It's not just that I can't go back to New York.
也因为我在这里很开心
It's that I'm happy here.
这是我想待的地方
You know, it-it's where I want to be.
至少我们中有人开心了
Yeah, well, that makes one of us.
我们关系变这么差了吗
Things that bad between us?
你提前几天就开始清理办公桌了
You're emptying out your desk a few days early?
在11楼待太久了
Been at the 11th a long time.
还得跑好几趟
It's gonna take a few trips.
这只是第一趟
This is just the first.
我明天会给他们打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call them tomorrow.
道歉
Apologize.
看看情况如何
See how it goes.
挺好的
That's good.
自从罗温的事之后...
Ever since this thing with Rowan...
我们不需要谈这件事 再也不用
We don't have to talk about it, ever.
谢谢你
Thank you.
昨天说的那番话
For what you said yesterday.
我需要那番话
I needed that.
说来好笑 我还以为我知道
You know, it's funny, I thought I knew exactly
你离开之后我会有多想你
how much I was gonna miss you when you were gone.
我错了
I was wrong.
处♥女♥[纯的]
Virgin?
什么意思
Excuse me?
他指的是酒 华生 这位是奇普
He means the drink, Watson. This is Chip.
他是沙帝科酒店的调酒师
He's a bartender at the Saticoy Hotel.
我觉得生姜加多了
I think a little too much ginger.
是吗
You think?
总之谢谢你能来
Anyway, thanks for coming.
也谢谢你调的酒
And for the libations.
干杯 亲爱的
Cheers, love.
所以你邀请我过来吗
Is that why you invited me over?
为了喝酒
Libations?
奇普不只是调酒师
Chip is more than a simple mixologist.
他还是我们调查的目击证人
He's also a witness in our investigation.
你基本上说对了
You were very nearly correct
洛拉最近发的状态都是旧照片
when you said that all of Lola's recent posts were old.
除了这一张
There was one exception.
这是一周前拍的
That's from a week ago.
她想对她的访客们隐瞒的东西
Whatever she was hiding from her viewing public,
肯定不在腰部以下
it wasn't from the waist down.
当我认出
When I recognized that
沙帝科酒店的屋顶游泳池时
as the rooftop pool at the Saticoy,
我联♥系♥了那里的酒吧
I contacted the bar there.
他们帮我联♥系♥上了奇普
They connected me with Chip.
他给她做了那杯酒
He made her that drink, you see.
就在她私人社交平台停止更新素材的档口
Right slap-bang in the middle of her self-imposed media blackout.
我和他问起她时
When I asked him about her,
他说她脸上打了绷带
he said that she had bandages on her face.
横穿鼻梁 两眼下方
Across her nose and beneath her eyes.
非常整齐的绷带
Very tidy bandages.
她做了整容手术
She had plastic surgery.
她不该做的
She shouldn't have.
所以她才被杀了
It's the reason she was killed.
我被告知这只是一次问询
I was told this was justge an informational interview.
我该找律师来吗
Should I have my solicitor here?
不必了 哈尔西医生
It's not necessary, Dr. Halsey.
这就是一次问询
This is an informational interview.
我们将对你的案子提出指控
We are going to lay out the case we have against you.
你不想说可以什么都不用说
You don't have to say a word if you don't want to.
我不明白
I don't understand.
什么案子
What case?
是你用硫酸泼了洛拉·奎因
It was you who splashed Lola Quinn with acid.
我们很确定
We're certain of it.
两周前的周五 11号♥晚上
Two weeks ago, on Friday the 11th,
洛拉去了邓斯米尔门诊手术中心
Lola checked herself into the Dunsmuir Outpatient Surgery Center.
为了保护隐私 医院接受她用化名
She was permitted to check in under an assumed name
登记入了院 不过当然
for privacy, but of course,
她用了她的国民医保账号♥
she used her National Insurance number.
这里列了你的名字
Now, you are listed there
作为她的医生
as her surgeon.
我们第一次见面时 你没提到
When we first met, you failed to mention
你最近为她做过择期手术
you'd recently performed an elective procedure on her.
我当时没觉得那跟一切有什么关系
I didn't see how that was relevant.
我现在也不觉得
And I still don't.
我们可以帮你想明白
Oh, we can help you with that.
她的登记表表明她是来做眼睑整形手术的
Her intake form indicates she was there for a blepharoplasty.
她想减少眼袋
She wanted to reduce the bags under her eyes.
对吗
Is that correct?
我不记得了
I don't recall.
这句话很好用 但并不是真的
"I don't recall" is a useful phrase, but it's not true.
你没给她做眼袋手术
You did not perform a blepharoplasty on her.
你给她做了个完全不同的手术
You did an entirely different procedure.
隆鼻手术 让她的鼻子挺拔起来
A rhinoplasty, to reshape her nose.
你做错了手术
You performed the wrong surgery.
我们认为她也开始怀疑了
We think she was beginning to suspect as much,
也许提到了她想找别人看看
and might have mentioned her desire to seek a second opinion.
抱歉 你们真觉得出了这种事
I'm sorry. Do you really think something like that
会一直没人知道吗
wouldn't have come to light in all the time since?
我是说 我知道你们不是医生 但
I mean, I get that you're not doctors, but...
其实我以前当过医生
Actually, I used to be one.
所以我知道洛拉从麻醉中苏醒后
So I know that Lola would have come out of anesthesia
可能完全不知道自己遭遇了什么
having no idea what had been done to her.
两种手术都会让她的脸部
Both operations would have left her
产生钝痛
with dull pain in her face
并且鼻梁处都会产生瘙痒
and stitches near the bridge of her nose.
会有肿胀 淤青和绑带
There would be swelling, bruises and bandages
帮你掩盖你的错误
covering up what you had done.
你意识到自己的错误后 考虑了各种可能性
When you realized your mistake, you considered your options.
你很可能会面临医疗事故诉讼
A malpractice suit was a given.
你的钱包和声誉也会遭受重创
Your wallet and your reputation would also take a hit.
这些都太扯了
Look, this is all ridiculous.
你们
You don't...
你们没有任何证据
You don't have proof of anything.
这就是使用硫酸的重点
That was the point of the acid.
你并不仇恨洛拉
You weren't angry at Lola,
你并非出于什么理想动机
you weren't ideologically motivated,
你也没想打劫她
and you didn't want to rob her.
你只是想毁掉自己医疗失误的证据
You wanted to destroy evidence of your malpractice.
作为一次闻讯 我觉得我们扯得太远了
I think we've strayed far enough for an informational interview.
这些纯粹都是想象
This is pure fiction.
你敢跟媒体透露半个字 我就告你们
You share any of it with the press, and I will sue.
你真不该指着高级督察
You shouldn't have pointed at the DCI.
怎么 你还成了道德警♥察♥了吗
Oh, what, now you're the manners police, are you?
我不是指责你言行粗鲁
I'm not accusing you of being rude.
而是我们刚清楚地看到了你手指上的
We just got a very good look at the chemical burn
化学烧伤
on your finger.
当时有些硫酸洒到了你自己手上
You spilled some of the acid on yourself.
我们在洛拉的包上提取的指纹
The fingerprint we pulled off Lola's bag.
我们本以为只提取到了一部分
We thought we just had a partial.
原来 那已经是完整指纹了
Turns out... we had the whole thing.
请进
Uh, come in.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
那是给你的
Those are for you.
你给我买♥♥了花
You got me flowers?
不 不是我
No, not me.
奇普
Chip.
那个调酒师
The bartender.
他对你有意思
Fancies you.
他说之前去过你家 但你不在
Said he went to your place earlier, but you weren't in.
谢了
Thanks.
我从没想过你会来伦敦
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表