I'm not saying he's my white whale or anything, but...
如果能帮你们让他吃到哪怕一个红灯
if helping you means he'd hit even one red light,
我也愿意 尤其如果他是
I'll take it-- especially if he's the one
那晚造成事故的主谋的话
who caused that accident the other night.
你说"如果" 意思是
You say "if." Does that mean
你们这次还没在系统里发现霸王的病毒吗
you haven't found Overlord's virus in your system this time?
我们第一次也没发现
We didn't find it the first time.
他的木马病毒非常可怕
His Trojan Horse was a nasty piece of code.
不仅严重破坏了我们的网络
Not only did it wreak havoc in our grid,
还在完工后自行删除了
it deleted itself when it was done.
所以你觉得这些数据里没有什么
So you don't think there's anything in the data
能帮到我们找到这家伙的身份吗
that'll help us put a name or face to this guy?
找到他编码的痕迹都花了好几周
It took weeks to find even a trace of his code.
而且找到的东西也没什么用
And it wasn't what you'd call useful.
只是霸王的黑客名
It was just Overlord's hacker handle
和一张竖中指的动态图
and a GIF of... a raised middle finger.
抱歉 我也希望有更多的信息
Sorry, I... wish I had more.
是简 对吧
It's Jane, right?
不 乔恩
No, Joan.
我知道我们只见过一次
I know we only met that one time,
但记名字一直是我的强项
but I've always been pretty good with names.
谢谢你抽时间见我
I appreciate your taking the time to speak with me.
我现在只有时间了 乔恩
Time's all I have now, Joan.
其实我觉得不是这样
Actually, I don't think that's true.
这也是我来的原因
That's the reason I'm here.
你枪击的那名警♥察♥
The police officer you shot,
格雷森警监 他会活下来
Captain Gregson, he's gonna live.
真的吗
Really?
你似乎很失望
You seem disappointed.
我怎么会失望呢
Why would I be disappointed?
我早说过我对此感到内疚
I already told you I felt awful about that.
我只想杀了蒂姆·布莱索
The only person I ever wanted to kill was Tim Bledsoe.
因为他在酒吧外揍了你吗
Because he sucker-punched you outside a bar?
对
Right.
我来这的原因 米尔斯先生
The reason I'm here, Mr. Meers,
是因为我觉得还有内情
is because I think there's a little more to it than that.
蒂姆·布莱索造了个炸♥弹♥ 而你知道
Tim Bledsoe built a bomb, and you knew about it.
我已经告诉你了
I already told you.
我不知道他有什么打算
I didn't know what he was up to.
我射杀他 只是个巧合
Me shooting him when I did, it was a coincidence.
警监已恢复意识并可以说话
The captain is conscious and talking now,
所以我们知道你骗了我们关于他去见你的事
so we know that you lied about when he came to see you.
但我们不知道为什么
What we don't know is why.
我是这么认为的
Now, my best guess:
你在保护什么人
you're protecting someone.
警监活下来了 这对你有利
The captain lived-- that's good for you.
现在地检也许愿意
So the D.A. might be willing
和你协商认罪协议
to consider a plea deal now.
你告诉我们所有你知道的真♥相♥
You tell us the truth about everything you know,
你也许就不用下半辈子
and you might not have to spend
都待在监狱里了
the rest of your life behind bars.
我真希望能帮到你 乔恩
I wish I could help you, Joan.
真的
I really do.
但我能说的都说了
But I've said all I'm gonna say about it.
那你妻子呢
What about your wife?
你的孩子呢
Your children.
你是否在乎过他们成长时会一直认为
Do you even care that they're gonna grow up thinking
自己的父亲是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
that their father was a terrorist?
-恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -你在和蒂姆合作 对吧
- A terrorist? - You were working with Tim, right,
因此你才知道炸♥弹♥的事
that's how you knew about the bomb?
-不 -你们曾属于同个团体或组织
- No. - You were in the same group, or cell.
发生了一些变故
Something happened,
所以你的计划也跟着变了
so your plans changed.
蒂姆和他的炸♥弹♥必须消失
So Tim and his bomb had to go.
-不 -组织里有人意识到
- No. - Someone in the group realized
警监会发现蒂姆的尸体
that the captain was gonna find Tim's body,
所以他或她命令你
so he, or she, messaged you
马上去棒球场
to get to the baseball field right away.
我说了我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 妈的
I told you I'm not a terrorist, damn it!
我没话说了
I'm done talking.
你是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
You're Sherlock Holmes?
你是国安局的
You're NSA?
探员海勒
Agent Heller.
这是霸王
And this is Overlord.
但我们一般叫他菲尔
But we mostly just call him Phil.
在我们交出他之前
Before we hand him over,
探员麦克纳利让我问你
Agent McNally asked me to ask you:
你怎么知道他已经为我们干活了
How'd you know that we, uh, brought him into the fold?
这么说吧 国安局不是唯一会跟
Suffice it to say the NSA does not have a monopoly
危险黑客合作的机构
on making friends of dangerous hackers.
我这边本想找出霸王的身份
Mine were set to the task of identifying Overlord.
但通过他的编码无法做到
They failed to do so via his code,
不过碰巧看到了他在论♥坛♥上
but stumbled upon a flame war
与另一位黑客 鼠标女王的争论
between him and another hacker, Mouse Queen, on a chat board.
事情变得私人化 然后提到了
Things got personal, and the locations
生殖器上的痣
of genital moles were mentioned,
于是我意识到这是情人之间的争论
and I realized it was a lovers' quarrel.
虽然你的朋友无法确认这位菲尔
And while your friends couldn't ID Phil here,
但他们可以确认鼠标女王的身份
they could ID Mouse Queen.
她不仅给了我菲尔的真名
She not only gave me Phil's real name,
她还承认是她
but she also admitted to being the one
将他交给了你们部门
who turned him over to your agency.
等下 什么 你们从没告诉过我这事
Wait? What? You guys never told me that.
菲尔做了交易
Phil made a deal.
他在未来为我们工作
He works with us for the foreseeable future,
换取不会因为他的黑客行为进监狱
and doesn't go to prison for any of his hacks.
但这是重点
But here's the thing.
他被高度监视着 已经有好几个月了
He's heavily monitored, and has been for months.
所以这意味着他不可能导致
That means there's no way he's responsible
你在调查的车祸
for the crash you're looking into.
我想也是 但这不排除
I assumed so. But that doesn't rule out
他的代码被朋友运用的可能性
the possibility that his code was used by a friend.
菲尔
Phil?
就只是
It's just that...
我发给的那些人 他们是我朋友
the guys I sent it to, they're my pals.
在我出♥卖♥♥♥他们之前
And before I rat them out,
我需要知道确实是我的代码
I just need to know that it was my code
导致了车祸
that caused that crash.
还能有多少交通灯欺骗代码
How many traffic light cheat codes can there be?
超出你想象
You'd be surprised.
你告诉他交通部
You told him that the DOT
给了你和警♥察♥一大堆
gave you and the cops a whole bunch of data
-事发当晚的数据 对吗 -对
- from the night it happened, right? - Yeah.
让我看一看
Let me see it.
我会知道是不是用了我的代码
I'll know if it was my code that got used,
如果是
and if it was,
我就会把所有名字都告诉你
then I'll give you all the names you want.
好了 我需要你调出另外一个灯的
Okay, I need you to pull up traffic cam footage
交通监视录像 准备好了吗
from another light-- you ready?
D41区
Sector D-41.
下午9点42
9:42 p.M.
序列号♥ TC311♥8♥9♥9
Serial number TC-311-899.
好 正在调出红绿灯的录像
Okay. Pulling up footage of that light... now.
为什么你要查看那片区域里
Why are you looking at every light in the area
导致车祸那个灯之外的录像
except the one that caused the crash?
因为 根据这个交通部的数据来看
Because according to this data from the DOT,
那晚上有很多红绿灯被黑了
a bunch of lights that night were hacked.
我想我们应该都检查一下
I figured we should check all of them.
结果是 不管是谁干的这事
Turns out that whoever did this
那晚曾多次想要撞毁那辆车
tried more than once to crash that van that night.
好消息是
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表