- Miss? - Wets itself and everything.
-抱歉 小姐 -你在跟我说话吗
- Excuse me, miss? - Are you talking to me?
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第七季第一集
他们给她打了足量的镇静剂
They've got her full If yof hydromorphone,here,
所以她睡着了 我不能打扰她
so she's sleeping now. I shouldn't disturb her.
反正我觉得她也没看清那个人
I don't think she got a good look at the man anyway.
是吗 是她说的吗
What, did she say that?
不 奎因女士被送来时休克了
No. Ms. Quinn was in shock when they wheeled her in,
她没说话 但是...
wasn't speaking at all, but, well...
好吧 很难想象她能看到什么
Right. Hard to imagine she saw much.
她是个漂亮姑娘 真可惜
She was a beautiful girl. Such a shame.
几乎都认不出她了
Could hardly recognize her.
-你认识受害人 -你可能也认识
- You know the victim? - You probably do, too,
除非你喜欢真正的新闻
unless you fancy real news.
她是洛拉・奎因
She's Lola Quinn.
她是这里的小明星
She's a minor celebrity in these parts,
是最后的八卦小报模特之一
one of the last tabloid models.
《都市闪光灯》还会在第三版上登她们
Metro Flash still runs them on page three.
洛拉是这几年的宠儿
Lola's been a favorite the past few years.
抱歉 我得接电♥话♥
Sorry. Have to get that.
抱歉 能跟你说几句话吗?
Excuse me, do you have a moment?
-好的 -我是阿塞尔妮・琼斯
- Yes. - Athelney Jones.
这是夏洛克・福尔摩斯和乔恩・华生
This is Sherlock Holmes and Joan Watson.
-你是奎因女士的医生吗 -其中之一
- Are you Ms. Quinn's doctor? - Well, I'm one of them.
我是盖瑞特・哈尔西 整形外科主任
Garret Halsey. I'm head of plastic surgery here.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她已经稳定了 但是...
Well, she's stable now, but...
她脸上全是一级和二级
she has first- and second-degree chemical burns
化学烧伤
all over her face.
她可能会失去左眼 还有感染的风险
She might lose the left eye, and then there's the risk of infection.
请告诉我
Please tell me
你们对伤害她的那个混♥蛋♥有线索
you have a lead on the bastard who did this to her.
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
这件事被监控拍了下来
The whole thing was caught on CCTV,
但录像没法帮我们查到凶手的身份
but there's nothing on tape to help us make an I.D.
所以我们才来这里
Part of why we came.
我们希望她能描述一下他
We were hoping she could describe him.
帮我们个忙
Do us a favor.
等她醒了 给我们打个电♥话♥
She wakes up, give us a call.
我们想跟她谈谈
We're gonna want to talk to her.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
你们得为这件事做点什么
you lot have got to do something about this.
这个混♥蛋♥ 我每隔几个月
This plague. I get called in to consult
就会因为有人被泼酸而被叫去做顾问
on another acid attack every couple of months.
这太疯狂了
It's bloody madness.
我们会找到凶手
We're gonna find the person who did this.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
恐怕他是对的
I'm afraid he's right.
人们已经受够了这种事
The city can't take much more of this.
伦敦今年有超过两百起泼酸事件吧
There have been what, over 200 acid attacks in London this year?
一开始是宗教狂热者
First, it was the religious zealots.
后来黑帮也学会了
Then the gangs picked it up.
现在开始有抢劫犯
Now we've got muggers
朝人泼酸然后抢钱和手♥机♥
dousing people for phones and handbags.
民愤越来越严重
Outcry's bound to get worse
现在又有明星被毁容了
now that a famous face has been ruined.
我们得赶紧破案
We need a quick closure.
你觉得能做到吗 福尔摩斯
Think you can give me that, Holmes?
医生
Doc.
贝尔警探 我最喜欢的警♥察♥
Detective Bell, my favorite cop.
托尼
Tony.
你这次又为什么叫我过来
So, why'd you call me in this time, huh?
我一直在关注你的社交网络
I've been keeping an eye on your social media.
我看到你结婚了
Saw you were getting married.
想亲自跟你说恭喜
Wanted to say congrats in person.
真不容易 你知道吗?
Wasn't easy, you know?
在杨希那样离开我之后再次坠入爱河
Falling in love again after Yancy left me the way she did?
你妻子没有离开你 托尼 她被谋杀了
Your wife didn't leave you, Tony. She was murdered.
你找到她的尸体却没告诉我吗 警探
You find her body and not tell me, Detective?
如果没有 那她就是离开我了
'Cause, uh, unless you did, she left me,
就像我一年前跟你说的那样
just like I told you a year ago.
我想跟你聊聊愤怒管理班的事
I wanted to talk to you about the anger management classes.
又是这事吗?、
This again?
真的吗 一个人去上愤怒管理课
Seriously? Just 'cause a guy takes some classes
可不代表他是杀人犯
doesn't make him a killer.
你是被判罚去上课的
You were sentenced to those classes.
杨希为了躲你去了她妹妹家
Yancy went to her sister's to get away from you.
你把她家的门踹开了
You kicked her front door in.
我从没碰过她们
I never laid a hand on either of 'em.
我该怎么让你相信呢
What's it gonna take to convince you?
我没杀我老婆
I didn't kill my wife.
我相信你
I believe you.
你的未婚妻姓塔格纳特
Your fiancée's last name, "Tugnutt,"
这个姓不常见
Isn't too common.
我看到的时候想起了去年
When I saw it, I remembered a double homicide
塔格纳特文具店的双尸案
at a Tugnutt Stationery last year.
办案警探找到的嫌疑人叫雷・塔格纳特
The detective who caught it liked a guy named Ray Tugnutt.
两名死者是雷的父母
The two vics, you see-- they were Ray's parents.
在那之前几个月 他们本来要退休
A few months before, they were supposed to retire
并把商店交给他
and give their store to him,
但他们后来改变了主意
but then they changed their minds.
他很生气 把店砸了
He got so angry, he trashed the place.
被捕之后被判罚
Got himself arrested and sentenced to--
等等
wait for it--
去上愤怒管理课
anger management classes.
你就是在那里认识他的 对吗
That's where you got to know him, right?
之后他介绍你跟他表妹认识
At some point, he introduced you to his cousin.
现在你要跟她结婚了
Now you're marrying her.
我不知道你俩谁看过《火车怪客》
I don't know which of you idiots saw Strangers on a Train.
我一直比较喜欢《谋害老妈》
I was always partial to ThrowMomma myself,
但显然你们做了谋杀交易
but, obviously, you traded murders.
你杀了他父母 他杀了杨希
You killed his parents, he killed Yancy.
我接下来会去跟他谈
I'm talking to him next.
问题是 如果有跟地检达成协议的机会
Question is, if there's a shot at a deal with the D.A.,
你们谁会先抢到呢?
which of you is gonna flip first?
在还剩五天的时候抓到他了
Got him with five days to spare.
我记得几个月前联调局停止招聘
I remember a few months ago when the federal hiring freeze
让你放慢了脚步 而法警署...
slowed everything down for you and the Marshals...
我的行李已经打包好了
My bags were literally packed.
你能怪我太勤奋吗?
Could you blame me for being ticked?
我说"马库斯 想一想
I said, "Marcus, think of all the extra time
为了给那个混♥蛋♥定罪你要加多久班
you're gonna have to nail that piece of garbage.
想想那感觉会有多棒"
Think of how good that's gonna feel."
你说得对 好吗?
You were right, okay?
这感觉很棒
It feels great.
你确定你还是想走吗?
You sure you still want to go?
看看你要错过的一切
I mean, look at everything you're missing.
这里的气味 不新鲜的咖啡
The smells, the stale coffee...
不亮的荧光灯泡
fluorescent light bulbs that won't stay lit.
"每个好法警都要有一顶"
"Because every good marshal needs one."
是谁寄来的
Who's that from?
夏洛克和乔恩
Sherlock and Joan.
是啊 我应该猜到的
Yeah. Should've known.
恭喜你 好吗?
Congrats, okay?
我真的很想念格雷森警监
I really miss Captain Gregson.
他永远都很尊重我
He was never anything but respectful,
在我当侦探之前也是
even before I became a detective.
但这位高级督察 我发誓
But this DCI, I swear to God,
如果她再叫我"医生"
if she calls me "Doc" just one more time...
我觉得我没给你足够的赞赏
I don't think I ever gave you enough credit
当初能勇敢搬去纽约
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表