很可能是同一个
probably by the same person
在两天前杀了她妹妹的人下的手
who killed her sister two nights ago.
我不知道能说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
我坚守我的观点
I stand by my work.
雷吉娜・沃拉卡死亡是意外 她吸毒过量了
Regina Volodka's death was accidental. She OD'd.
你在报告里没有提到这两个伤痕
You didn't make note of these two marks in your report.
我猜测你是没看到
I'm assuming you missed them?
说实话 我不记得了
Honestly, I don't remember.
她死了两天后尸体才被找到
She was dead for two days before her body was found.
根据尸斑的发展
Given the level of livor mortis,
这些可能是任何东西造成的
these could be anything.
外伤 虫咬或是数十种其他东西
Bruises or bug bites or a dozen other things.
你看 我们不这么认为
See, we don't agree.
根据大小和间隔 我们认为这是烧伤
Given the size and spacing, we think those are burn marks
-由电击枪留下的 -她被控制住了
- left by a stun gun. - She was subdued,
然后有人给她注射了致死量的海♥洛♥因♥
and then someone else injected her with a fatal dose of heroin.
这是谋杀 你失误了
This was a murder and you missed it.
根据你的报告
According to your report,
雷吉娜身上只有一个针眼
there was only a single needle stick on Regina,
所以她死前即便用过 也没有过度
so she wasn't using much before she died, if at all.
尸体周围没有发现工具
There were no works found with the body,
而且根据血迹
and based on blood pooling,
她在死亡几小时后被移♥动♥过
she was moved a few hours after she died.
你也错过了这个细节
You missed that, too.
杀了雷吉娜・沃拉卡的人跑掉了
The person that killed Regina Volodka got away.
现在看起来他又来杀了她的妹妹
And now it looks like he's killed her sister
完成了全套
for good measure.
什么
What?
她几天前被电击枪袭击
She was attacked with a stun gun a few days ago,
然后窒息而死
then suffocated.
烧伤痕迹看起来是匹配的
The burn marks do look like a match.
你还记得任何关于
Do you remember anything else
你尸检雷吉娜那天早上的事吗
from the morning you autopsied Regina?
任何能帮助我们指认出某人的信息
Anything that might point us in someone's direction?
没有 我帮不到你们
No, I can't help you.
不过 我可能知道有个人能帮忙
But I might know someone who can.
上个月一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥来找我 巴克斯特·利姆
Last month, a private detective came to see me, Baxter Lim.
他来问雷吉娜·沃拉卡的事
He was asking about Regina Volodka.
想要一份我的报告
He wanted a copy of my report.
我以为是保险之类的事情
I assumed it was just an insurance thing, but...
不过也许雇他的人是卡米拉
But maybe Kamile was the one who hired him.
她怀疑是谋杀
She suspected foul play.
如果巴克斯特注意到你们在照片中注意到的
If Baxter saw what you saw in these pictures,
如果他从妹妹那里知道了你们不知道的事
if he had information from the sister that you didn't,
他很可能已经盯上某个人了
it's possible he's already on someone's trail.
巴克斯特·利姆的办公室在附1128号♥
Baxter Lim's office address is 1128 1/2.
家在1128号♥
Home is 1128.
估计后面那个就是办公室
I'm guessing that's the office back there.
通信组说 根据卡米拉·沃拉卡的出让账户
CCS says, according to Kamile Volodka's Venmo account,
她遇害前几天给巴克斯特转了五百块钱
she sent Baxter Lim $500 a few days before she died.
一个模特跟你说过 她听到过卡米拉
One of the models told you she overheard a call
跟某人通话 那人向她要500块钱
between Kamile and someone who was asking for $500, right?
看来我认为她雇了这个人
Guessing I was right about her hiring this guy
调查她姐姐的死因 这想法是对的
to look into her sister's death.
巴克斯特·利姆 纽约警局
Baxter Lim? NYPD.
马库斯
Marcus.
是尸蝇
Those are corpse flies.
巴克斯特·利姆
Baxter Lim?
他已经死了至少一两天了
He's been dead at least a day, maybe two.
电击枪灼痕
Stun gun burns.
你时间把握得很准啊
You're cutting it fine, aren't you?
离伯特拉姆·伊万放映纪录片不到五小时了
Less than five hours before Bertram Iwan screens his documentary.
有什么结论吗
What's the verdict?
这是给我的吗
This for me?
很安全 你的手下已经检查过了
It's safe. Your henchmen already checked it out.
这是什么
What is it?
是一把枪 维斯利·康拉德最近买♥♥的
It's a gun. Recently procured by Wesley Conrad.
我看了一眼
I took a saw to it.
你不是跑到他那去了吧
I don't suppose you took a saw to him, as well, did you?
你来找我就对了
You were right to come to me.
接下来就交给我吧
I'll handle this from here.
不 我不是来决定康拉德命运的
No, I didn't come here to seal Conrad's fate.
我是来告诉你
I came here to let you know
一切尽在掌握
that the situation is in hand.
显然我的情报是对的 他在策划枪击
Obviously, my intel was right. He's planning a shooting.
也许吧 也许不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
即便是 阻止他的方法有很多
If he is, there are ways of stopping him
不用杀了他
which do not entail his murder.
你真的认为
Do you honestly think that this
这就能保证他不会伤害任何人
is going to guarantee he won't hurt anyone?
他可能有更多的枪
He could have more guns.
如果他没有的话 这不是英国
And if he doesn't-- this isn't England--
他可能已经又搞一把了
he could already have another one.
我去找过他
I paid him a visit.
我让他联♥系♥了一家律师事务所
I put him in touch with a law firm who are going to help him
会帮他以非暴♥力♥的方式解决他的不满
resolve his grievances without violence.
他们反馈 他打了电♥话♥ 信心满满
They report that he called and sounded encouraged.
根据他的邮件 他跟几个律师联♥系♥过
According to his e-mails, he's already tried lawyers
但他们让他失望了
and they always let him down.
你说的是旧数据
You're referring to old data.
我给你带来的是新数据
I'm bringing you new data.
你要考虑一下吗
Would you consider it?
那太可惜了
Well, that is a shame.
我必须承认 你在识别
I must admit, you do have a knack
可能构成威胁的人方面很有一套
for identifying people who may pose a threat.
-"可能" -不是所有生气的人都会杀人
- "May"? - Not everyone who gets angry commits a murder.
不是所有买♥♥了枪的人就会杀人
Not everyone who buys a gun commits a murder,
即便有时候看起来是这样
even though it might feel like it sometimes.
-夏洛克 -我同意
- Sherlock... - I agree
康拉德可能仍然很危险
Conrad may still be dangerous,
所以我把我的担忧告诉了警♥察♥
so I shared my concerns with the police
也告诉了今晚负责剧院安保的公♥司♥
and with the company providing security at the theater tonight.
只要他出现在100码的范围内就拦住他
If he comes within 100 yards of the place, he will be stopped.
就算你是对的
Say you're right.
今晚 伯特拉姆·伊万安全了
Tonight, Bertram Iwan is safe.
那明天呢 或者后天呢
What about tomorrow? Or the day after that?
我会盯着康拉德的
I'll keep an eye on Conrad.
我现在就能给你一百个潜在凶手的名字
I could give you the names of 100 would-be killers right now.
你能也盯着他们吗
Are you going to keep an eye on them as well?
那确实超出了我的能力
That's more than I could handle.
任何人都应付不来
That's more than anyone could handle.
不过 也许一个身家十亿
Except, perhaps, a billionaire tech mogul
资源量堪比一个小王国的科技巨头能做到
with the resources of a small country.
你想让我改变我的方式
You want me to change my ways.
想办法像保姆一样照顾这些人
Find a way to babysit these people.
保护他们不受自己的伤害
Protect them from themselves.
你说的那些
What you're talking about,
像你接触康拉德那样去接触他们
engaging them the way that you just engaged Conrad,
观察他们数年时间
observing them for years,
那需要更多的人力
it would require much more manpower.
还可能有曝光的风险
There would be more risk of exposure...
直接杀人更简单 对吧
Killing people's easier, is it?
看来那就让一切都没问题了
Oh, well, I suppose that makes it all right.
夏洛克
Sherlock.
假设我愿意考虑
Let's say I would consider revising
修改我做事的方式
the way I do things...
你和乔恩会帮忙吗
you and Joan would help?
打给我们自己看结果吧
Call us. Find out.
怎么样
Hey, how'd it go?
跟奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥吗 难说
With Odin Reichenbach? Difficult to say.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表