还不错
Okay, all things considered.
他提到法警的事了吗
Did he mention the Marshals?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表