现在阻止他联♥系♥她
It's possible it's not too late
也许还不是太晚
to stop him from contacting her.
看来你对房♥子做了些改装
I see you've made some changes.
还留着去街上的秘密出口吗
Do we still have the secret exit to the street?
这地方有个秘密出口吗
This place has a secret exit?
妈妈 你在和谁说话
Mommy, who are you talking to?
宝贝 等一下
Uh, sweetie, just one second.
我没有打扰到你吧
I didn't pull you away from anything, did I?
没有 亚瑟在幼儿园
No. Arthur's in nursery school.
你说有人在这里被射杀了
So, you said someone got shot out here?
用处决的方式
Execution style.
尸体在河岸边
Body's on the riverbank.
从他的身份证
According to his I.D.
以及我们在他钱包里找到的名片来看
and the business cards we found in his wallet,
他叫罗纳德·阿代尔 是名律师
he's an attorney named Ronald Adair.
你还好吗
You okay?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
表现得自然点
Act naturally.
别跟马库斯说你认识被害人
Don't tell Marcus you know the victim.
你现在还认为莫里亚蒂死了吗
You still think Moriarty is dead?
不 我不这么想了
No, I don't.
我回溯了昨天阿代尔见了你之后的行踪
I retraced Adair's steps after he left you last night.
出租车把他送到了一个街区外
A car service dropped him off a block away.
如果你想定位我 最好停下
If you're attempting to locate me, please stop.
这件事最好只有我们俩知道
Best we keep this between us.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
确定
Positive.
家里见
I'll meet you back at the brownstone.
你还留着蜜蜂
You kept the bees.
我想着亚瑟可能会觉得有趣
I thought Arthur might find them interesting.
而且还有免费蜂蜜
Plus, the free honey.
你儿子很棒
He's remarkable, your son.
我过来的时候
As I was coming up the street,
跟他和他的保姆跟我擦身而过
he and his nanny walked right by me.
她是退伍军人 对吧
She's ex-military, no?
曾三次去过阿富汗
Three tours in Afghanistan.
因为我进监狱的人
Anyone I helped put in prison
都想用他来威胁我
tries to get at me through him...
她应该可以轻松解决他们
She puts them to bed with no supper.
差不多
Something like that.
你还是金发
You're still a blonde.
你才发现
You just noticed?
你头上是怎么回事
How'd you get the...?
跟瑞士近卫队的队员
Oh, uh... difference of opinion
意见不合的后果
with a compromised member of the Guardia Svizzera.
他想绑♥架♥教皇
He thought the Pope should be kidnapped.
我不同意
I didn't.
我为之前的表现道歉 我太过仓促了
Look, I'm sorry about earlier, rushing through everything.
自己过了三年
Three years on my own,
我的礼仪不比过去了
my manners aren't what they used to be.
我欠你一个解释
I do owe you an explanation for breaking off contact
关于我突然断了联♥系♥
the way that I did.
也许我们可以坐下喝杯茶慢慢聊
Perhaps I could give it over tea?
我流亡的早期
The early days of my exile
很艰难
were difficult.
我离开纽约的时候 不仅放弃了我的朋友
I didn't just give up my friends when I left New York,
也放弃了我的事业
I gave up my career as well.
我试着专注于我的健康和戒毒
I tried to focus on my health, on my sobriety,
但是并没有用
but it-it wasn't enough.
我需要一个发泄方式
I needed an outlet.
我需要工作 所以我开始工作了
I needed to work. So I did.
你说过你开始用新的身份了
You said you started taking on new identities.
在佛罗伦萨 我是阿尔塔蒙特
In Florence, I was Altamont.
在挪威 我是斯格森
In Norway, I was Sigerson.
一个新城市就有一个新名字
With each new city came a new name,
一个新名字就有一个新的职业
and with each new name, a new profession.
新职业
A new profession?
我想你应该认同
Work as a consulting detective,
我不可能继续做顾问侦探
I'm sure you'll agree, was impossible.
太冒险了
There was too much risk
我可能会被旧同事认出来
I would be recognized by an old ally,
或者更糟糕点 被旧敌人认出来
or worse, an old enemy, so...
伪造身份
I crafted aliases
可以让我不受怀疑地
which would allow me to get close to criminals
接近罪犯
without arousing suspicion.
例如 在法国
In France, for example, I posed
我发表了一篇关于煤焦油衍生物的研究
as a researcher of coal tar derivatives.
之后的几个月内
Within a few months,
我向法国政♥府♥证明了
I was able to demonstrate to the French government--
当然是通过匿名的方式
anonymously, of course--
法国能源巨鳄兴业公♥司♥
that the French energy giant Puissance Générale
插手了摩洛哥的非法煤矿开采
was involved in illegal coal mining in Morocco
并且应该对数十名旷工的死亡负责
and responsible for the deaths of dozens of miners.
那是你做的
That was you?
只是我的冒险经历之一
Just one of my adventures.
但是随着我的冒险产生了更强大的敌人
But with my adventures came powerful enemies.
各大公♥司♥和犯罪组织
Corporations and criminal organizations
会不惜一切找到我
who would stop at nothing to find me.
因此 和你保持联♥系♥
Communication with you, therefore,
就变得更危险了
became even more dangerous.
关于我揭露出来的犯罪事件
In the event I was exposed,
我不想让任何人认为
I didn't want anyone to think
其中也有你的参与
that you were party to my endeavors.
两年前你最后一次给我信息时
You could've said all this
可以告诉我这些
in your last message to me two years ago.
我不想冒险让你帮我
I couldn't risk you trying to help me.
尤其在收到你的消息后
Not after your last message.
亚瑟
Arthur.
我跟你说了他
I told you about him.
你的领养申请当时刚被批了
Your adoption had just been approved.
那让我们之间的一切都变了
That changed everything for both of us.
如果他因为我而出了什么事...
If anything had happened to him because of me...
我承认
I confess,
我真没想到自己的消失对你影响这么大
I didn't appreciate the extent to which my silence affected you
直到你出版了你的书
until you published your book.
那书是对你的悼念
The book was a tribute to you.
那是报复
It was revenge.
你明知我很讨厌被人知道这么多事
You knew that I would hate having so much known about me.
好吧 就是报复
Fine, it was revenge.
你看起来不错
You seem good.
很开心
Happy.
确实是的
Dare say I am.
我目前的工作
The work I've been doing
是我职业生涯中最有价值的一次了
has been some of the most rewarding of my career.
我只用看你的冰箱
And I need look no further than your refrigerator
就知道你也很开心
to see that you're happy as well.
是的 三年前我的死是源于绝望
Yes, my death three years ago was born out of desperation.
但结果
But, as it turns out...
却成了你我生命中最美好的事
it could be the best thing that's happened to either of us.
莫里亚蒂
Moriarty.
如果她知道你还活着 那意味着我们有危险吗
If she knows you're alive, does that mean we're in danger?
她之前从未希望我们死
She never wanted us dead before,
但在过去三年中 我们已经改变了
but we've changed over the last three years.
她可能也变了
It's possible she has as well.
罗纳德·阿代尔可能是
Ronald Adair had to have been
我们搞清她下一步计划的最好机会 对吗
our best shot at figuring out what her next move was, right?
如果他不是 为什么她要杀了他
If he wasn't, why would she have had him killed?
我早就听说过他了
I've known his name for some time.
他是她圈子里的核心人物
He is a part of her inner circle.
但我觉得应该深挖一下
But I think a deep dive is in order.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表