We can go alert him together.
我去告诉夏洛克
I'll let Sherlock know.
华生 正是时候 我有新消息
Watson, excellent timing. I have news.
我也是 我现在和马库斯在医院
So do I. I'm at the hospital with Marcus right now.
如果你不介意 我正在进行盗窃
If you don't mind, I'm in the middle of burglarizing
-一个罪犯的巢穴 所以 -什么
- a criminal's lair, so... - What?
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在银行的线人追踪到了
Banking associate of mine who traced
托弗的账户 发现他在特里贝克地区
Tofel's accounts found rent payments
租了一个无电梯公♥寓♥
for a walk-up in Tribeca.
然后你觉得闯进去是个好主意吗
And you thought it'd be a good idea to break in there?
不 我觉得我可以找到证据
Well, no, I thought I would find evidence
证明是托弗写的那封威胁要绑♥架♥奥丁侄女的信
that Tofel authored the letters threatening Odin's niece,
但我却找到了他运营的一个私人牌屋
but instead I found a private cardroom that he maintains.
就是那扑克筹码的源头
That's where the poker chips came from.
看起来他不太像是堕落的赌徒
It seems he's less degenerate gambler
更像是扑克主持
and more poker host.
所以那里没有能将他与信联♥系♥起来的线索吗
So there's nothing to connect him to the letters?
不 实际上 我不再认为
No. In fact, I no longer think
他与那事有任何关系
he had anything to do with it.
看起来他的副业做得很不错
It seems that his side business is doing quite well.
他今年甚至收益提高了
He's actually up on the year.
这就否定了我们认为的动机
That sort of blows our motive.
这人为
The man writes
奥德克编写动态规划算法
dynamic programming algorithms for Odker.
我们不应该惊讶黑杰克
We shouldn't be surprised that blackjack
没有足够的能力让他破产
hasn't proven so vexing as to bankrupt him.
我们得回去重新规划
We'll have to go back to the drawing board.
我们得等下再告诉奥丁这个坏消息了
Well, we'll have to break the bad news to Odin later.
现在我们要去毁掉另一个富人的一天
Right now we have to ruin a different rich guy's day.
-你听说过詹森·伍德吗 -没有
- You ever heard of Jason Wood? - No.
他是格兰特资本的投资总监
Well, he's the chief investment officer at Grant Capital,
我认为他是这次
and I believe he is the target
蓖麻毒蛋白毒酒的目标
of this ricin wine plot.
一定是那帮占领华尔街的人干的
It's got to be one of these Occupy people, right?
他们谁都受不了
None of them can stand the fact
有人比他们努力
that someone else has worked hard
-赚得比他们多 -亲爱的 等一下
- and has more than they do. - H-Hon, slow down.
没人说到有人要杀我 或是为什么要杀我
No one's said a word yet about who wants to kill me or why.
说实话 伍德太太
To be honest, Mrs. Wood,
我们根本没有做好推测动机的准备
we're not ready to speculate about motive at all.
那你们为什么那么肯定杰森有危险
Then why are you so sure Jason's at risk?
因为我们已经知道他们打算使用的凶器
Because we already know the murder weapon they want to use.
是一瓶1957年的巴普蒂斯特
It's a bottle of Chateau Baptiste '57.
-那是我最喜欢的红酒 -我们知道
- That's my favorite wine. - We know.
事实上 任何在网上查过你
In fact, anyone who's searched you
或查过巴普蒂斯特酒的人都会知道
or Chateau Baptiste online knows.
"多年来 纽约只要出现
"For years, Mr. Wood has snapped up
"巴普蒂斯特酒的拍卖♥♥
"every bottle of Baptiste '57
杰森和巴普蒂斯特的不解情缘
"伍德先生必然拍下
"that's come up for auction in New York.
"当其它收藏者
"And while other collectors
"在酒窖里将其视若珍宝的时候
"stash their prizes in the cellar,
"这位银行业巨头承认自己已喝光了所有藏品"
the banking superstar confesses he drinks every bottle."
无论谁想要你死
Whoever wants you dead,
我们认为他们读了这篇文章之后有了灵感
we're thinking they read this and a light bulb went off.
有人在巴普蒂斯特里下毒
Someone's out there poisoning Baptiste?
用蓖麻毒素
With ricin.
目前已导致两人丧命
It's cost two people their lives so far.
还有一个人被射穿了脖子
Another man was shot through the neck.
凶手似乎一心要在你面前
The killer seems hell-bent on getting a poisoned bottle
摆一瓶有毒的葡萄酒
of that particular vintage in front of you.
你能想到可能是谁吗
Do you have any idea who that might be?
我帮忙运作世界上最大的对冲基金
I mean, I help run one of the biggest hedge funds in the world.
有人想要我命 是这个职业注定的
People wanting me dead, it kind of comes with the job.
没人有明显嫌疑吗
Nobody stands out?
我每刻钟都能收到至少一个死亡威胁
I get at least one death threat every quarter.
如果我们启动并购导致下岗的话
Two or three if we kick off a merger
那就每刻钟两到三起
that leads to labor force contractions.
你说的是几千人下岗的那种吗
You mean, when you cost thousands of people their jobs?
你最近没买♥♥过巴普蒂斯特吧
You haven't bought any Chateau Baptiste recently, have you?
没有
No.
但我打算买♥♥来着
But I was planning on it.
切尔西今晚有一场红酒拍卖♥♥会
There's a wine auction in Chelsea tonight.
我和科林娜要去买♥♥几瓶
Corinna and I were gonna pick up a few bottles.
看来是不行了 我们可以不用叫保姆了
I guess that's out. We can nix the babysitter.
正相反
On the contrary.
我们非常希望
We'd very much appreciate it
二位能够做我们的客人
if the two of you would be our guests this evening.
我知道凯芙拉纤维不透气
I know Kevlar isn't a breathable fabric,
但如果你不动来动去就太好了
but if you could stop adjusting yourself, that'd be great.
真不敢相信我竟然同意了
I can't believe I agreed to this.
更不敢相信你提出了这种建议
I can't believe you suggested it.
放松 拍卖♥♥公♥司♥两周之前
Relax. Tonight's lot was checked and secured
就排查了今晚的展台
by the auction house two weeks ago.
如果这个人想要得逞
Now, if this guy's plan is gonna work,
他必须今晚把自己的酒混进来
he's gonna have to slip his bottles into the mix tonight.
但如果你不来的话 我们就没机会了
But if you're not here... we'll miss our chance.
我看那边没有人
I don't see anyone over there.
我们是唯一靠近了巴普蒂斯特展台的
We're the only ones even going near the Baptiste lot.
连出价的人都没有
No one's even bidding.
别看了 给他点空间
Stop looking. Just give him privacy
好让他把酒瓶混进去
so he can slip in his poisoned bottles.
一旦他行动了 警方就会抓现行
Once he makes his move, the police will jump on it.
基斯 你看见目标了吗
Keith, you got eyes on the target?
有一小撮人挡住了我们49号♥展台的视线
We got a little group crowding our view of Lot 49.
如果你看到有人行动了给我个信♥号♥♥
Give me the signal if you see action.
干我们这一行的
You know, in my line of work,
我们试图把风险和曝光都降到最低
we try to minimize risk and exposure.
这正是我们来这里的原因
That's exactly why we're here.
抓住想害你性命的人
To get the guy who wants you dead off the street.
把你的风险最小化
Minimize your risk.
那为什么我觉得我胸前挂了一个巨型靶心
They why do I feel like I have a giant bull's-eye on my chest?
就算你有靶心
Even if you did,
他也没有击中的机会
the chances are he wouldn't be able to hit it.
我们认为他已经把唯一的武器丢到池塘里了
We think he disposed of his only weapon in a pond.
更不用说他已经远远地
Not to mention the fact that he's gone to great lengths
超出了射击范围
not to shoot you.
这说明这个小计划的吸引力就在于其匿名性
It suggests the appeal of this little scheme is anonymity.
等一下 什么意思
Wait. Wh-What do you mean?
他的意思是说凶手并不认为
He means that the killer probably doesn't think
开枪打你还能逃脱
he can shoot you and get away with it.
而在你喜欢的酒里面下毒的话
Poisoning wine that you like, on the other hand,
而且还是今天在场的人都可能买♥♥的酒
wine that anyone here tonight could have bought,
会让行凶看起来像随机案件
it would have seemed more random.
也会让警方难以查出他的身份
It would have made it more difficult for police to identify him.
还能给他逃跑的时间
It also affords him time to get away.
你被自己呕吐物呛到窒息而死的时候
By the time you're choking to death on your own vomit,
他可能已经逃到别的大♥陆♥了
he could be on another continent.
有人说过你们对待病人的态度很差劲吗
Anyone ever tell you two your bedside manner sucks?
找找你们能认出来的人
Just look for people you recognize.
员工 商业对手
Employees. Corporate rivals.
任何威胁
Any threats at all.
怎么回事
What's going on?
看起来我们没有摄像头的信♥号♥♥了
Looks like we lost the signal from the cameras.
我们得盯着场子 兄弟
We got to see the floor, man.
大概要多久能恢复
How long will it take to get them back?
我只能一次弄一个
I got to do this one at a time.
这里可不是银行
This venue's not a bank, you know?
这只是为了这次活动临时安装的
This is just a temporary setup for this event.
我们这是无线的
We're wireless here.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表