前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
警监 他中枪了
The captain, he's been shot.
那就是德怀尔警监
So, that's Captain Dwyer.
他要管理两个分局
He's gonna cover both squads
直到格雷森警监有进一步消息
till we know more about Captain Gregson.
你的真名是
Your real name is
欧嘉·别列日纳娅
Olga Berezhnaya.
恕我直言 你是个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
To put it bluntly, you're an Russian spy.
我是帕特里克
You can call me Patrick.
我已经不是米尔斯中尉了
It's not Lieutenant Meers anymore.
我去年离开了军队 我♥干♥的
I left the army last year. I did it.
我没想开枪打那警♥察♥的
I didn't really want to shoot that cop.
他从没动摇过他的说法 也无法证明
He never wavered from his story, and there's no way to prove
他事先知道蒂姆要炸渡轮的计划
that he knew about Tim Bledsoe's plan to blow up the ferry.
我没让米尔斯杀掉你们的警监
I didn't tell Patrick Meers to kill your captain.
我觉得这案子对纽约警局来说太大了
I think this is too big for the NYPD.
国安局是唯一一个有技术手段
The NSA is the only agency with the technical wherewithal
-解决这个问题的机构 -麦克纳利探员
- to untangle this knot. - Agent McNally.
你加入赖兴巴♥赫♥的小集团
Did you become a member of Reichenbach's cabal
是我去找你之前还是之后的事
before I came to see you or after?
我们的朋友不想伤害你们任何人
Our friend doesn't want to hurt any of you,
但我觉得有必要让你意识到他可以伤害任何人
but I think it's important you realize he could hurt all of you.
别挡他的道
Don't get in his way.
我永远也忘不掉汤米中弹那晚
I'll never forget the night Tommy got shot.
不知道你们都有谁知道
Don't know how many of you know this,
但 我和他
but, uh, he and I...
以前经常去看棒球赛
used to work out of the 2-9 for a stretch.
世界职业棒球大赛上 扬基队对决大都会队
The Yanks were playing the Mets in the World Series.
就是那么久之前的事儿
That's how long ago it was.
汤米那时支持大都会队
Tommy was a Mets guy.
我 身上则流淌着扬基人的蓝色血脉
I, of course, bled Yankees blue.
当我跟他说 扬基队会在第五局赢
When I told him that the Yanks would take it five,
他说 不可能
he says, "No way.
大队会在第七局赢
Mets in seven."
所以我们按照自己说的下了注
So we put our money where our mouths were.
好几百刀
Hundred bucks.
快进到18年后
Cut to 18 years later.
不用值班的一个晚上
Night off.
我刚从浴室出来
I'm just getting out of the shower--
别乱联想 女士们
no fantasizing, ladies...
我接到了一个共同朋友的电♥话♥
When I get the call from a mutual friend.
他说 汤米·格雷森今晚肠子中了一弹
He says, "Tommy Gregson took one in the gut
背后也中了一弹
"And one in the back tonight.
他们觉得他挺不过来了
They don't think he's gonna make it."
我就站在那里 僵住了
I just stood there, frozen.
我朋友 他说 你还好吗
My friend, he goes, "Hey, you okay?"
我说 我不好
I says, "No. I'm not.
那家伙还欠我一百刀呢
Guy still owes me a hundred bucks."
现在 在我正式把11分局
Now, before I officially return
还给你我的朋友之前
the 11th to your friend and mine,
我要给大家看个东西 你们告诉我这是什么
I'm gonna hold something up-- you tell me what it is.
诺瓦切克 帮帮我
Come on, Novacek, help me out.
-我认为那是你的警徽 长官 -没错
- I believe that's your shield, sir. - Exactly.
这是我的警徽[盾]
It's my shield.
我们这么叫它 是因为它本应保护我们
We call it that because it's supposed to protect us,
让人们知道 我们背后有更大
remind people that we're part of something bigger,
更强的支撑
something strong.
汤米 我知道你中弹时身上带了警徽
Now, Tommy, I know you had your shield with you when you got shot,
显然它没帮到什么忙
and obviously it didn't do much good,
所以我们凑了下钱
so we chipped in,
然后我们为你专门定制了一个 马库斯
and we had one made special just for you. Marcus?
你们不用这样的
Ah, you shouldn't have.
欢迎回家 汤米
Welcome home, Tommy.
说真的
Oh, seriously,
我被感动了
I'm, uh, I'm touched.
大家来给德怀尔警监一轮掌声
How about a special round of applause for Captain Dwyer!
有时间吗
Got a minute?
当然 进来
Yeah, yeah, sure. Come on in.
我知道我这个时候来不合适
I know my timing could not be worse,
今天是你回来的第一天
this being your first day back and all,
但我还是想让你知道 我申请了辞职
but I wanted you to know, I'm putting in my papers.
周五是我最后一天
Friday is my last day.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
我收到一家私人机构的邀约
I got an offer in the private sector.
条件很好 我没法错过
It's too good to pass up.
布丽 你离交完养老金只差三年了
Bree, you're just three years away from your full pension.
枳壳我们看过你的年度评估后
When we went over your annual evaluation,
我跟你说过 我在给你申请升职了
I told you I was putting you in for a promotion.
-你说那正是你想要的 -当时是如此
- You said that was what you wanted. - It was. Then.
而现在
Now...
我有别的追求了
I want something else.
你是我手下的得力干将
You're one of my best.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
我很感谢你这么说
I appreciate you saying that.
我不单是说说
I'm not just saying it.
你确定我不管怎么做
You sure there's nothing I can do,
都不能改变你的主意了吗
talk you into staying?
抱歉
Sorry.
但我想让你知道
But I wanted you know
我很感谢你为我做的一切
I appreciate everything you did for me.
你是我有过的最好的老大
You're the best boss I ever had.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
我是贾尼斯 请留言
This is Janice. Leave a message.
宝贝 不管你在哪里
Baby, wherever you are,
不管你在干什么 快停下
whatever you're doing, stop.
过来吧 你男人今晚收获颇丰
Get over here. Your man crushed it tonight.
你和我...
You and me...
我们要庆祝一下
we got some celebrating to do.
宝贝 你在吗
Baby, you here?
我给你回电♥话♥了
I tried calling you back,
但是转到语♥音♥信箱了
but I got your... voice mail.
什么
What?
天啊
Oh, my God.
宝贝 这就像电影里一样
Babe, this is just like the movies.
宝贝
Babe.
我不管你今晚有多辛苦 好吗
I don't care how hard you worked tonight, okay?
你说了我们要庆祝一下的
You made a promise we're gonna celebrate.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第七季第七集
他叫雷德利·迪宁 据他女朋友所说
His name is Ridley Dineen, and according to his girlfriend,
他犯过的事比他的前科记录上
he's a lot more interesting than his rap sheet
有意思多了
would lead you to believe.
我看到了偷窃 轻罪攻击
I'm seeing petty theft, misdemeanor assault.
还有什么
What's missing?
显然还有一系列
Apparently, a string of robberies
针对毒贩的打劫案
perpetrated against drug dealers.
他就像奥马尔一样
He was an Omar.
《火线》里面的那个
You know, from The Wire?
脸上有疤 用口哨吹那首吓人的歌♥
Scar on his face. Whistled that creepy song.
回头我把光碟借给你们
I'll loan you my DVDs.
你是说迪宁先生以打劫罪犯的钱
You were saying: Mr. Dineen made his living
为谋生手段
stealing from criminals.
女朋友说那天有人给了他一条
The girlfriend said he got some hot tip
关于窝赃屋的信息
about a stash house the other day.
他应该能偷到很多钱
He was supposed to be flush with cash.
他那天晚上干了一票
He did the job last night,
拿回家二十万美元
came home with just under 200 grand.
然后他就像史高治·麦克老鸭一样上♥床♥了
Then he went all Scrooge McDuck on his bed.
史高治·麦克老鸭是什么
And who or what is Scrooge McDuck?
想象一下你父亲
Picture your father
但把他换成一只鸭子
but... as a duck.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表