只要能结案 我们都欢迎
Any way this closes is fine with us.
你不该进去吗
Shouldn't you be in there?
我知道他们要说什么
I knew what they were going to say.
而且我能读懂唇语
Plus, I can read lips,
所以我知道调查正在有序进行
so I know the investigation is well in hand.
我待在这 专注于更危急的谜团
I'm out here... focusing on a mystery more dire.
我喜欢你认为我如此危险
I like how dangerous you think I am.
你从未解释过为什么四年前安德希尔探员的血
You never explained how Agent Underhill's blood
会出现在你的车子上
got in your car four years ago.
至少你在他的凶案现场
At the very least, you were at the scene of his murder,
但你却没告诉别人
and you kept it to yourself.
所以 我的担忧多余了吗
So, is my caution misplaced?
也许不是
Maybe not.
昨晚你休息后我做了个实验
I performed an experiment last night after you went to bed.
我试图从网上收集所有你声称记得的
I tried to get every piece of information that you claimed
关于海瑟·弗利的事
to remember about Heather Foley, from sources online.
从她的社交媒体 发布的照片 朋友的悼词
Her social media, photographs posted, eulogies of friends.
-然后呢 -你知道答案
- And? - Oh, you know the answer.
大获全胜
It was an unalloyed success.
你骗了贾德·弗利
You conned Judd Foley,
就像在他之前你骗了达文波特家一样
just as you conned the Davenports before him.
你也许能骗他们 但你骗不了我
You might have fooled them, but you don't fool me.
你很难建立信任
You have trust issues.
你很难说实话
You have truth issues.
你小时候是怎样的孩子
What was it like for you as a kid?
我赌你住在大房♥子里
I bet you lived in a mansion.
有很多戴着白手套 拿着鸡毛掸子的仆人
Lots of servants with white gloves and feather dusters.
就像电视剧里演的那样
Like one of those shows on TV.
我赌你从未有一个人的时光
I bet you never had to be alone.
也许海瑟对我来说就是那么重要
Maybe Heather meant that much to me.
也许与一个人产生联♥系♥ 即使短暂
Maybe connecting with one person, even for a short time,
也是那么重要
was that important.
但我猜你不能理解这些事
But I guess that's something you wouldn't understand.
你没闲着啊
Oh, you've been busy.
我认得这些面孔
Okay, so I recognize these faces.
新泽西婴儿配方奶粉黑♥手♥党♥
New Jersey's Baby Formula Mafia.
但这些是谁
But who are these guys?
那是与安德希尔探员的死有关的毒品帮派
That's the drug gang responsible for Agent Underhill's death.
我在调查婴儿配方奶粉团伙时注意到
I noticed while researching the baby formula ring
有几个行窃者是有案底的贩毒犯
that several of its shoplifters were drug offenders with records
有携带毒品 贩毒等罪行
for drug possession, dealing, etcetera.
说得通
Well, that makes sense.
他们有走私非法物品的经验
I mean, they've had experience trafficking illegal goods.
而且如我们之前所料
And, as we noted before,
凯西可能因为毒品黑帮除掉了安德希尔探员
Cassie could have been indebted to the drug gang
而欠了他们的情
for having eliminated Agent Underhill.
所以你想找出这两个组织
So you're trying to find the overlap
有交集的地方
between these two groups.
你觉得凯西在替黑帮卖♥♥命
You think that Cassie is working for the gang.
他们想让她找出州警现在知道的一切
They want her to find out everything the state police know.
她利用我们打入内部
She used us as her way in.
我确实这么想过 但没发现有交集
I did think that, but I found no such overlap.
而且 那晚以后帮派的
Furthermore, several members of the gang
几名成员已被逮捕
have been arrested since that night.
我看了他们的证词
I've reviewed their testimonies,
没有任何迹象表明他们听说过凯西这个人
and there's no indication that any of them have heard of Cassie.
所以也许她真的与安德希尔的死
So maybe she really didn't have anything to do
没有关系
with Underhill's death.
她在哪
Where is she?
在客房♥ 说想休息
She's in the spare room. Said she needed to rest.
她今天怎么样
How is she today?
显然 很难分辨她说的哪句是实话
Obviously, it's hard to tell if anything she says is true.
今天早上有一刻她显得很真诚
There was a moment this morning she seemed genuine.
我在想有时候她是否厌倦了撒谎
I wonder if sometimes she gets tired of lying.
除去这一切
So, in spite of everything--
除了她的谎言 她做的坏事
all of her lies, all the bad things she does--
你喜欢她 不是吗
you like her, don't you?
她是个智商极高的人
She possesses a singular intellect.
看到这才华浪费很可惜
It would be a shame to see it go to waste.
而智商高的人是你的软肋
And you have a soft spot for singular intellects.
她不是莫里亚蒂
She's no Moriarty.
目前不是
Not yet.
是马库斯
It's Marcus.
我建议他和法拉德警探
I suggested that he and Detective Farrad
审审梅瑞狄斯·萨格霍恩
interview Meredith Sagehorn.
她住在纽约 所以我们去警局碰面
She lives in New York, so we're going to meet at the 11th.
我去观摩
I'm gonna go observe.
不如你带凯茜一起去吧
Why don't you take Cassie with you?
我现在有点东西想不通
I'm coming up short here.
我想去一趟她住的中途之家
I was thinking of visiting the halfway house she's been staying at.
或许我能摸清她的意图
Perhaps I can find a clue to her agenda there.
你这的住户不能自己装饰房♥间吗
Are your residents not allowed to personalize their rooms?
可以的 只是凯西没有那么做
They're allowed. Cassie just never did.
楼下有一间休息室
We have a common room downstairs.
她大部分时间都在那里
Uh, she spends a lot of her time there,
如果你感兴趣的话
if you're interested.
她总是独来独往 即使在这里也是
She keeps to herself, even when she's down here.
我觉得她早先曾试着和其她女孩交朋友
I think she tried to make friends with the other girls early on,
但她融不进去
but she didn't fit in.
所以多数时间她就坐在电脑前上网
So mostly she just sits at the computer and surfs the Web.
你有他们的浏览记录吗
Do you keep a record of what they look at?
有的
Actually, we do.
每位住户都有自己的登录名
Every resident has their own login.
这样我们就能在必要时查看他们的浏览记录
This way we can check their browser history if we have to.
在这
Here.
她看的都是些罪案记录
It's, uh, all crime blotter stuff with her.
本地服务犬训导员死亡疑点重重
至今毫无线索
她好像对死人很着迷
Dead people. Kind of an obsession.
护士被毒害
未婚夫寻找亲生孩子
敬爱的教会执事被发现身亡
很病态吧
Morbid, right?
首位女性消防员志愿者跑步时身亡
希克斯维尔幼儿园老师遭遇入室行窃被杀身亡
41公路上发现语言病理学家和哈德逊山谷历史迷尸体
首先我想问的是 警探
The question I'd like to start with, Detectives,
为何你们仍怀疑
is why Mrs. Sagehorn is still
萨格霍恩女士是杀害希瑟·弗利的凶手
a suspect in Heather Foley's murder.
我们只是想了解一下弗利女士的生活
We're just trying to get a picture of Mrs. Foley's life.
她与你的客户联♥系♥很频繁
She communicated a lot with your client.
我们认为 如果她和某人有过节
We figure, if she had beef with anyone,
你会知道
you'd be the one to know.
希瑟和我经常联♥系♥
Heather and I communicated so much
是因为我们不只是同事
because we didn't just work together.
我的孩子和她收养的孩子玩在一起
My kids played with her foster kids.
我们会一起去姐妹旅行
We'd go on girls-only trips together.
希瑟和我是朋友
Heather and I were friends.
这也是我们一直在强调的
Which is something we have been saying all along.
正因为她们是好朋友
And since they were close friends,
我的客户会毫不犹豫地捐出自己的任何东西
my client would have volunteered anything right off the bat.
所以这不仅仅是摸底调查吧
So is this anything more than a fishing expedition?
不知道你为什么觉得我们怀有敌意 律师
I don't see why you're taking this as adversarial, Counselor.
我相信你的客户也希望我们详细调查
I'm sure that your client wants us to be thorough,
为了她的朋友
for her friend.
-怎么了 -没事
- Something wrong? - No.
只是一般都是我在这样的房♥间里面
It's just, I've always been on that side of rooms like this.
我一直很好奇这边会是什么样
I always wondered what this side was like.
你这么说真有意思
It's funny you should say that.
为什么
Why?
因为如果希瑟对你有你说的那么重要
Because if Heather meant as much to you as you say she did,
而杀害她的嫌犯坐在那
and her suspected killer was sitting right there,
我不知道你为什么会关注这间房♥间 不过
I don't buy that you'd even notice this room, but...
继续圆好你的故事吧
hey, stick to your story.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表