他昨天跟他们联♥系♥了
He reached out to them yesterday.
他说他下周没法去报到训练
He told them that he was not gonna report for training next week.
他说在这种时候
He said that he didn't feel right
离开第11分局感觉不对
leaving the 11th at a time like this.
他们的损失就是我们的收获
Well, their loss is our gain.
是佩吉 我给她发了短♥信♥
It's Paige. I texted her to see
问我什么时候能去医院看望警监
when I could go see the captain at the hospital.
她说我现在就能去
She says I can come now.
我想让你一起去 但是...
I'd say you should join, but...
但我是联调局通缉的杀人犯
But I'm wanted by the FBI for murder.
没关系
It's just as well.
我要去追溯
I'm going to retrace the path
警局到车祸现场之间的路径
between the precinct and the crash site.
幸运的话 我还能找到枪击现场
Any luck, I'll find the scene of the shooting as well.
你确定你要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
如果联调局知道你待在纽约...
Stay in New York. If the feds realize you're here...
你之前也觉得我没法靠假护照
You didn't think I'd sneak through customs
混过海关 但我做到了
with a false passport, but I did.
反正我们也没准备在这里待很久
Anyway, we're not planning on staying here for too long.
我们找到朝警监开枪的人
We'll find the captain's shooter,
给马库斯指明方向
point Marcus in his or her direction,
然后就回伦敦
and then go back to London.
考虑到是我们在办案
Considering it's us,
大概要花三天吧
that should take, what, three days?
最多不超过四天
Four at the absolute maximum.
他每天在回家路上都会给我打电♥话♥
He calls me every time he's on his way home.
那是我们结婚时说好的
That was part of the deal when we got married.
我接到电♥话♥就知道他安全了
I get that call, I know he's safe.
他又撑过了一天
He made it through another day.
我就不用再为他担心了
I don't have to worry about him anymore.
那天晚上我的电♥话♥响了
My phone rang the other night.
我松了一口气
I relaxed.
可那不是他打的
Only it wasn't him.
是马库斯
It was Marcus
打电♥话♥告诉我...
calling to let me know...
所以出事的那天 他有没有说过
So the day it happened, did he say anything about
回家的路上要在哪里停下
stopping somewhere on his way home?
-没有 -那他最近的案子呢
- No. - What about his recent caseload?
他有没有提过有什么问题或者威胁
Did he mention any problems with anyone, any threats?
没有
No.
但就算有人威胁他
But if somebody had threatened him,
我觉得他也不会告诉我的
I don't think he would have told me.
我不喜欢把这些事带回家
He didn't like to bring that stuff home.
我以前工作的时候也是
I didn't either, when I was on the job.
出事之后你回过家吗
Have you even been home since all this happened?
汉娜会给我拿东西来 我没事
Hannah's gonna bring me some stuff. I'll be fine.
我喜欢你头发的新颜色
I like the hair.
很适合你
It suits you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我今年也换了造型
I changed my look this year, too.
你应该看出来了
In case you couldn't tell.
腿没知觉了吗
Numbness in the legs?
是代谢综合征 越来越严重了
It's MS, the gift that keeps on giving.
你的搭档怎么样
How's your partner doing?
他很好
He's good.
他也想来看他
He wishes he could be here.
我知道你们俩不是警♥察♥
I know you two aren't cops,
但你们的工作也很危险
but your work is dangerous, too.
你不在的时候
Make sure he takes care of himself
让他好好照顾自己 好吗
while you're out of town, okay?
谢谢 但我相信他没事
Thanks. But I'm sure he's fine.
想起什么了吗
Anything?
不 伙计 没有
Nah, man. Nothing.
你还不起来吗
Ain't you gonna get up now?
重现创伤事件中的一些元素
Reenacting elements of a traumatic incident
可以帮助目击者的回忆更清晰
can help flesh out the memories of those who witnessed it.
但我跟你说了 我什么都没看到
But I told you, I didn't witness anything.
我没看到那个人撞车 我只听见了
I didn't see the dude crash, I just heard it.
你到底想让我想起来什么
What is it you want me to remember, anyway?
一种味道 或者声音
A scent, a sound.
任何能帮我查出
Anything that could help me identify
他撞车之前是从哪过来的线索
where he was coming from before he crashed.
比如 如果我闻到了披萨味
Like, if I smelled pizza,
你就去查周围的所有披萨店吗
you'd go check out all the pizza places around here?
你闻到了披萨味吗
Did you smell pizza?
不 我只是举个例子
Nah. It's just an example.
中枪的那个人从11分局出发
The man who was shot began his journey at the 11th precinct.
我已经追溯了两遍这条路线
I've retraced that path twice now
还是没能找到他是在哪中了埋伏
and haven't been able to identify where he was ambushed.
这为什么这么重要
Why is it important?
因为那里也许有东西
Because there might be something there
能帮我找到凶手
that could help me identify the shooter.
DNA或者指纹
DNA, a fingerprint.
-我能走了吗 -我是按小时给你钱的
- Can I go now? - I paid you for the hour.
我知道
I know.
但我已经跟你说了我知道的一切
But I already told you everything I know.
就像我跟警♥察♥说的那两次一样
Just like I told the cops twice.
我听到刹车声 然后是撞击声
I heard brakes, then a crash.
我发现有人趴在地上就报了警
I found a dude lying on the ground and I called 911.
-你说你听到了刹车声 -怎么了
- You said you heard brakes. - So?
你之前没有提过刹车声
You didn't mention anything about brakes before.
-我当然说了 -不 你没有
- Course I did. - No, you didn't.
还有 这里没有刹车痕迹
Also, there aren't any skid marks here.
警监的车冲向那边的柱子时
The captain's car slammed into that column
没有减速
without slowing down.
对 我在撞车前几秒听到了刹车声
Right. I heard the brakes a few seconds before the crash.
那是几秒
How many seconds?
也许三秒吧
Maybe three?
三秒
Three.
喂 怎么...
Hey-- what...?
你觉得这是你朋友的车弄的
You think those are from your friend?
看这个曲率
Note the curvature.
他开到街角时
He was traveling at a very high speed
车速很快 然后他猛踩刹车
as he approached the corner, then he slammed on his brakes.
他当时的情况比我想的还糟
Dude was in worse shape than I thought.
他在单行道上逆行了
He was going the wrong way down a one-way street.
他在逃命时开车逆行
Well, the fact that he was driving the wrong way
不是什么让人惊讶的事
as he fled for his life is not that surprising.
让人惊讶的是
What is surprising
这些痕迹表明他不是
is that these marks indicate he wasn't coming
从11分局的方向来的
from the direction of the 11th precinct,
而是一个完全不同的方向
but an entirely different direction.
我们一直在错误的路线上
We've been looking for the scene of the shooting
寻找枪击现场
along the wrong route.
我猜还是没电
Guessing the power is still off.
他们保证在明天中午前弄好
I'm assured it'll be turned on by noon tomorrow.
你知道公共事业公♥司♥说的明天
You know, when a utility company says tomorrow,
就是下个星期吧
they really mean next week, right?
租的家具呢
Where is all the rental furniture?
延误了 但是别怕
Delayed. But have no fear.
我去军备用品商店
I went to an army surplus store
给我们买♥♥了两张行军床
and got us a couple of cots.
新的还是二手的
New or used?
重要吗 警监怎么样
Does it matter? How's the captain?
很不好 没什么变化
Bad. Nothing's changed.
他依然性命垂危
He's still in critical condition.
看到他那样很难受
It's hard seeing him that way.
我想你收到我的短♥信♥了
I take it you received my text.
所以你觉得他中枪那天晚上
So, you don't think he took his usual route
走的不是平时从警局回家的路
from the 11th to his house the night he was shot?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表