客户是福塔斯联盟公♥司♥
for a company called Alliance Fortas.
我让实验室查了
I had the lab check.
汽车爆♥炸♥中的炸♥药♥
The RDX used in the car bomb
与去年卖♥♥给福塔斯联盟的货
is consistent with a batch
是同一批
sold to Alliance Fortas last year.
我想我要去拜访韦伯先生并自我介绍一下
Well, I think I'll pay Mr. Webb a visit and introduce myself.
那你得排队了
You're going to have to get in line.
化学成分匹配
The chemical match
以及他和你♥爸♥爸的手表的关系
and his connection to your dad's watch
足以申请搜查令
were enough to get a warrant.
特警队正在去他家的路上
ESU's on their way to his place right now.
快 快 快
Move, move, move!
这边来两个人
Give me two.
车在车♥库♥里
Car's in the garage.
主卧室没人
Master's clear.
一楼安全
First floor is secure.
后入口已锁定
Rear entry is locked.
这里没人
We're empty here.
没人
I'm not seeing anybody.
楼上没人
Upstairs clear.
伙计们 我知道他的车在外面
Guys, I know his car is outside,
但我觉得没人在家
but I don't think anybody's home.
收到
Copy that.
邻居说她看见韦伯
Neighbor says she saw Webb coming here
今早和三个朋友在一起来过
with three friends this morning.
也许他们是他团队的其他成员
Maybe they were the other members of his team.
如果他们在这 也许看到特警队来了
If they were, maybe they saw ESU coming,
偷偷从后面溜走了
snuck out the back.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
特警队把这地方的四面都包围了
ESU had this place covered from all directions.
如果韦伯和他的朋友离开了
If Webb and his buddies left,
他们在我们来之前就远走高飞了
they did it before any of us got here.
所以也许奥丁意识到你在调查韦伯
So maybe Odin realized that you were looking into Webb,
叫他逃命
told him to run.
我没有使用任何奥德克软件
I didn't use any Odker software.
那他们怎么知道要逃命呢
Then how did they know to leave?
实际上 只有一个人知道要逃命
Actually, only one of them knew to leave.
其他三个还在这里
Other three are still here.
邻居
The neighbor.
她说今天早上发生了火灾
She said there was a fire going this morning.
确实有 就在这个烤箱里
There was indeed. Right here in this oven.
四个来这里的人中的一个杀了另外三个
One of the four men who came here killed the other three,
然后把他们烧掉了
and then burned them.
这是雅各布·韦伯 你们突袭的房♥子的主人
Here we've got Jacob Webb, owner of the home you raided.
这是安德斯·卡舒夫 这是马丁·斯塔尔
This one's Anders Kashuv, and this is Martin Stahl,
可能多或少了一根腓骨或肋骨
give or take a fibula or a rib.
他们在被放进烤箱前都被肢解了
They were all dismembered before they were put in the oven,
所以我还在整理
so I'm still doing some sorting.
我很惊讶你这么快就确认了身份
I'm surprised you got I.D.'s so quick.
牙科记录和初步DNA测试
Dental records and prelim DNA testing.
幸好他们都在系统中
Helps that they were all in the system.
这里的所有人都是退伍军人
Everybody here is former military.
看起来他们都死于
Well, it looks like they were all executed with
同样口径的枪 9毫米的
the same caliber gun, nine-millimeter?
每个顶骨中的枪伤
GSWs in each of the parietal bones
都以同样的角度射入
came in at the same angle.
如果让我猜的话 他让他们跪下
If I had to guess, he put them on their knees
然后一个一个枪决的
and went down the line, execution-style.
猜对了 我们发现了三个弹孔
Good guess. We found three bullet holes
在楼下的浴室里
in the downstairs bathroom.
他在那里杀了他们 用漂白剂清洗干净
Figure he hacked them up there, cleaned up with bleach.
杀我父亲的三个凶手
Grisly but not particularly painful end
可怕但不是特别痛苦地结束了生命
for three of my father's killers.
比他们应得的死法好多了
Better than they deserved.
我还是不敢相信你们想把这起案件
I still can't believe you guys want to connect this back
联♥系♥到了奥丁·莱辛巴♥赫♥身上
to Odin Reichenbach.
我的手♥机♥就是他家产的 天哪
Guy made my phone, for crying out loud.
你现在没带在身上吧
You don't have that on you right now, do you?
当然带了
Sure, I do.
让我们看看他这样怎么偷听
Let's see him eavesdrop through that.
你还真善于打破常规啊 尤金
You really went above and beyond here, Eugene.
从没见过验尸官的报告上还有受害者的新闻剪报的
Never seen an M.E.'s report with news clippings on the vics.
情况特殊嘛
Special case.
我在网上查了这些名字
I ran the names online.
别担心 我用的是谷歌♥
Don't worry, I used Google.
我想给你们一些额外的背景资料
Thought I'd give you some extra background.
原来这些人都在一起工作
Turns out these guys all worked together.
他们是一个叫阿格里诺的公♥司♥的雇佣兵
They were mercenaries for a company called Agrianos.
这里写着
Well, it says here
这个阿格里诺公♥司♥三年前倒闭了
that Agrianos went belly-up three years ago.
被起诉了
Got sued out of existence.
奥丁以某种方式重组了这个特殊的团队
Odin somehow reassembled this particular team.
如果他用他们杀了康拉德一家 我也不会惊讶
Wouldn't be surprised if he used them to kill the Conrad family
还有安妮·斯佩尔曼
and Annie Spellman, too.
当他们用汽车炸♥弹♥没炸死我们时
When they missed us with that car bomb,
他们一定让雇主失望了
they must have disappointed their employer.
现在他们躺在这里
And now here they lie.
我的问题是 是谁能杀掉
Question I had was, who gets the drop
三个专业士兵
on three professional soldiers?
一群训练有素的杀手在这家伙的房♥子里聚齐
Bunch of trained killers hanging out in this guy's house;
然后他们就被塞进了炉子
next thing you know, they're getting shoved into an oven?
雅各布·韦伯的邻居说
Jacob Webb's neighbor said
她看见了第四个人
she saw a fourth man.
他有可能也是他们的小组成员
Chances are he was another member of their team.
我们还是再深入了解下他们所在的
Think we better learn a little more about the merc company
雇佣兵公♥司♥比较好 不是吗
they worked for. Don't you?
如果你们俩不介意先去的话
If you two wouldn't mind taking the lead,
我还有些家事要处理
I have some family business to attend to.
你想告诉我你今天过得怎么样吗
So, you gonna tell me how your day was?
-挺好的 -怎么个好法
- Yeah, it was good. - Well, how was it good?
你下课都跟谁一起玩了
Well, who'd you play with at recess?
其他小孩
Other kids.
杰茜 找基♥地♥组♥织♥的人套话
You know, Jess, getting answers out of al-Qaeda
都比从你嘴里问出答案容易
is easier than getting answers out of you.
我不知道你在说谁
I don't know who that is.
算了...
Never m...
亲爱的 你在这等着 我去去就回
Hey, honey, why don't you just wait here, just for a second,
别离开我的视线
where I can see you.
我要去跟一位老朋友聊几句
I have to go talk to an old friend of mine for a minute.
好的
Okay.
你都跟到我女儿的学校来了
My daughter's school. Really?
抱歉 现在不能牵扯家人了吗
I'm sorry, are we leaving families out of it now?
她只是个孩子
She's a child.
我绝不会伤害她
And I would never hurt her.
这就是我和你的新朋友的差别
That's the difference between me and your new friends.
我知道你为什么生气
Look, I know why you're upset.
-你父亲的事我听说了 -听说
- I heard about your father. - Oh, you heard?
我整周都在华盛顿 昨晚才回来
I was in Washington all week. I got in last night.
想看我的票根吗
You want to see my ticket stubs?
整件事已经彻底失控了
This whole thing has gotten completely out of hand.
我毫不知情
I was not consulted.
你是要我相信 你会建议赖兴巴♥赫♥先生
Am I to believe that you would have counseled
做出别的选择吗
Mr. Reichenbach differently?
上次见面 你把所有与我亲近的人威胁了个遍
The last time we met, you threatened everyone close to me.
我不是威胁你 我是在警告你
I didn't threaten you. I warned you
如果你违反规则会有什么后果
what could happen if you went against the grain.
那我也警告你几句 报答你的好意
Well, then let me repay the favor with a warning of my own.
奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥这个麻烦我们肯定要解决
Odin Reichenbach is a problem about to be solved.
你可以帮忙
You can help,
也可以等着同样的命运降临到你头上
or you can suffer the same fate.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表