我知道 但现在一切都不同了
I know, but it's different now.
怎么不同了
How's it different?
就因为有人想杀他吗
Because someone tried to kill him?
比起你 他选择保护自己的女儿
He chose to protect his daughter over you.
这不会改变
That's not gonna change,
无论他挨多少次子弹
no matter how many times he gets shot.
你这么大老远地来帮他
You came a very long way to help him.
这是正确的事
It was the right thing to do.
你冒着要坐牢的风险
You're risking a prison sentence.
这不符合我的性格吗
Does that seem so out of character?
我刚接到佩吉的电♥话♥
I got a call from Paige a little while ago.
他今晚过得很糟
He had a rough night.
如果他不赶紧好转的话
If he doesn't show improvement soon...
怎样
Then what?
你应该去看看他
You should go see him.
不管你称其为慰藉还是什么
Call it closure, call it whatever you want,
但你应该把想说的话告诉他
but you should say what you want to say to him
以免太迟了
before it's too late.
他没有意识
He's unconscious.
这不是为了他 是为了你自己
It wouldn't be for him, it would be for you.
你刚才也说了 我是联调局的通缉犯
Well, you just said yourself, I'm wanted by the FBI.
我不能大摇大摆去医院
I can't just pop into a hospital.
即使他在五角大楼的地下室
He could be in the basement of the Pentagon.
只要你想 你总能无声无息地潜入
If you wanted to, you could find a way in and out of there,
没人能察觉
and no one would be the wiser.
马库斯 怎么了
Hey, Marcus, what's up?
找到一个嫌犯 狄伦·哈勒兰
We got a suspect. Dylan Halleran.
我不记得在案卷里见过他的名字
I don't remember his name from the case file.
确实不在
He wasn't in it.
列表上的人都不太可能
Nobody on that list looked promising,
但我觉得他有戏 他是蒂姆唯一的朋友
but I like him; he was Tim's only friend.
你觉得他杀了他
And you think he killed him?
暂且说他有这个能耐吧
Let's just say he's capable.
我正在开封他的青少年犯罪记录
I'm trying to unseal his juvenile records,
不过他16岁之后也挺忙的
but he's been pretty busy since he turned 16.
三次逮捕记录 有一次包括持有武器
Three arrests. One included a weapons charge.
警♥察♥在因持有K粉和偷窃品而逮捕他时
He had his dad's .380 on him when they popped him
在他身上搜出了一把他爸的柯尔特自动手♥枪♥
for possession of ketamine and stolen goods.
-很意外他竟然没进监狱 -他应该进
- Surprised he isn't locked up. - He should be,
但他保释期间逃逸了
but he skipped bail.
法官下发了他的逮捕令
The judge issued a warrant for his arrest.
我现在发给你
I just sent it to you.
太好了
This is great.
前提是我们找到他
It will be if we find him.
半个纽约警局的人都在找他呢
Half the NYPD is beating the bushes.
好 我也加入他们
Good. I'll join them.
哥们 这不是手♥机♥
Bro, th-this is not a phone.
这是个MP3播放器 就是个垃圾 老兄
Th-This is, like, an MP3 player. This is trash, man.
什么情况
What the hell?!
等等 回来
Wait, wait, come back. Ow!
狄伦·哈勒兰 我们一直在找你
Dylan Halleran, we've been looking for you.
更准确地说是在拜访这一代的克他命商贩
More like rousting ketamine dealers in areas
因为你的记录说明你可能是常客
that your record suggests you're likely to frequent.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
发生在蒂姆·布莱索身上的真♥相♥
The truth about what happened to Tim Bledsoe.
我很久没有见过他了
I haven't seen him in forever.
怎么 你们是要找他还是什么
What, are you guys looking for him or something?
我们知道他在哪 在停尸间
We know where he is. He's in the morgue.
被点380口径子弹射杀 和你用的一样
Shot to death with a .380, just like yours.
什么 蒂姆死了
Wait, what? Tim's dead?
已经死了八个月了
Has been for eight months.
我还以为他只是跑掉了什么的
I thought he just split or something,
可他死了
but he was dead.
你们觉得是我♥干♥的
You guys think I did it?
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When's the last time you saw him?
大概八个月前
About eight months ago.
我记得 因为那正好是在他偷了我的车之前
I, I remember, 'cause it was right before he stole my car.
我知道你们在想什么 好吗
I know what you guys are thinking, okay.
车被偷是可能的谋杀动机
That car theft is a motive for murder.
是 那是个混♥蛋♥行为
Yeah, it was a dick move,
但我不会因为这个杀了他
but I wouldn't kill him over it.
你最近是不是被一位叫做
Were you questioned recently by a police captain
汤姆·格雷森的警监询问过
by the name of Tom Gregson?
谁
Who?
-没有 -他在周四晚被枪击
- No. - He was shot Thursday night.
同样口径的枪
Same caliber gun.
不不不 我绝对不会...
No, no, no, no, no, I would never--
等下 你是说周四吗
Wait, did you say Thursday?
周四我死了
Thursday I was dead.
我嗑药过量了
I OD'd on some bad K.
他们说我在医院里心跳停止了
They said at the hospital my heart stopped
大概有一分钟
for, like, a minute.
我留着手环以防还会再进去
I kept the bracelet in case I ever needed to go back.
至于蒂姆 我同样也想
As for Tim, you know, I wanted him found
找到他 这样我就可以揍他一顿
as bad as anyone... so I could kick his ass.
在他用完我的车之后
After he was done with my car,
他给停在了布朗克斯区一个消防栓旁
he parked it next to a hydrant in the Bronx.
花了我好久才攒够钱
It took me forever to save up enough
把车给赎出来
to get it out of impound.
我上周才给拿回来
I just got it back, like, last week.
所以那车自从他离开后
So the car was left virtually undisturbed
就一直没被人碰过吗
since he disappeared.
对 我想是的 怎么了
Yeah. I think so. Why?
车在附近吗
Is it nearby?
请恕我直言 狄伦
Forgive me for saying this, Dylan,
但你在我看来不像是个会去
but you don't strike me as the sort of gentleman
康涅狄格州度假日的先生
who summers in Connecticut;
你知道有关这个的事吗
do you know anything about this?
是什么
What is it?
是去布里奇波特轮渡的票
It's a ticket for the Bridgeport Ferry,
时间是2018年10月23日
dated 23rd of October, 2018.
正好是蒂姆消失的时间段
That's around the same time that Tim disappeared.
是在他最后被看到的一天后
The day after he was last seen.
那东西让他可以把车开上船
That would allow him to stow his vehicle on board
跨越长岛湾到杰斐逊港
and then cross Long Island Sound to Port Jefferson.
那是蒂姆的吗
Was it Tim's?
反正绝对不是我的
It's definitely not mine.
他有提起过去旅行什么的吗
Did he say anything about taking any trips?
没跟我说过
Not to me.
刺♥激♥性气味
Pungent smell.
我知道 他整死我了
I know, man, he punked me hard.
-这话什么意思 -我说了
- What does that mean? - I told you.
他故意把车停在肯定会被拖走的地方
He dumped the car where he knew it'd get towed.
他还在车厢里装了
He also filled the trunk with,
大概无数袋的肥料
like, a million bags of fertilizer.
我都扔了
I got rid of it,
但那气味一直搞不掉
but I'll never get rid of that smell.
我觉得你朋友不是在整你 狄伦
I don't think your friend was punking you, Dylan.
那是雷♥管♥吗
Are those blasting caps?
是要跟肥料一起用的 我想
To be used in conjunction with the fertilizer, I imagine.
我认为蒂姆·布莱索是准备
I think Tim Bledsoe was planning on
炸沉长岛渡轮
sinking the Long Island Ferry,
还有上边的上百名乘客
and a few hundred people with it.
你们在墙里找到的那个孩子
The kid you found in the wall,
他在计划恐怖袭击吗
he was plotting a terror attack?
严格来说 那只是个推论
Technically, it's just a theory.
但他有着所有制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的材料
But he had all the materials for a fertilizer bomb
放在了他偷来车辆的车厢里
in the trunk of a car he stole.
根据那味道来看
Going by the smell,
我估计实验室也会证实这推论
I'm pretty sure the lab is gonna confirm it.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表