前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
我还是不明白你为什么不让琳把这房♥子卖♥♥掉
Still don't understand why you wouldn't let Lin sell this place.
这里可不单是我们住了六年的家
This was more than just our home for six years.
这还曾是我们的实验室
This was our laboratory.
我们的圣所
Our sanctum sanctorum.
所以你准备什么时候告诉夏洛克
So when are you gonna tell Sherlock?
-告诉他什么 -你在伦敦过得不快乐
- Tell him what? - That you aren't happy in London.
我没事
I'm fine.
我知道你想她留在这 我也想
I know you want her here. I want her here, too.
但这不代表她属于这里
It doesn't mean that she belongs here.
别收拾了 留下吧
Don't pack. Stay.
这样也许对你有好处
It could be good for you.
你在伦敦时说过你想念这里
You said in London that you missed it here.
那你呢
What about you?
我也可以留下
I could stay, too.
我是来自首的
I'm here to surrender myself.
我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
My name is Sherlock Holmes.
我是迈克·罗温被杀一案的通缉犯
I'm wanted for the murder of Michael Rowan.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
我是助理局长伊根
I'm Assistant Director Eagen.
是的 我知道
Yes, I, uh... I am aware.
毕竟 是我特别要求你来的
I did, after all, request you, specifically.
应该说 是十小时前了
Ten hours ago, I might add.
我都开始怀疑你的属下
I was beginning to think your underlings
没有帮我传消息了
hadn't delivered my message.
我能来就算你走运了
You're lucky I'm here at all.
认罪的杀人犯们一般没机会要求
Confessed killers don't usually get to demand an audience
让纽约外勤办公室的头来当观众
with the head of the New York field office.
但你还是来了
And yet, you came.
福尔摩斯先生 你因迈克·罗温一案被通缉
Mr. Holmes, you're wanted for the murder of Michael Rowan.
据我所知
As I understand it,
你知道只要你再次踏入美国境内
you understood you'd be arrested for that murder,
就会因这个案子而被捕
should you ever step foot in the United States again.
所以接下来是这样
So this is how it's gonna go.
你说你有话说
You said you had a statement
但只对我说
that you could only deliver to me?
咱们开始吧
Let's have it.
然后我们会送你去楼下开始流程
Then we'll get you downstairs for processing,
你可以叫律师
and you can call an attorney.
不用了
No.
什么
Excuse me?
在你来之前不久
Shortly before you came in,
那个摄像头里的电磁鸣叫声停了
the electromagnetic whine in that camera stopped.
我也知道没人在那面镜子后面
I can also tell that there's no one behind that mirror.
从你保证了我们的隐私这点看
The fact that you've ensured our privacy tells me
你知道我是莫兰德·福尔摩斯的儿子
that you know I am Morland Holmes's son.
-这又怎么了 -过去一年
- Why would that matter? - One of the side effects
在我父亲身边的副作用之一是
of spending the last year in proximity to my father
我更了解他的生意往来了
is that I became more aware of his business dealings.
例如 我知道了他曾贿赂过
For instance, I learned that he once bribed
联邦调查局里的一位助理局长
an assistant director of the FBI.
作为对他的慷慨的回礼
In exchange for his generosity,
你同意不去调查一处违法不动产交易
you agreed not to look into an illicit real estate deal
而这场交易被卷入了一起无关的调查里
which had come up in an unrelated investigation.
我相信你的上司
I'm sure that your superiors
会很想知道这些
would be interested to know that.
而且他们会很容易找到交易证据
And they would easily find proof of the transaction
如果他们接到别人线报的话
should they receive a tip.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我因个人事务需要留在纽约一段时间
A personal matter requires that I stay in New York for a while.
我身上的指控必须消失
The charges against me need to go away.
所以很快 你就要走出这个房♥间
So in a moment, you're going to walk out of the room,
然后让我在自己的担♥保♥下被放走
and you're going to release me on my own recognizance.
联调局接着要发出一份声明
The FBI will then issue a statement
说自己搞错了
saying it made a mistake.
你们发现
You've realized
我当时提供的是一份虚假的认罪
that I provided a false confession
为了保护我的搭档
in a misguided attempt to protect my partner,
而她同样也是无辜的
who is also innocent.
另外 你要确保纽约警局
In particular, you will ensure that the NYPD
知道你们错误的严重性
appreciates the gravity of your error.
任何对我本人或华生小姐的怀疑
Any shadow of suspicion over myself or Ms. Watson
都必须消除
must be gone.
你知道你这也是在
You do know you'd be exposing
揭露你父亲的罪证吧
your father to criminal charges, too.
他受得了
He can take it.
你行吗
Can you?
科瑞普索纳仓储服务
这简直是噩梦
This is a nightmare.
我有个买♥♥家今天要从阿联酋飞来
I have a buyer flying in from Abu Dhabi today.
14小时的长途飞行
That's a 14-hour flight.
我不能叫他转身回家
I can't exactly tell him to turn around.
他还差四分之一就到这里了
He's three-quarters of the way here.
巴尔福先生 我发誓 这种事
Mr. Balfour, I swear, nothing like this
从未发生过
has ever happened before.
这话能帮到我什么
And how does that help me?
我花钱让你们把这雕像
I paid your people to move the sculpture
从我的仓库搬到陈列室
from my storage unit into the showroom
这样我可以给我的买♥♥家看
so I could present it to my buyer.
那可是原版的兰斯·派特拉
That is an original Lance Petra.
你知道这值多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how much it's worth?
不值钱
Nothing.
它现在一文不值了
Nothing is what it's worth now.
同时 我的买♥♥家来这里要花的油钱
Meanwhile, the fuel that my buyer is burning coming here
比你一年赚的都多
costs more than what you make in a year.
我本想去哈莱姆仓库的 但是不行
I wanted to go to the Harlem storage place, but no.
买♥♥家要求离机场近一点
The buyer needed to be near the airport.
飞了14个小时 他不能再开车进城
14-hour flight, and he can't just drive into the city.
给你的老板打电♥话♥
Call your boss!
我一直在打 但他没接
I have been trying, but he hasn't answered.
我现在再打一个
I will try him again right now.
等他接电♥话♥你要说的第一件事
First thing that you tell him when he picks up?
就是你们的保险金额最好是天文数字
Your insurance here better be astronomical.
维吉尔
Virgil?
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第七季第三集
维吉尔·戈文 科瑞普索纳仓储
维吉尔·戈文
"Virgil Gwinn."
他是我们在纽约的现场经理
He was our New York site manager.
你是他的老板吗
And you're his boss?
我统管科瑞普索纳
I oversee all of Krypsona's locations
欧洲和美国的所有仓库
in Europe and the U.S.
你确定这是他吗
You sure it's him?
他手上有一道伤疤
A scar on his hand.
是几个月前卸货时受的伤
Loading dock incident some months ago.
所以如果这是意外 那不是仓库第一次出事
So if this was an accident, it's not the facility's first.
我冒犯到你了吗 福尔摩斯先生
Have I done something to offend you, Mr. Holmes?
你在电♥话♥里说你有个麻烦
You said on the phone that you required assistance
需要帮助
with a problem.
如果不是你跟我父亲有交情
I wouldn't be here at all
我根本不会出现在这里
were it not for your relationship with my father.
如果你当时提到你的麻烦是一具尸体
Had you mentioned that your problem was a corpse,
我会跟你说"不 快报♥警♥"
I would have said, "No. Call the police."
你了解我们这行的本质吗
You're familiar with the nature of our business?
知道 科瑞普索纳是富人和罪犯的仓库
Yeah. Krypsona is a storage facility for the rich and shady.
这里的认证是对外贸易区
You qualify as a foreign-trade zone,
也就是说只要货物
meaning as long as the items
进入美国后一直待在这里
coming into the country remain here,
它们就不受美国海关的监管
they are considered outside the purview of U.S. Customs,
不用检查也不用交进口税
subject to neither inspection nor import tax.
这种地方吸引了各种艺术品走私贩
And such a designation attracts a clientele of art smugglers,
逃税和洗钱的人
tax evaders and money launderers.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表