for their charcuterie plate.
不过味道真的不错 你应该尝尝
It is really good, though. You should try some.
我还是比较喜欢档案
I think I'd prefer that dossier.
先总结一下
A summary first.
塞西尔·特洛伊和俄♥国♥情报员没有关系
Cecil Troy has no connection with Russian intelligence.
没别的意思 不过即便他是
No disrespect, but isn't that what you would say
俄情局的新领导 恐怕你也是这套说辞
even if he was the new head of the SVR?
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
爱信不信
I don't care if you do.
但我觉得你离开这里后可以问问自己
But I think you'll leave here and ask yourself,
我为什么要撒谎 还要给出
why would I lie about that, then give information
对我们政♥府♥更加不利的信息
that is far more damning to my government?
你看见三楼的那扇窗户了吗
You see that window on the third floor?
那是巴夏·维伊诺夫的家
That's the home of Pasha Voynov.
我应该认识这个人吗
Should I know that name?
维伊诺夫先生以前是俄♥罗♥斯♥的化学武器专家
Mr. Voynov was formerly a chemical weapons scientist in Russia.
杜布罗夫卡剧院惨剧发生不久
He emigrated to New York
他就移♥民♥来到了纽约
not long after the Dubrovka Theater tragedy.
他是研发科洛克1号♥的科学家之一吗
Is he one of the scientists who helped develop Kolokol-1?
是的 所以即便他走了
He was, and so, even after he left,
俄♥罗♥斯♥情报人员还关注着他
Russian intelligence kept eyes on him.
事实证明 他们担心他最近可能
As it turns out, they fear he may have recently
在纽约炮制了一批这种东西
cooked up a batch of the stuff in New York.
他们担心 他们不确定吗
They fear. They don't know?
他买♥♥了必备的物料
He purchased the requisite supplies.
但是我的上线想让我说清楚
But my handlers want me to make it clear.
我们不知道
We have no further information
他为什么要合成这种药品
as to why he synthesized the drug
也不知道还有谁牵涉其中
or who else may have been involved.
你的上线为什么如此乐于助人呢
So why are your handlers being so forthcoming?
这个人掌握的知识让他非常危险
The knowledge this man possesses makes him very dangerous.
他对这个国家的和他的祖国
He's as much a threat to the motherland
有同等的威胁
as he is to this country.
你刚给某人发了暗号♥
You just signaled someone.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
我们不能让维伊诺夫把他所掌握的内容
but we can't have Voynov sharing what he knows
分享给美国政♥府♥
with the American government.
大家退后
You guys should back up.
不管怎么说 不是我决定的
For what it's worth, it wasn't my call.
报♥警♥
Call 911.
好的
Yeah.
证据
这都是什么
What's all this?
我掌握的纳瓦罗案子的所有资料
Everything I've got on the Navarro case.
马库斯提出在我走后接手
Marcus offered to take it off my hands when I leave,
所以我想着可以给他过一下
so I thought I'd walk him through it.
当然 如果你想让别人来做的话
Course, if you'd rather have someone else on it,
你说了算
that's totally your call.
不 不是这件事
No, it's not that. It's, uh...
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
当然
Of course.
你决定离开
Your decision to leave--
跟德怀尔警监有关系吗
does it have anything to do with Captain Dwyer?
如果是因为他言行举止不得体 请告诉我
'Cause if he did or said something, please tell me
我们可以去找平等就业委员会
so we can bring it to the EEO.
不管怎样 我不想让这事在别人身上重演
Whatever it was, I don't want it happening to anyone else.
什么
What?
你以为
This... thing
在我身上发生的这件事
you think happened to me--
我们去找平等就业委员会的话
we go to EEO, do you honestly think
你真的觉得别人就不会再遭遇了吗
it's not gonna happen to anyone else?
德怀尔会下课的
Dwyer'll be gone.
我说的不是他
I'm not talking about him.
我说的是其他人
I am talking about all the others.
德怀尔下台了 你真的认为
Dwyer goes down, do you really think
就能有所改变了
that's gonna change anything,
这个警局突然间就不再是男子俱乐部了
that this department's gonna suddenly stop being a boys' club?
先说清楚 你没参与其中
To be clear, you're not part of the problem.
我那天说的一切都是真心的
I meant everything that I said the other day.
你是我遇过的最好的老大
The best boss I ever had.
但我已经当了17年警♥察♥了
But I've been a cop for 17 years now.
根据我的经验
And in my experience,
你只是例外
you are the exception,
不是常态
not the rule.
你说的这种文化 布丽
The culture you're talking about, Bree,
只有一种方法才能改变
there's only one way to change it.
我现在的大部分朋友
Most of my friends right now,
你知道他们是做什么的吗
you know what they are?
警♥察♥
Cops.
等我离开这里 你知道我多数朋友还是什么吗
When I leave here, you know what most of my friends will still be?
警♥察♥
Cops.
你知道有人盯着局里不放
You know what it's like when someone goes after
是什么感觉
the department.
一刀两断 井水不犯河水
The wagons get circled, lines get drawn.
大多数警♥察♥在乎的是
And all that's gonna matter to most cops
我让另一个警♥察♥丢了饭碗
is that I cost another cop his job.
然后就会接到各种骚扰电♥话♥
And that's when the crank calls'll start,
匿名威胁
the anonymous threats.
我制♥造♥了新闻 然后不是警♥察♥的人
Hell, I make the news, and then people who aren't police
就会开始参与其中
can start weighing in.
"她也许是想博得眼球'
"Maybe she's just looking for attention."
"也许她是自找的"
"Maybe she was asking for it."
我和德怀尔之间发生的事
What happened between Dwyer and me, I...
我之前别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
但我现在有了
Now I do.
我懂了
I get it.
真希望当时我能在你身旁
I just wish I had been here for you.
我有点惊讶
I'm almost surprised
这个人的情报局档案没有写他的死期
that this guy's SVR file does not include his day of death.
很明显 他们知道会发生这事
I mean, obviously, they knew it was coming.
对你我来说很明显
Obvious to you and me.
但对消防局来说可不明显
Not so much to the fire department.
他们似乎认定
They seem to be swallowing the idea
这场严重的爆♥炸♥是由于煤气管道故障导致的
that a faulty gas line was to blame for the fatal explosion.
你可以纠正他们
You could correct them.
我告诉了中情局
I told the CIA instead.
间谍是他们的专长
Spies are their domain.
我只是很庆幸没有其他人受伤
I'm just glad that no one else was hurt.
如果维伊诺夫为塞西尔·特洛伊合成了科洛克1
If Voynov was synthesizing Kolokol-1 for Cecil Troy,
那他的死也算不上是悲剧 对吧
then... his death is hardly a tragedy, is it?
但要是能和他谈谈就好了
Well, still, it would've been nice to talk to the guy.
我们或许能问问他为什么要
We could have asked him why he would cook up
制♥造♥化学武器来帮别人杀一个毛贼
some chemical weapons to help murder a thief.
我们是能问他
We could have asked him,
但他也不见得会回答
but I don't think he would have answered.
只要我对他牵扯其中的动机
Not if my theory about
推测是正确的 他就不会回答
why he became involved is correct.
这和布莱顿海滩发生的一系列抢劫有关
This is about a string of robberies in Brighton Beach.
也就是布拉特瓦海滩[俄语名]
Aka Bratva Beach.
被抢劫的商户包括了
The businesses that were robbed
两家洗车店 一家干洗店 和一家咖啡店
included two car washes, a dry cleaner's, and a café.
布莱顿洗车行
煎锅[俄语]咖啡
它们应该都是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的门面
I think it's possible they were all fronts for the Russian mob.
黑帮确实喜欢做现金生意
Well, mobsters do love their cash businesses.
但这和维伊诺夫有什么关系
But what does this have to do with Voynov?
他没靠着政♥府♥的庇佑就离开了俄♥罗♥斯♥
He left Russia without the blessing of the government,
这对一名俄♥国♥顶级化学武器科学家来说
which could be difficult if you're one
是很难做到的
of their top chemical weapons scientists.
我认为他得到了帮助
I submit he had help.
布拉特瓦人吗
The Bratva?
毕竟他们有资源帮他离开国内
They have the resources to get him out of the country
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表