行
All right.
好好享受你和女儿的最后时光吧
Well, enjoy your last days with your daughter.
很快她就会去监狱里探望你了
She'll be visiting you in prison soon enough.
还需要什么吗 温兹先生
You need anything, Mr. Wentz?
给我点耐心就好
Oh, just patience.
抱歉 这些日子我一直行动很迟缓
Sorry. I've been moving pretty slowly these days.
医生希望我不要走动 好好休息
Doctors wish I'd stop moving altogether and rest.
但我说 用不了多久我就动不了了
But I tell them, uh, that's gonna happen soon enough.
你在电♥话♥里说是...
You said on the phone it was...
胰腺癌 对
Uh, pancreatic. Yeah.
化疗能延缓病情 但...
Um, chemo's slowing it down a little, but, uh...
可能只有一个月的命了
the over/under is a month.
现在我来了 你想告诉我找我有什么事吗
So, now that I'm here, you want to tell me what you got cooking?
我们在找一个
We're looking for someone
最近在市里犯下多起谋杀案的人
who recently carried out multiple homicides here in the city.
我们觉得你可能认识他
We think you may know him.
一个连环杀手
A serial killer?
一个职业杀手
A professional.
雅各布·韦伯 安德斯·卡舒夫 马丁·斯塔尔
Jacob Webb, Anders Kashuv, Marty Stahl.
你认识他们吧
You know them, right?
你说的是阿格瑞那诺斯
You're talking about Agrianos.
你们对我和他们的生意了解多少
How much do you know about my business with them?
只在新闻上了解过
Just what was in the news.
你几年前雇了一家私人军事公♥司♥
You hired a private military company
帮你巩固在尼日利亚的能源权
to help you secure energy rights in Nigeria a few years back.
石油大亨接受认罪协议
阿格瑞那诺斯案结案
他们履行了自己的职责
They did their job,
不过有点过火
a little too thoroughly.
死了很多人
A lot of people died.
这些都没经过我的同意
I didn't approve any of that.
我知道认罪协议上怎么说的
Yeah, I know what the plea deal said,
但我实话告诉你们
but I'm telling you the truth.
我那时快要破产了 我无力反抗
I was going bankrupt. I couldn't fight it anymore.
我不是要你回顾整件事
Look, I'm not asking you to relitigate the whole thing.
我们只想多了解下阿格瑞那诺斯
We just want to know more about Agrianos.
公♥司♥运作不起来 破产了
The company went kaput. Out of business.
公♥司♥所有者去了澳大利亚
Owner went to Australia.
所有人都失去联♥系♥了
All the people scattered to the wind.
我提到的那三人
Well, the three I mentioned
这周出现在了同一位置
landed in the same spot this week.
雅各布·韦伯的炉子里
Jacob Webb's brick oven.
他们三人的名字
All three of their names
都在那篇尼日利亚丑闻的报道中出现过
were reported in articles about the Nigeria scandal,
但公♥司♥其他人都没有被提起过
but nobody else involved with the company was ever mentioned.
我们无法追查到
We're having trouble tracking down
任何与阿格里亚诺斯相关的人
a single living soul linked to Agrianos.
你可能记得那起诉讼里他们摧毁了记录
You might remember they destroyed their records
而没有提交给证物记录
rather than submit to discovery in that lawsuit.
因此我们没有办法查出他们还雇了谁
There's no way for us to find out who else they employed.
我们希望你或许能够
We were hoping you might be able
给我们提供些名字
to provide us with some names,
与那些人合作过的人
people these guys worked with.
为什么
Why?
因为我们认为是他们其中一个老同伙干的
Because we think one of their old running buddies did this.
这些家伙很可怕
These guys are terrifying.
你们明白的 对吗
You see that, don't you?
比胰腺瘤还可怕吗
More terrifying than pancreatic cancer?
他们没法杀我两次
They can't kill me twice.
你要说的就是这个 对吗
That's your point, right?
就在这边 先生
Right down here, sir.
你们等在这里
You wait here.
有两个人刚在你的网站上发帖
Two people just posted on one of your websites
他们看到你在这条小道上慢跑
they just saw you jogging this trail.
我能说什么呢
Well, what can I say about this
我们生活的世界是互联化的
interconnected world we all inhabit?
我生活在一个我自己造就的黄金笼子里
I live in a gilded cage of my own making.
肯定有它的缺点
It has its drawbacks.
或许你再赚个100亿
Well, maybe if you make another $10 billion,
你就能买♥♥得起一顶帽子了
you can finally afford to invest in a hat.
你很紧张 麦克纳利探员
You're tense, Agent McNally.
是 没错 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Yeah, I am. Sherlock Holmes was waiting for me
在我女儿的学校外等着我和她
and my daughter outside her school.
你要求这次会面就是来抱怨的吗
Is that why you called this meeting, to complain?
我知道你或许不习惯有搭档
Look, I know you may not be used to having partners,
但不管你怎么认为
but no matter what you may think,
奥德克大不过国安局 而我们很不高兴
Odker is not bigger than the NSA, and we are not happy.
我也是
Neither am I.
但你知道什么不会解决问题吗 会面
But you know what won't fix things? Meetings.
我知道你们官僚对这种事情有独钟
I know you bureaucratic types have an affinity for them,
但我更喜欢行动
but I prefer to act.
不过 对咱俩来说
Yeah, well, it may be getting a little late
开始行动可能有点晚了
for either of us to do much of that.
我一直在关注所有调查你的人
I've been following the list of people investigating you.
那名单可越来越长了
It's growing longer and longer.
纽约警♥察♥已经准备好在你门前支帐篷了
The NYPD is ready to pitch a tent on your front lawn.
我在监控着呢
Well, I'm monitoring that.
你监控着呢 真好
Oh, you're monitoring that. Great.
警♥察♥手上有的只有理论
Look, all the police have are theories.
要证明任何一样 他们需要数据
In order to prove any of them, they need data.
你所控制的数据 所以我觉得没问题
Data that you control. So I like our chances.
但你说得对 我们的联合项目
But you're right, our joint program
已经到了一个转折点
has reached an inflection point.
你不能再拒绝我了 如果想让我继续存活的话
You can't deny me any longer. Not if I'm going to survive.
我们已经谈过了 我不会授权你...
We've been through this. I am not authorized to grant...
我需要
I need it.
我需要看到所有平台上的一切
I need to see what is on every platform.
不仅是奥德克 而是所有邮件系统
Not just Odker. Every mail system.
所以国安局可以接触到的
Everything the NSA has access to.
只有这样我才能确保
It is the only way that I can be sure
看到所有来袭的威胁
I will see every threat coming.
并且不只是针对我的
And not just against me.
因为咱们的命运已经纠缠在一起了
Because our fates are intertwined now.
还是说这不是福尔摩斯先生今天的观点
Or is that not the point Mr. Holmes was making today?
我可以去征求许可
I can ask.
那就去
Then do it.
并且有点说服力
And be persuasive.
你好 你们在下边吗
Hello? You guys down here?
披萨来了
Pizza came.
我没订任何食物
I didn't order any food.
没事 是我订的
It's okay. I did.
不是什么刺杀尝试
It's not an assassination attempt.
谢谢你 警探
Thanks, Detective.
没事 我已经试过没毒了
Well, that's good, 'cause I, uh, tested it for poison.
谢谢你保障我们的安全
Thank you for keeping us safe.
能请你回到你的岗位上吗
W-Would you mind returning to your post?
这些线索太糟了 我们需要更好的
These leads are terrible. We need better leads.
便帽那个线索呢
The Glengarry leads?
你给我的那些
Not one of the names that you gave me,
温兹给你的名字里 没有靠谱的嫌疑人
that Frederick Wentz gave you, is a promising suspect.
两个已经死了 其他的
Two of them are dead, and the others
都效力于海外的私营军事公♥司♥
are working on private military contracts overseas.
我很崩溃
I'm frustrated.
我们要找的人已经遭到了一些
The man we're looking for has meted out
本该由我们来实施的惩罚
some of the punishment that by rights is ours to give.
现在看来我们的嫌犯名单还很欠缺
Now it seems our list of suspects is wanting.
那可不一定
Actually, I'm not so sure about that.
你那半名单上有新发现吗
There's something on your half of the list?
大部分跟你的看起来差不多
So, most of it looks just like yours.
许多突然死亡和讨厌的不在场证明
Plenty of untimely deaths and morally repulsive alibis.
但最后这个可能是我们要找的人
But this last guy might be who we're looking for.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表