我的猜想是 她想诈他的钱
My guess is, she was trying to get money out of him.
她第一次打电♥话♥时说了 什么也不想要
The first time she called, she said she didn't want anything.
她已经在一家收养机构排队了
She'd already lined up a private adoption.
根据我的经验 瘾君子能成为很棒的骗术大♥师♥
In my experience, addicts make great con artists.
也许她是在布局
Maybe she was setting the table.
稍后就会提出要钱
The request for money was going to come later.
你给我搭档的资料里有笔记说
In your notes in the file that you gave to my partner,
你最后一次见雷吉娜是在♥十♥月♥
you said you last saw Regina in October.
她第二次给她男友打电♥话♥
Her second phone call to her ex-boyfriend,
说她刚生了孩子
in which she told him she'd just given birth,
是十一月的事
came in November.
没错 你们觉得我不会注意到
Exactly. You don't think I would notice
她已经怀孕八个月了吗
that she was eight months pregnant?
怎么了
What?
雷吉娜的前任让我们看了他的通话记录
Regina's ex let us look at his phone records.
我们能确认她在十一月中旬
We were able to verify that she did give him a call
确实给他打过一个电♥话♥
in the middle of November.
我们在她的通话记录里查找了相应电♥话♥
When we looked for the corresponding call in her records,
发射塔的数据定位到她在一家医院附近
the cell tower data put her in the vicinity of a hospital.
我们去了 他们确认
We went there. They confirmed that
雷吉娜那晚生下了一个女孩
Regina gave birth to a baby girl that night.
他们还让我们
They also gave us access
查看了他们的监控录像
to their security camera footage.
这是你去医院
This is a picture of you picking her
接她和孩子的画面
and her baby up at the hospital,
就在她们被准许出院后
after they were discharged.
你在扮演她和收养机构之间的
You were acting as a go-between for her
中间人 你之前也这样帮过
and an adoption agency, just like you have
其他怀孕的吸毒人员
for other pregnant addicts who came here for help.
画面上的你在笑
You're smiling in that photograph.
我想她当时还没告诉你她决定留下孩子
I assume she hadn't yet told you she was going to keep the baby.
当她告诉你后 你显然不想失去你的分成
When she did, you obviously didn't want to lose your cut
毕竟收养父母答应付给雷吉娜和收养机构钱
of the fee the adoptive parents agreed to pay Regina and the agency.
所以你杀了她
So, you killed her.
给她体内注满了海♥洛♥因♥
Pumped her full of heroin,
把她的尸体留在你知道会被发现的地方
left her body somewhere you knew it would be found.
你们三个听起来都像嗑药了
All three of you sound like you're on drugs.
你们该拿一份我们的传♥单♥
You should take one of our brochures.
考虑下寻求帮助
Think about getting some help.
我们已经有人帮忙了
Oh, we've got some help.
我们说话这会 我们的同事正在搜查你家
Our colleagues are searching your home as we speak.
他们在找你用在雷吉娜和她妹妹
They're looking for the stun gun you used on Regina,
以及巴克斯特·利姆身上的电击枪
her sister and Baxter Lim.
看你的表情 我觉得他们会找到的
Judging by that look, I think they're gonna find it.
奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥想见我们
Odin Reichenbach wants to see us.
我正等着你联♥系♥呢
Well, I expected to hear from you.
但没想到会这么快
But not so soon.
你考虑过我们商量过的修改方案了吗
Have you thought about the revisions we discussed?
维斯利·康拉德 我有更新情况
Wesley Conrad-- I've got an update.
伊万的纪录片的放映
Well, the screening of Iwan's documentary
顺利结束了
went off without a hitch.
我们今早确认他安全回到了伦敦的家中
We confirmed this morning that he got home safely to London.
康拉德对他没有危害
He's not in any danger from Conrad.
没错
You're right.
维斯利·康拉德今天下午自杀了
Wesley Conrad killed himself this afternoon.
在他杀了他父母之后
Right after he murdered both his parents.
突发新闻
迪马斯公园发生杀人后自杀事件
他用了他们厨房♥里的一把切肉刀
He used a butcher knife from their kitchen.
看来你应该把它也从那房♥子里带走的
Seems you should have taken that from the house as well.
我就不该把他指派给你们
I was wrong to assign him to you.
我就该听从自己的直觉
I should have gone with my gut,
做我一直会做的事
done things the way I always do them.
现在 因为我们三个
And now, thanks to the three of us,
两个无辜的人死了
two innocent people are dead.
你给我们的数据里
There was nothing in the data you gave us
没有线索表明他和自己的父母有矛盾
that suggested a problem between him and his parents.
对 但里面确实说了他是杀手 我判断对了
No, but it did say that he's a killer and I was right about that.
你问我是否考虑过
You asked me if I'd been thinking about
改变我做事的方式
changing the way I do things.
我考虑了 而我决定...
I was. And I've decided...
我不会做出任何改变
I'm not changing a thing.
现在 滚出去
Now... get out.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表