- He didn't kill Michael Rowan. - Are you sure about that?
你不是只能确定不是你和华生女士干的吗
I thought all you knew was that it wasn't you and Miss Watson.
你是说你还知道更多情况吗
Are you saying you know more?
我们之前商量的不是这样
This is not what we discussed.
你以为会发生什么
What did you think was gonna happen?
帮你洗清罪名是一回事
Clearing your name was one thing,
但要帮你俩都洗清 不行
but both of you, no.
我总得找人担责
I had to put the blame someplace.
顺便一说 奥利瓦不是唯一
Oh, and by the way, Oliva wasn't the only one
写下了自白信的人
who wrote a confession.
我也写了一封
I've written one as well.
我在信里承认收了莫兰德·福尔摩斯的贿赂
In it, I admit I took a bribe from Morland Holmes.
这是很容易证明的事实 如你所说
A fact others can easily verify, as you pointed out.
只不过 根据我信里所说 他行贿的目的
Only, according to my letter, that bribe was in exchange
是要帮真正杀了迈克·罗温的人脱罪
for clearing Michael Rowan's real killer...
乔恩·华生
Joan Watson.
听好了 你再敢联♥系♥我
Now, you contact me again
或者把你知道的事告诉任何人
or tell anyone what you know,
我的信就会公开
my letter goes public.
差点忘了
Oh, almost forgot.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表