我们的首相从高层生意伙伴那里
our prime minister received a copy of this same
收到了与这完全相同的复印件 但是...
journal directly from a high-level business associate, but...
那个人是怎么弄来的
where that man acquired it,
或者他是否认识你们的死者
or whether he knew your murder victim,
我无法确定
I cannot say.
你显然听说过斯文森家族
Obviously, you've heard of the Swenson family
也知道捐古董给他们
and you know about the agreement to donate antiquities to them
以换取他们建筑公♥司♥援助的协议
in exchange for help from their construction company.
没错 但我不知道斯文森家族的藏品
Yes, but I was unaware of any connection
和这些信息之间有任何关联
between the Swensons' collection and this information.
我能够确定的是
What I can say with great certainty
我国政♥府♥没有人策划任何谋杀
is that no one from my government ordered any murder.
我们需要贵国总理那位商业伙伴的名字
We'll need the name of your Prime Minister's business associate.
没问题
I can give you that,
只要你们答应不跟厄立特里亚分享这些信息
as long as you'll agree not to divulge what you know to Eritrea.
埃塞俄比亚总领♥事♥馆♥
她给了我们一个著名的埃塞俄比亚商人的名字
She gave us the name of a prominent Ethiopian businessman.
显然就是他把日记里的信息
Apparently, he's the one who passed the info
交给了他们的总理
in the journal on to their Prime Minister.
也算进展了
Well, that's progress.
你们看起来很困扰
You seem troubled.
那位领事似乎觉得
The consul doesn't seem to think
她国政♥府♥得到的信息
there's a connection between the information
和维吉尔·戈文的死毫无关系
reaching her government and Virgil Gwinn's murder.
她对此事不知情并不能证明它不存在
Her ignorance of such matters doesn't disprove them.
我查了一下日记的来源
Well, I looked into where the journal came from.
过去十年 它一直在
It's been sitting in the Swenson collection,
斯文森家族的藏品里积灰
gathering dust, for a decade.
那之前 这本日记在意大利
Before then, Harold Swenson bought it
一位私人收藏家手中收藏了75年
from a private collector in Italy,
然后被哈罗德·斯文森买♥♥了过来
who had been holding onto it for 75 years.
所以我们同意这个时机可能并非巧合
So we agree, the timing, probably not a coincidence.
那困扰你们的是什么
So what's troubling?
听完她的话
Well, after hearing what she said,
我们觉得这信息不是来自维吉尔
we don't think Virgil's the one who sold it.
我们查了他的所有经历
We've been through his life.
他不四处旅行 也没有外国朋友
He wasn't a traveler. He didn't have foreign friends.
交往的基本都是跟他一起长大的朋友
Mostly, he stuck to the people he grew up with.
他不像是那种和埃塞俄比亚
He didn't strike us as the type who was rubbing elbows
商界高层有交集的人
with high-level Ethiopian businessmen.
你说的对 他可能不是
You're right, he probably wasn't.
那你为何不觉得困扰
So why don't you seem troubled?
因为我记得
Because I can't help remembering,
你们已经见过一个人
you've already met someone
他跟维吉尔的公♥司♥有关联
connected to Virgil's place of work,
能够接触到斯文森家族藏品
with access to the Swensons' collection,
又在埃塞俄比亚认识有地位的人
and the proper contacts in Ethiopia.
你们觉得是我杀了维吉尔·戈文
You think I killed Virgil Gwinn?
我说过了 我和他并不熟
I told you, I barely knew him.
你是说过 但我们猜是因为
You did, but we're guessing you said that
你知道我们可能在科瑞普索纳的
because you realized that we might see the two of you
监控录像上看到了你们俩
on Krypsona's surveillance video.
我们已经仔细查看过录像了
Now, we looked at the footage pretty closely.
虽然无法得知你俩的谈话内容
We couldn't make out what you were saying,
但主要是因为你和维吉尔
but that's mostly because you and Virgil
在谈话时总是去斯文森女士的仓库
would go into Ms. Swenson's unit whenever you talked,
想必是因为那里面没有摄像头
presumably because there were no cameras in there.
你们真是有想象力
You're imagining things.
是吗
Are we?
如果是想象 我们的想象还挺周密的
'Cause if so, our imaginations are pretty thorough.
我们觉得事情发展是这样的
Here's how we figure it went down.
你在处理斯文森家族藏品期间
You discovered the archaeologist's journal
发现了那位考古学家的日记
while you were working on the Swensons' collection,
看到了石油的事 决定将信息卖♥♥给埃塞俄比亚
you saw the info about oil, and decided to sell it to Ethiopia.
你说过你曾在那住过
You mentioned you lived there.
我们查了 你的部分工作
We checked, and some of the work you did
直接跟埃塞俄比亚政♥府♥相关
was directly for the Ethiopian government,
所以你会知道该把这则信息告诉谁
so you would've known the right people to get the information to.
然后就是维吉尔·戈文
Then along comes Virgil Gwinn.
因为科瑞普索纳的摄像头 他对那里一览无余
Thanks to Krypsona's cameras, he had eyes on everything there.
他肯定是看到你偷偷带出那本日记
He must have caught you sneaking that journal out
又还回去 至少察觉出了你的勾当
and back in, had at least a sense of what you were doing,
然后想分一杯羹
and demanded a cut.
但你不接受敲诈
But you weren't down for being blackmailed.
于是安排跟他在科瑞普索纳见面
So you arranged to meet him at Krypsona.
你确保他关掉了摄像头
You made sure he disabled the cameras
并删除了你所作所为的所有证据
and erased any proof of what you'd done,
然后你杀了他
and then you killed him.
我已经说过了 几周前我就辞职
I already told you, I quit working
不为奥拉·斯文森工作了
for Aura Swenson weeks ago.
我都没有权限进那栋大楼了
I didn't even have access to the building anymore.
可能是维吉尔让你进去的
Virgil could have let you in.
或者你可能用了自己的门禁卡
Or you could have used your own key card.
根据科瑞普索纳的记录 你一直没有上交
According to Krypsona's records, you never turned it in.
我可能是扔了
I guess I threw it out.
听着
Look...
现在你们都摊牌了
now that you have laid it all out,
我也理解你们为何怀疑我
I guess I understand why you suspect me.
但你们觉得我会因为一己私利
But you're suggesting I would sabotage a peace deal
破坏一项和平协议
for personal profit?
埃塞俄比亚和厄立特里亚之间的冲突
Tens of thousands of people have already died
已经牺牲了成千上万的人
in the fighting between Ethiopia and Eritrea.
你们对我的指控太没人性了
What you are accusing me of is inhuman.
维吉尔是三天前晚上被杀的 对吧
Virgil was killed three nights ago, right?
-星期二 -没错
- Tuesday? - u202dThat's right.
我和几个朋友在爱慕♥歌♥♥剧院
I was at the Amore Opera with some friends.
看《茶花女》
La Traviata.
之后我们甚至出去喝了几杯
We even went out for drinks afterward.
你肯定会想要他们的名字
I'm sure you'll want their names.
马库斯打来了 弗洛伦蒂的不在场证明查实了
Marcus called. Florenti's alibi checked out.
而且 我们找不到他和
Plus, we can't find any connection between
提供了日记的商业伙伴有任何联♥系♥
him and the business associate
也找不到他和他在埃塞俄比亚的联♥系♥人
who supplied the journal, or any communication
有过任何接触
between Florenti and his contacts in Ethiopia.
据我们目前所知 他甚至没去过
As far as we can tell, he hasn't even set foot
埃塞俄比亚的任何餐厅
in an Ethiopian restaurant.
你和马库斯曾直视他的眼睛
You and Marcus looked him in the eye.
你们觉得他有罪吗?
Are you convinced of his guilt?
说实话 他给出不在场证明的时候
Honestly, when he gave us his alibi,
感觉他是在奚落我们
it felt like he was taunting us.
他不在场当然不能说明他无罪
Well, his alibi certainly doesn't clear him.
他在埃塞俄比亚的联♥系♥人也许派人去杀了戈文
His Ethiopian contacts could have sent someone to kill Gwinn.
雇佣杀手
Mm, a hit man.
所以我联♥系♥了国♥务♥院♥和国际刑♥警♥那边的
So, I reached out to some friends at the State Department
几个朋友 让他们给我
and at Interpol, requesting the names
跟埃塞俄比亚有关联的国际"清道夫"的名字
of any international "fixers" with ties to Ethiopia.
我还给我父亲写了信
I've also written to my father.
他是个国际犯罪集团的头目
He's the head of a global crime syndicate,
可能会有一些想法
so he might have some insights.
我还在等回复
I'm just awaiting responses.
说到你父亲
Speaking of your father,
他的助理局长朋友有消息吗
have you heard from his pal, the assistant director?
我昨天跟他谈过了
I spoke to him yesterday.
他跟我保证马上就能为我脱罪
He assures me that my exculpation is imminent.
所以 我想到
So, it occurs to me
我们该谈谈未来的事
that you and I should talk about the future.
具体来说 是我们在破了
Specifically, our plans beyond the resolution
帕特里克·米尔斯一案之后的计划
of the Patrick Meers case.
我还以为我们会回伦敦
Well, I just assumed we'd return to London.
也许会 但不是必须了
Yeah, we might, but we wouldn't have to.
我们也可以
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表