-他的意思是他去那里偷内衣 -什么
- He means he was on the hunt for lingerie. - What?
有好几个模特说
Several of the models in the apartment reported
她们的内衣丢了
their undergarments missing.
从你的坐姿看
From the way you sat down,
很显然你西裤里穿的是丁字裤
it's clear you're wearing a thong under your trousers.
应该是她们的 对吗
One of theirs, no?
你有内衣癖
You have an underwear fetish?
也许卡米拉・沃拉卡不小心碰到你在偷内衣
Maybe Kamile Volodka walked in on your little panty raid.
你杀了她灭口
You killed her so no one else would find out.
不 你们弄错了
No. You've got it all wrong.
偷内衣的事没错
Not the... underwear part.
关于我是杀手的事
Th-The part where I'm some sort of killer.
我乘电梯进了公♥寓♥
I took the elevator up to the apartment,
她在那儿 已经死了
and she was there, already dead.
她身上没有痕迹 所以我以为她吸毒过量了
There wasn't a mark on her, so I figured she OD'd.
我知道我应该报♥警♥
I know I should've called the police,
但我不想让调查房♥屋的人来烦我
but I didn't want housing inspectors crawling up my butt,
所以我把尸体搬到了外面
so I moved her outside.
我想你们现在应该有死亡时间了吧
I assume you have a time of death by now.
所以我们很好奇
Let's just say we'd be curious to know
两天前下午三点到六点
where Mr. Trask was two days ago
崔斯克先生在哪儿
between the hours of 3:00 p.M. and 6:00 p.M.
我在公♥司♥一直待到七点多
I was at my firm until a little after 7:00.
很多人能为我作证 我发誓
Dozens of people can place me there, I swear.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake, okay?
很多错误 但我发誓我没有伤害那个女孩
A lot of mistakes, but I-I swear I didn't hurt that girl.
如果有用的话 我可以把她的手♥机♥给你们
If it helps, I can give you her phone.
你有她的手♥机♥
You have her phone?
在她的口袋里
It was in her pocket.
我带回家扔在了我的垃圾桶里
I took it out and took it home and put it in my trash.
我住的地方周五才收垃圾
Garbage pickup where I live isn't until Friday,
如果你们想要 可以拿走
so if you want it, it's yours.
不好意思 你是说你们
I'm sorry. You said you found me
通过卡米拉・沃拉卡的手♥机♥找到的我
through Kamile Volodka's phone?
我们还没有解锁手♥机♥
We haven't been able to unlock it yet,
但是她的日程软件
but her calendar app was set to send alerts
跳出了日程提醒
through the lock screen.
从提醒看
According to what we saw,
卡米拉被杀的那天跟你见过面
you met with Kamile the day she was killed.
她是那天死的吗
That was the day she died?
她是你的朋友吗
Was she a friend of yours?
实际上 在那之前我从来没见过她
Actually, I'd never met her before.
你们了解这里的工作吗
You're familiar with the work we do here?
你们是帮助人们戒毒的
You're a charity
一个慈善机构
who helps people get off drugs.
卡米拉是你们的病人吗
Was Kamile someone you were treating?
不是 是她姐姐 雷吉娜
No. Her sister was. Regina.
我们一直想联络上雷吉娜
We've been trying to get in touch with Regina.
如果你有任何消息
If you have any information...
不好意思
I'm sorry,
雷吉娜十个月前海♥洛♥因♥服用过量去世了
but Regina died from a heroin overdose almost ten months ago.
卡米拉和雷吉娜
Kamile and Regina,
她们在雷吉娜的毒瘾加重时断了联♥系♥
they fell out of touch when Regina's addiction got really bad.
雷吉娜死的时候 她们已经几个月没说话了
By the time Regina died, they hadn't spoken in months.
卡米拉一直很内疚
Kamile was carrying a lot of guilt around.
她接了纽约的模特工作
She took a modeling job in New York
就是为了和我见面
just so she could meet with me.
她想知道她还能做什么
She wanted to know if there was anything
来帮助她姐姐
she could've done to save her sister.
我告诉了她真♥相♥
I told her the truth.
阿片类毒瘾是个怪兽
Opiate addiction is a monster.
有时候 不管我们做什么
And sometimes, no matter what we do,
我们最终都会失去我们爱的人
we're gonna lose the person we care about.
卡米拉那天看起来像是有麻烦的样子吗
Did Kamile seem troubled that day?
有没有在担心什么
Any concerns she might be in danger?
没有
No.
餐馆里有可疑的人吗
Did you notice anyone suspicious in the restaurant?
有人在跟踪她吗
Was anyone following her?
我注意到有几个男人在打量她
I noticed a few men checking her out.
她很漂亮
She was beautiful,
但他们看起来都不危险
but none of them seemed threatening.
如果你们想要 我可以提供雷吉娜案子的档案
If you'd like, I can give you Regina's case file.
我和卡米拉一起看过
I went over it with Kamile,
但恐怕我能做的也就只有这些了
but I'm afraid that's all I've got.
很抱歉帮不了更多了
I'm sorry I can't be more help.
你好
Hey, how you doing?
-有什么事吗 -我是煤气公♥司♥的
- Oh, can I help you? - Yeah, I'm with the gas company.
我们收到报告说这附近有泄漏
We got a report of a leak in the area.
恐怕我得检查你的房♥子
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to check your house.
一定得现在查吗
Oh, do you have to do it right now?
恐怕是的 如果积攒起来
Yeah, I'm afraid so. We-we get some buildups,
又碰巧遇到了火花
there's a spark in the wrong place,
那就要出大事了 知道吗
real bad things can happen, you know?
-我们可不想那又 -没错 好吧
- Well, we don't want that. - No. All right.
我从这下边开始了 如果你同意的话
Yeah, I'm gonna start down here, if that's okay with you.
可以 你随意
Sure. Whatever you need.
这些都是做什么的
What's all this for?
你听说过播客吗
Oh. Are you familiar with podcasts?
我儿子有一个 他就在这下边录音
My son does one. He records it down here.
是吗 关于什么的
All right. What's it about?
历史迷踪 奇闻异事
Um, historical mysteries, strange occurrences.
他能解释得比我清楚
He can explain it better than me.
他差不多还有一小时就教书回来了
He should be back from teaching in an hour or so
如果你感兴趣的话
if you're curious.
不了 我想到时候我已经完事了
No, I-I think I'll be out of your hair by then.
抱歉 能麻烦你给我倒杯水吗
I'm sorry, could I trouble you for a glass of water?
当然 我马上回来
Of course. I'll be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可以肯定你走的时候那包没那么重
Pretty sure that bag was not that heavy when you left.
没错
Yeah.
我走的时候
It wasn't holding a pistol
这里没装着手♥枪♥还有多盒子弹
and several boxes of ammunition when I left.
你在维斯利・康拉德的父母家找到的吗
You found that at Wesley Conrad's parents' house?
手♥枪♥还很新
The pistol itself is quite new.
我猜是他去佛蒙特州时买♥♥的
I assume he got it during his trip to Vermont.
所以你怎么想 奥丁对他的看法是对的吗
So what do you think? Was Odin right about him?
康拉德想要谋杀的可能性很大
It's certainly possible that Conrad has murder on his mind.
-如是如此 想法也可以改变 -夏洛克
- If he does, minds can be changed. - Sherlock...
从他手边拿走枪只是我计划的一部分
Taking his gun away from him is only part of my plan.
我和他还没完 还差得远
I'm not finished with him yet, not by any means.
你拿到的关于卡米拉・沃拉卡姐姐的档案
The file you got on Kamile Volodka's sister,
有什么有用的吗
anything useful in it?
有也没有 文件本身讲的事情很老套
Yes and no. The file itself tells a pretty familiar story.
雷吉娜想要戒掉海♥洛♥因♥ 但太难了
Regina wanted to quit heroin, but it was hard.
她复吸了很多次 但这让我思考
She relapsed more than once. Still, it got me thinking,
管理她案子的社工
the social worker who oversaw her case
说卡米拉对于发生在雷吉娜身上的事
said that Kamile felt a lot of guilt
有很深的愧疚感
about what happened to Regina.
或许这就是为什么她会去查那个
So maybe that's what drove her to go and find the person
卖♥♥毒品给雷吉娜并害死她的人
who sold the drugs to Regina that killed her.
而那个人意识到她在找他们
And that person realized that she was onto them.
他们就去模特公♥寓♥杀了她
They went to the model apartment and killed her.
雷吉娜因为携带被逮捕过一次
Regina was arrested for possession once.
我让马库斯去找出警♥察♥有关她的所有资料
I asked Marcus to get anything the police had on her.
我本希望她告诉了警♥察♥从哪里获取的毒品
I was hoping she told the police where she got her drugs.
-结果呢 -逮捕记录是个哑弹
- And? - The arrest report was a bust.
没有任何突出点
Nothing jumped out.
至于法医对于她过量的报告 看一眼吧
Coroner's report on her overdose, on the other hand, take a look.
我想你会得出和我一样的结论
I think you'll come to the same conclusion that I did.
雷吉娜・沃拉卡十个月前被谋杀
Regina Volodka was murdered ten months ago,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表