如果奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥再想动你们
If Odin Reichenbach wants to take another swing at you,
他得冲我们来
he's gonna have to come through us.
没错 我很高兴董事会向他们露出了真面目
Exactly. I'm glad the board showed them their true colors.
给我机会结束了无聊的那半场
Gave me the chance to boot the dull half.
这肯定是他们的损失 尤其是当你听说...
Oh, it's definitely their loss. Especially when you hear...
赖兴巴♥赫♥先生 你有空吗
Mr. Reichenbach. You got a minute?
汤姆·格雷森警监
Captain Tom Gregson.
唐 我回头打给你
Don, I'll call you back.
我们从未见过
We've never met,
但我们有个共同朋友 帕特里克·米尔斯
but we have a friend in common: Patrick Meers.
你进去等我吧
Could you wait for me inside, please?
我不明白 警监
I'm confused, Captain.
我有什么能帮到纽约警局的吗
Is there something I can do to help the NYPD?
能 别再杀人了
Yeah, you can stop killing people.
我说错了吗
Did I get it wrong?
你不就是那个当你不喜欢
Are you not the guy who has people executed
他人的邮件信息和搜索内容时
when you don't like what you see in their e-mails
就处决别人的人吗
and search histories?
看来夏洛克·福尔摩斯和你分享了他的理论
I see Sherlock Holmes has shared his pet theory with you.
我肺部的疤痕组织
I got scar tissue on my lungs
说这不仅是个理论
that says it's more than a theory.
你成功地保密了许久
You managed to keep it secret a long time,
但我要告诉你 那些日子已经结束了
but I'm here to tell you those days are over.
也许你该和我的律师谈
Perhaps you'd rather speak with one of my attorneys.
现在警方的调查正在进行中
This is an active police investigation now.
你做什么也阻止不了
There's nothing you can do to stop that.
奉劝你一句 离我的人远点
So, word to the wise, stay away from my people.
你知道我是科班出生的数学家吗
Did you know that I'm a mathematician by training?
当我还在大学时 老师说
When I was at university, we were taught
有些问题是无解的
there are some problems that have no solution.
无法解释 没有答案
They don't add up. They can't.
如果我信了他们 我就不会有今天的成就
If I believed that, I never would have gotten here.
所有问题都有解决方案 警监
Every problem has a solution, Captain.
你还好吗
You doing all right?
嗯
Yeah.
还好我从不喜欢我父亲
It probably helps that I never liked my father.
他很疏远 又冷淡
He was distant and cold.
很陌生
He was strange.
当我母亲与毒瘾挣扎时
Turned his back on my mother
他离开了她
when she struggled with addiction.
而从那以后于他而言
And Mycroft and I were just
麦考夫和我只会让他分心
a distraction to him after that.
但当我看着他 我看见一位巨人
But when I looked at him, I saw a... giant.
无所不能
All-powerful.
我知道对于儿子来说
I know that's not uncommon for a son
如此看待父亲很正常 但是
to think about his father, but...
在我这 真的是如此
in my case, it was true.
你只是无法想象
You just don't expect a titan
一个巨人会被冷不丁地被打倒 被...
to be caught unawares, to be...
击败
brought low.
那是手表吗
Was that a watch?
手表机芯
The guts of one.
根据受损程度来看
Given the severity of the damage,
它肯定很靠近爆♥炸♥中心
it must have been close to the center of the explosion.
我没想到炸♥弹♥有定时器
I didn't think the bomb had a timer.
绝对没有
It most definitely did not.
炸♥弹♥是在我们离开时被引爆的
The bomb was triggered as we moved away.
那他肯定是戴在手上的
So he must have been wearing this.
对 看到没
Yeah. See?
对
Yeah.
那不是他的手表
Well, that's not his.
这一文不值
This is junk.
我父亲戴着他父亲的百达翡丽
My father wore his father's Patek.
1937年的卡拉特拉瓦 经典款
A 1937 Calatrava. A classic.
这块则是量产表
This is mass-produced.
这不是价值十万美金的古董表机芯
This is not the inner workings of a $100,000 antique.
你觉得他们偷去了吗
So, you think they stole his?
也许他们觉得炸飞
Perhaps they thought it was a shame
六位数的手表太可惜 于是偷梁换柱了
blowing up a six-figure score, and just switched it.
偷走手表的人 如果他打算卖♥♥
The person who took it, if he tries to sell it...
我们也许能找到他
We might be able to identify him.
下午好
Afternoon.
马库斯·贝尔 纽约警♥察♥
Marcus Bell. NYPD.
我想和店主谈谈
I was hoping to talk to the owner.
店主是我叔叔 他住在孟买♥♥
That's my uncle. He lives in Mumbai.
我能帮你吗
Is there something I can help you with?
我的同事和我 去了三州地区所有
Uh, my colleagues and I, we're visiting all the authorized
百达翡丽授权的维修店
Patek repairmen in the tristate area.
我们需要帮忙解决一起凶案
We need help with a homicide investigation.
没开玩笑吧
No joke?
昂贵的手表被偷 手表主人遇害
Fancy watch was stolen. Owner got killed.
我们觉得凶手会想转手手表
We think the perp will try to move it.
至少我们希望如此
At least, we're hoping.
只有少数人会来百达翡丽的二级市场维修
Only so many people plugged into the aftermarket for Pateks.
我不是那些人
I'm not one of them.
这不是黑店
This is a clean shop.
我不是在指控你
Well, I'm not accusing you.
只是
It's just,
我们在找的这个人 他不一定知道
the guy we're looking for, he won't necessarily know
谁按规矩办事 谁乱出牌
who plays ball and who doesn't.
我只希望如果有人来
All I'm asking is that you give us a call
询问这款手表的信息
if anyone comes around asking questions
给我们打个电♥话♥
about this particular watch.
这是1937年的百达翡丽卡拉特拉瓦
It's a Patek Calatrava, 1937.
我之前见过这表
I've seen this watch before.
有个家伙刚来问过
A guy was just in here asking about it.
-今天吗 -就一小时前
- Today? - An hour ago.
他给我看了表 说是自己继承的
He showed it to me, said he inherited it.
想确认下所有零件都是原厂出品
Wanted to make sure the parts were all original.
我说在我找到手表的使用书前
Told him I'd rather not open it up
先不开表查验
till I could track down the manual.
太贵了 不能乱来 对吧
Too expensive to mess up, you know?
他大概希望你能给他看看
He was probably hoping you could show him
里面的所有带序列号♥的零件
all the parts with identifying numbers inside.
他给了我姓名和电♥话♥
He, uh, gave me his name and number.
给
Here.
这就是把你父亲的手表
This is the guy who brought your dad's watch
带去商店的人 肯特·霍利
into the store: Kent Hawley.
他在赫伯肯开一家保龄球店
He runs a bowling alley in Hoboken.
他有邮件欺诈和进口失窃物品的前科
He's got priors for mail fraud and importing stolen goods,
但据我们所知
but far as we can tell,
他过去十五年都本分做人
he's behaved himself the past 15 years.
我觉得这个男人不是
Well, I'm gonna venture a guess that that man is not
能够突破我父亲安保团队的
one of the contract killers that bested
职业杀手
my father's security team.
瘸着腿可不行
Not with a broken leg.
即使他四肢健全也做不到
Not if he was the picture of health.
我也觉得他不是杀手
I didn't like him for an assassin, either,
但是...
and yet...
他有莫兰德的手表
He had Morland's watch.
我开始考虑他都有哪些朋友
I started wondering who his friends are,
所以我查了他的社交媒体
so I dug into his social media.
看看他的妹夫
Check out his brother-in-law.
他看起来像
Well, he looks more like the type.
他完全符合
He's exactly the type.
叫雅各布·韦伯 38岁 退伍的游骑兵
Name's Jacob Webb. He's 38, former Army Ranger.
他过去六年都受雇于一家
He's been contracting for private military companies
私营军事公♥司♥
the past six years.
雇佣兵
Mercenary?
这些日子 他往返于伊♥拉♥克♥和哈萨克斯坦
These days, he's back and forth from Iraq and Kazakhstan
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表