他听到些关于婚外情的字眼
He overheard something about an affair,
还以为是本杰明和卡洛琳出轨了
he assumed it was about Benjamin and Caroline.
但我在她卧室里的梳子上
But then I found some long pink hairs
发现了粉色长发
in the bristles of a brush in her bedroom.
她遇害当晚你在哪里
Where were you the night she was murdered?
在这里 在家
Here, at home.
你丈夫告诉我们他那晚在商务中心
Your husband told us that he was at a business center.
我没有伤害卡洛琳
I didn't hurt Caroline.
我绝不会
I could never.
我爱她
I loved her.
恐怕这话并不能帮你脱罪
I'm afraid that that is not exculpatory.
每天有2.5名女性死于亲密伴侣的手下
2.5 women are murdered every day by an intimate partner.
所以 要想让我们不笃信数据的正确
So we're going to have to cover our statistical bases
你得再给我们一些信息
with a little more than your word.
你最后一次看见她是什么时候
When's the last time you saw her?
是她死的那晚
It was the night she died.
我在厨房♥洗碗
I was doing dishes in the kitchen.
我见她在窗户外 穿着防护装备
I saw her out the window, she had her welding gear on.
我以为她在工作
I just figured she was working.
那时是几点
What time was that?
九点
Um... 9:00.
正好九点
On the dot, actually.
我知道是因为我的手表
I know this because my watch beeps
会提醒我吃甲状腺药
when I have to take my thyroid pill.
要么你弄错了 要么你就是在撒谎
Well, you're either mistaken or you're lying.
卡洛琳的死亡时间是八点半
Caroline's time of death was placed at 8:30.
就在那个时间前后 其他邻居听见
Around the same time other neighbors heard
狗开始吠叫
the dogs start barking.
当尸体被当即发现时
The medical examiner is rarely off by much
法医的判断很少出现大误差
when a body is found promptly.
她也不可能在被杀后
And it's unlikely she was walking around
还出来走动
after she was murdered.
也许不是她
Maybe it wasn't her.
你说她穿着防护装备
You said that she was wearing her welding gear.
我猜那也包括面罩
I assume it included a mask?
是的 她的脸被挡住了
Yeah, i-it covered her face.
你觉得凶手假扮成卡洛琳
You think the killer disguised himself as Caroline
在她家周围出没
to sneak around her property.
我想她的社交平台上
I'm sure her social media probably has
应该有很多她创作时的照片 对吧
plenty of photos of her making art, right?
牛仔裤和防护装备
Jeans and a welding mask
应该很容易模仿
would have been an easy look to replicate.
那如果我看到的不是卡洛琳
So if it wasn't Caroline I saw that night,
那就是杀死卡洛琳的人
it was the person that killed her,
他们要她的狗做什么
why would they have had her dog?
-她的狗 -奥利 她的德国牧羊犬
- Her dog? - Ollie, her German Shepherd.
不管是谁 他们用狗绳牵走了它
Whoever it was, they had him on a leash.
动物保护协会在卡洛琳的尸体被发现后
The ASPCA removed five dogs from Caroline's property
从她家带走了五只狗
after her body was discovered.
没有一只是德国牧羊犬
None of them was a German Shepherd.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
她绝对有一只
She definitely had one.
好 嗯 谢谢
Okay. Yeah. Thank you.
动物保护协会没有符合你描述的狗
The ASPCA has no record of the dog you described.
就是它 如果有帮助的话
This is him, if it helps.
卡洛琳领养搜救犬
Caroline fostered rescue dogs.
所以狗狗的流动性很大
So they were always coming and going,
但我忘不了奥利
but I couldn't forget Ollie.
你确定它没被送走吗
Are you sure he hadn't outstayed his welcome?
毕竟她是领养
I mean, she fosters animals,
它们会频繁更替 不是吗
they came and went with some regularity, no?
这里有六个狗盆
There's six dog bowls here
但只有五根狗绳
and only five leashes.
我觉得它被带走了
I think he was taken.
我们调查了几个卡洛琳凶案可能的动机
We've investigated several possible motives for Caroline's murder
但每一个都有些站不住脚
and we found each one lacking.
如果凶手不是想要她的命
What if it wasn't her life the killer wanted...
而是想要她的狗
...but her dog.
它叫奥利
His name's Ollie.
根据乔恩和夏洛克的情报
Far as Joan and Sherlock can tell,
卡洛琳·吉布斯遇害后没人再见过它
no one's seen him since Caroline Gibbs's murder.
别告诉我它是嫌犯
Tell me he's not a suspect.
其实我们认为
Actually, we think he's the reason
它就是凶手那晚去她家的原因
the killer went to her house that night.
他想偷她的狗
He wanted to steal her dog?
奥利是卡洛琳领养的六条狗之一
Ollie was one of six Caroline was fostering.
问题是 动物保护协会在她死后
Thing is, ASPCA only collected five
只从她家找到了五条
from her house after her death.
德国牧羊犬是比我以为的更值钱吗
Are German Shepherds more valuable than I thought?
可以肯定这不是因为钱
Pretty sure this wasn't about money.
我今天早上咨♥询♥了不同的救护组织
I called around to different rescue organizations this morning,
发现卡洛琳的奥利是四个月前
found out Caroline got Ollie from a place
从一个叫狗之家的地方获得的
called The Doghauser about four months ago.
它之前在哪里
Where was he before that?
这就有意思了
Funny you should ask.
它是条警犬
He was a police dog?
3-6区的K9小组
K-9 unit out of the 3-6.
在那里做了五年 上个春季退休
Did five years there before retiring last spring.
-嗅探炸♥弹♥的 -禁毒组
- Bomb sniffer? - Narcotics.
根据它的档案 它能力很出色
According to his file, he was good at it.
帮助达成了很多次成功逮捕
Helped out on a bunch of successful arrests.
它的前搭档正要来跟我谈谈
His ex-partner's coming in to talk to me,
你也可以加入
in case you want to join.
奥利和我一起共事了五年
Ollie and I worked together five years.
我最好的搭档
Best partner I ever had.
我知道听起来很奇怪 但奥利不只是只狗
I know how it might sound, but Ollie's not just a dog.
它 它还是名警官
He's... he's a police officer.
我们的一员
One of us.
你们得把它救回来
You got to get him back.
我们在尽力
We're doing our best.
据我所知奥利前年退休了
So I understand Ollie was retired last year?
对 它髋关节发育不良
Yeah, he got hip dysplasia.
我的女友和我想要收养它
My girlfriend and I wanted to adopt him,
但是三层没电梯对于一只髋关节不好的
but third floor walk-up's no good for 100-pound Shepherd
100斤牧羊犬来说不太好 所以...
with wonky hips, so...
它就去了救护组织
he went to a rescue group.
它被绑♥架♥
Him being taken.
有没有可能是因为你
Any chance it's about you?
我
Me?
是的 显然你很在乎它
Yeah, you obviously care about him,
也许有人带走它是想要伤害你
maybe someone took him to hurt you.
我不觉得
I-I don't think so.
我是说 你在K9小队不会树立什么敌人
I mean, you don't make a lot of enemies in the K-9 unit.
我就是个带着狗出来
I'm just the guy that shows up with a dog
-找出你毒品的人 -那奥利呢
- and finds your drugs. - What about Ollie?
它有敌人吗
He have any enemies?
它是只狗
He's a dog.
几年前 哥伦比亚的乌阿本尼奥斯毒枭帮
Couple years ago, the Urabeños cartel in Colombia
悬赏7万美元猎杀一只警犬
put out a $70,000 hit on a police dog
因为它总是能找出他们的货品
'cause he kept sniffing out their shipments.
是 可是奥利退休了
Okay, but Ollie was retired.
我没说这符合逻辑
I'm not saying it's logical.
但是毒枭们很记仇
But cartels hold grudges.
也许他们是想以儆效尤
Maybe they were trying to prove a point
而我们的受害人只是挡了道
and our vic just got in the way.
奥利的专长是大♥麻♥
Ollie's specialty was marijuana.
所以大部分抓到的都是飞叶子的
So most of the guys we collared were stoners, you know?
都不是什么嗜血的坏家伙
Not the most bloodthirsty of bad guys.
没有 想不出什么特别的人
No, no one jumps out.
我们不知道奥利还有专长
We didn't realize Ollie had a specialty.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表