Most of his stores are in New Jersey,
所以投票对他造成的影响
so that makes him particularly vulnerable
尤为之大
to the impact of the vote.
第二 我的调查显示利霍芬先生
Two, my research revealed that Mr. Leehoven himself
曾亲力亲为
has personally bent over backwards
只为确保他的公♥司♥
to ensure his company's cooperation
和州警合作顺利
with the state police.
这看上去很反常
Well, that seems counterintuitive.
你是在说最支持调查的人
You're saying that the investigation's
同时也在背后蓄意破坏调查
strongest supporter is also its saboteur.
我认为利霍芬先生的真正目标
I submit that Mr. Leehoven's real goal
是确保他自己能最先
is to ensure himself a front row seat
了解调查进展
to the investigation's progress.
好吧 但正如你所说 这一切都没有证据
Okay, but like you said, none of that is proof.
所以我请了我们最亲爱的黑客联盟
Which is why I've asked our favorite hacker collective
来仔细调查
to poke around.
凯西和我都认为
Cassie and I agree that it's far more likely
利霍芬先生更有可能请人杀了希瑟
Mr. Leehoven hired someone to execute Heather
而不是自己亲自动手
rather than do it himself.
我希望能在他的财政和通话记录上
I'm hoping there'll be some evidence
找到一些证据
in his financial or phone records.
应该很快就能得到回复了
I'm hoping to hear something shortly.
凯西已经上♥床♥睡觉了吗
Cassie already went to bed?
看来你们俩合作得挺好
Well, seems like you guys make a great team.
我没有嫉妒的意思 我觉得很棒
Not that I'm jealous. I think it's good.
我猜你和她的谈话进行得挺顺利
I mean, I take it the conversation with her went well?
你之前说她没有选择犯罪
What you said about her not being a criminal mastermind yet
而是选择缠着我
stuck with me,
所以我尽力给她提供了一条非常规道路
so I endeavored to offer her an alternative path.
我敢说 我可能成功了
I daresay I might've got through.
-那感觉一定很好 -不久之前
- That must feel good. - It's not long ago
我们才刚刚听完
that you and I stood and listened
奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥非常有误导性的演讲
to Odin Reichenbach's misguided speech
关于如何在犯罪发生前预防它
about preventing crime before it happens.
对我而言 这可能是最合适的预防
To my mind, this might be the right kind of prevention.
"客厅窗户开启"
"Living room window open"?
你真是个坏人 利霍芬先生
You're a bad man, Mr. Leehoven.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
一个知道你所作所为的人
Someone who knows what you did.
你害死了希瑟·弗利
You had Heather Foley murdered.
但我很乐意不告诉别人
But I'd be happy not to tell anyone.
交换条件是
In exchange for, say,
两百万如何
$2 million?
你之前待过的寄养家庭
So any of the foster homes you stay in
有没有一本叫《伊索寓言》的书
have a copy of Aesop's Fables?
伊索寓言
听着...
Listen...
今晚我特别想起一个故事
One particular story came to mind tonight
叫《农夫与蛇》
about a farmer and a snake.
一个农夫在冬天早上往他的田里走
A farmer walked through his field one winter morning.
地上躺着一条蛇 被冻僵了
On the ground lay a snake, frozen stiff from the cold.
农夫知道这条蛇有多毒
The farmer knew how deadly the snake could be,
但他还是把它捡起来 放在胸中为它取暖
and yet he picked it up, and held it to his bosom for warmth.
当蛇活过来时
When the snake revived,
它咬了对它那么善良的农夫一口
it bit the farmer who had been so kind to him,
在他垂死之际 农夫说
and as he lay dying, the farmer said,
"我罪有应得 谁让我同情一个恶棍"
"I am rightly served, for showing pity to a scoundrel."
我能说话吗
Do I get to talk?
你还是别说了 我已经知道了一切
I'd rather you didn't. I already know everything.
我在人人的朋友没有找到
My associates at Everyone did not find
任何能归罪于马克·利霍芬的证据
any incriminating evidence against Mack Leehoven.
然而 他们告诉我
They did, however,
他家的报♥警♥系统
tell me that there had been an alarm system breach
今晚被触发过一次
at his home tonight.
我觉得太巧合了 所以我检查了你的房♥间
I found that too coincidental, and so I checked your room.
你是对的 是利霍芬干的 他脸上都写着呢
You were right. Leehoven did it. I saw it on his face.
我不知道自己在期待什么
I don't know what I expected.
但不管是什么 我都是在浪费生命
Whatever it was, I was wasting my breath.
从好的方面来说
On the bright side,
今晚没有救护车和验尸官
neither an ambulance nor a coroner
被派去利霍芬家
has been dispatched to Leehoven's home tonight,
看来你只是敲诈了他 你弄到了多少
so I take it you only shook him down. How much did you get?
一百万 两百万
A million? Two?
你是最聪明的 一如既往
You're the smartest, just like always.
一切都被你想明白了
You figured everything out.
但有一个问题你还没想过
Except there's one question you haven't thought of yet.
我为什么会回来
Why would I have come back?
你说对了 好吗
You called it, okay?
利霍芬没有亲手杀死希瑟
Leehoven didn't kill Heather himself.
他花钱雇人帮他动的手
He paid someone to do it for him.
-他承认了吗 -没有
- He confirmed this? - No.
但我刚见到的那个人 他连衣服都没自己洗过
But the guy I just met, he's never even done his own laundry.
我们讨论过他找了清道夫
We discussed the possibility that he had a fixer,
找人帮他处理麻烦的可能性
someone to take care of his problems for him.
我没拿利霍芬的钱
I didn't take Leehoven's money.
我安排了见面去拿他的钱
I set up a meeting to take his money,
从现在起大约四小时后
about four hours from now.
我以前让自己成了麻烦 这事必须解决
I made myself a problem that needs to be fixed.
所以只有我自己 还是你也想看看谁会出现
So is it just me, or wouldn't you like to see who shows up?
卡拉布里希就是利霍芬的清道夫
Calabrissi was Leehoven's fixer.
利霍芬付钱让他随时汇报
Leehoven paid him to keep him informed
州警的调查进展情况
about how the state police investigation was going.
主要是他们如何策反希瑟
In particular, how they had flipped Heather
以及她将如何帮他们端掉整个团伙
and how she was gonna help them take the whole ring down.
由于利霍芬想拖慢调查进度
And since Leehoven wanted to slow down the investigation,
所以他让卡拉布里希杀了希瑟
he had Calabrissi kill Heather.
夏洛克和凯西让利霍芬以为
Sherlock and Cassie made it so Leehoven thought
凯西想以保守秘密为条件去敲诈他
Cassie was blackmailing him to keep quiet.
他们在红钩区的一处停车场安排了见面
They set up a meet in a lot out in Red Hook,
利霍芬却派了卡拉布里希去
and Leehoven sent Calabrissi instead.
我们抓捕他时 他身上有一把九毫米口径的枪
He had a nine millimeter handgun on him when we picked him up,
注册名不是他自己
wasn't registered in his name.
弹道分♥析♥正在加紧进行
Ballistics is putting a rush on it,
但我敢打赌 跟杀死希瑟的
but I'm betting it'll be the same weapon
是同一把武器
that was used to kill Heather.
据我所知 卡拉布里希在来的路上
From what I heard, Calabrissi was already
已经提出要供出利霍芬了
offering to give Leehoven up on the ride over here.
这一切都是怎么设计好的
And how'd this all get set up?
是夏洛克和凯西的主意
It was Sherlock and Cassie's idea.
利霍芬一上钩 我们就通知了马库斯
Once we had Leehoven on the hook, we called Marcus.
我联♥系♥了法拉德警探
I got in touch with Detective Farrad,
然后我们就接手了
and we took it from there.
所以现在是什么情况
And so what's this mean?
凯西·利纽现在成了好人了
Cassie Lenue's gonna be one of the good guys now?
说实话吗 我不知道凯西以后会成什么人
Honestly? I have no idea what Cassie's gonna be.
我听说你从等同于高中学历的培训班里
I hear you dropped out of your high school
退学了
equivalency prep class.
你在查我的情况
You checking up on me?
我们之前说好的
As per our agreement.
我本来要告诉你的
I was gonna tell you.
他们教的那些我都会了
I already knew everything they were teaching,
所以我决定跳过课程
so I just decided to skip the class
直接申请考试
and apply for the test.
我带了点东西给你
I brought you something.
算是礼物吗
Like, a present?
我一直很在意你不知道自己的名字
It's been troubling me that you don't know your own name.
如果我们想在这世上给你找到一席之地
If we want you to find a place in the world, then
那你就得知道自己究竟是谁
you need to know who you are.
你远不止是一个无名氏
You're more than a mere Lenue.
如果你查出了我真正父母的名字
If you found the names of my real parents
或是之类的事
or something like that...
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表