有人把它们撬开过
Someone pried these open.
也许是用螺丝刀
Probably with a screwdriver.
这个罪犯可能是我们的凶手 对吗
Got to think the perp was our doer, right?
他在这些仓库里翻箱倒柜时
He was ripping off these storage units
被现场经理抓了个现行
when the site manager caught him in the act.
帮我们个忙 卡特勒先生
Do us a favor, Mr. Cutler,
给我们写一份遗失物品清单
and write us up a list of everything you find missing.
我很乐意 但是目前为止什么都没丢
I'd be happy to, except so far, everything's here.
你确定吗
You sure?
我得仔细检查一遍
I'll have to go through it all,
但据我目前来看 什么都没丢
but from what I can see, nothing's missing.
这没道理啊
That doesn't make any sense.
就算你对硬币一无所知
I mean, even if you don't know anything about coins,
你也能看出来它们值得偷
you can see that these are worth stealing.
再加上被撬开的锁的数量
And given the number of locks that were picked,
进来的人在这里待了很久
whoever broke in here stuck around for a while.
为什么费这么大劲却什么都不拿呢
So why go through all that trouble and not take anything?
多谢你送我回来
Thanks for the lift.
没事 你那里有打印机吗
Yeah. Hey, any chance you have a printer set up inside?
我二十分钟后要去喜剧俱乐部见香特尔
Supposed to meet Chantal at a comedy club in 20 minutes,
但我忘记从网站上打印我们的票了
and I forgot to print our tickets off the website.
这样我就不用找地方打印 错过半场表演了
It'd save me from stop somewhere else and miss half the show.
把网站地址告诉我
Um, well, just tell me the site's address,
我进屋给你打印 你可以在这等
and I'll print them out. You can wait here.
我是可以在这等 但我大概需要好几回
I would, but it's probably gonna take me a dozen tries
才能试对密♥码♥
to remember my password.
我可以直接进去打印
I could just come inside and do it.
乔恩
Joan.
我知道他在这里
I know he's here.
我希望你买♥♥了吃的 华生
I hope you brought some food, Watson.
没有吃的
No food.
只有同伴
Just company.
他知道你在这里
He knew you were here.
我知道这让你的处境很尴尬 马库斯
I realize this puts you in an awkward spot, Marcus.
已经一年了 哥们
It's been a year, man.
你真打算就让我那么杵着吗
You really gonna leave me hanging?
你一直都知道我在这里 对吧
You knew I was here the whole time, didn't you?
出事的可是警监
It was the captain.
我知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
我就盼着呢
I was counting on it.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
法警署的事没成我很失望
I was disappointed to hear about the Marshals,
但我理解
but I do understand.
知足吧
Be grateful.
如果我是联邦警♥察♥
If I was a federal officer right now,
现在就得逮捕你
I'd have to arrest you.
说到这个 你不会再教唆逃犯太久了
On that count, you won't be abetting a fugitive for too long.
帮我正名的行动正在进行中
Wheels are in motion to clear me in the eyes of the law.
我想知道吗
Do I even want to know?
也许永远不
Probably never.
然后怎样 你们就回来吗
Then what? You back?
我们还没讨论过这个
We haven't talked about that yet.
我们本打算只解决
We were only planning
帕特里克·米尔斯的事情
to see this Patrick Meers thing through.
然后又来了这个
This just came up.
华生给我发了信息 关于你检查的一个仓库
Watson texted me about the storage unit you examined.
有人的钱币收藏被翻了个遍 却没被偷
The man's coin collection was rifled but not robbed?
我想我知道为什么
I think I have an explanation.
你还记得我们从科瑞普索纳收到的监控录像
You'll recall I discovered gaps in the security footage
时间上有间隙吧
that we received from Krypsona.
我由此发现了一些与受害者
Well, I've since discovered a related pattern elsewhere
财务状况的相关联♥系♥
in the financial records of our flattened victim.
根据这些文件
Well, according to these,
维吉尔·戈文去年在萨斯喀彻温省买♥♥了一栋湖滨小屋
Virgil Gwinn bought a lake house in Saskatchewan last year.
然后今年又买♥♥了一辆十万美金的特斯拉
And then this year, he bought a $100,000 Tesla
还有一艘豪华邮轮
and a luxury cruise.
注意下日期
Note the dates.
他的每次大笔支出
Each of his extravagant purchases
都发生在监控录像坏掉不久后
was made shortly after one of the gaps in the footage.
所以每次监控录像坏掉后 维吉尔都发了财
So every time the cameras went off, Virgil got richer.
是他弄坏了监控系统
He was the one disabling the security system
因为他在偷别人仓库里的东西
because he was stealing from people's units.
也不完全是
Not exactly.
我觉得他没偷东西
I don't think he was stealing objects.
而是在寻找信息
I think he was after information.
科瑞普索纳服务于有秘密的客户
Krypsona caters to clients with secrets.
如果侵入者是在寻找秘密
If secrets were all an intruder was after,
那就能解释为什么
then it would explain why none
爱德华·卡特勒的钱币没被偷
of Edward Cutler's coins were taken.
你觉得维吉尔在
You think Virgil was going
翻别人的仓库 看他们藏了什么
through people's units to see what they were hiding.
如果他找到值钱的秘密 就用这个勒索客户
If he found a good secret, he'd use it to shake down the client?
没错 他是个勒索者
Yeah. He was a blackmailer.
如果我没弄错 他是被自己的一个勒索对象杀害的
And if I'm right, he was killed by one of his victims.
准备走了吗
Hey. Ready to go?
那就是德怀尔警监吗
So that's Captain Dwyer?
看到别人在那间办公室好奇怪
Strange seeing someone else in that office.
他是12分局的指挥官
He's the C.O. at the 12th.
他要管理两个分局
He's going to cover both squads--
半数时间在这 半数时间在那
half tour here, half tour there--
直到格雷森警监有进一步消息
until we know more about Captain Gregson.
他要了解我们所有正在调查的案子
He's getting briefed on all our open cases.
我很肯定咱俩就是下一个
Pretty sure you and I are next.
我们知道他的什么事吗
Do we know anything about him?
我听说他是个好老板
I hear he's a good boss.
如果能力不够也不会在这种时候临危受命
You don't get tapped in a situation like this if you aren't.
我发信息问我12分局的哥们时
When I texted my buddy at the 12th,
他只说德怀尔说话不装腔作势
all he said was that Dwyer doesn't mince words.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我猜很快就会知道了
Guess we're about to find out.
贝尔警探 到你了
Detective Bell, you're up.
德怀尔警监 这是乔恩·华生
Uh, Captain Dwyer, this is Joan Watson.
你好
Hello.
我忘了 是你杀了那个家伙
I forget. You the one who murdered that guy,
还是你搭档
or was it your partner?
就咱俩间说说 我不在乎
Between us, I don't care.
那家伙是个变♥态♥ 我很高兴他死了
The guy was a twist. I'm glad he's dead.
-谢谢 -我♥干♥这工作四十年了
- Thanks. u202d- I've been on the job 40 years.
你是我遇见的第一个顾问侦探
You're my first consulting detective.
顺便说下 我觉得这太蠢了
I think it's nuts, by the way,
和平民一起办案
working cases with civilians,
但这不是我的局子 是汤米的
but this isn't my house; it's Tommy's,
而且跟你争这事
and it isn't like there's any arguing
也没个结果 对不对
with your results, am I right?
我们进去吧
Shall we?
实际上 警监 我们在会议室
Uh, actually, Captain, we set everything up
安排好一切了
in the conference room for you.
安排好一切了
"Set everything up"?
这都是些什么
What the hell is all this?
你要这个案子的简报
You asked for a briefing on the case.
是的 简报
Yeah, briefing.
-这对你来说很"简"吗 -不 但是
- This look brief to you? - No, but...
听着 我是个看大局的人[三万英尺]
Look, I'm a 30,000-foot guy.
我只在需要的时候才会需要细节
I only need details when I need them.
现在 我负责的是两个队而不是一个队
Right now I'm running two squads instead of one.
这是一起谋杀案 你有什么想法吗
It's a homicide. You got a handle on it?
言之尚早 但我们有些想法
Early days, but we think so.
很好 如果有变化请通知我
Good. Let me know if that changes.
否则 汤米信任你
Otherwise, Tommy trusts you.
我觉得这就够了
That's good enough for me.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表