义警案件 帕特里克・米尔斯
you guys came across-- Patrick Meers?
他是个退伍老兵 对吧
He was a combat vet, right?
退伍后的生活不太顺利
Had some trouble when he came back?
他这样的人被招来做这种事
Guy like that being recruited for this work
被一个老师被招来要合理得多
makes more sense to me than a teacher.
我也许能理解
I think I might understand it.
我听说过这所学校的名字
I recognize the name of the school;
大概八个月前那里发生了枪击案
there was a shooting there about eight months ago.
可能是这件事让她接受了奥丁的想法
Could be it left her open to Odin's ideas.
真奇怪
This is weird.
它们来自“炫酷机器”
These are from TheSwagMachine.Com.
一家网上印刷店
It's an online print shop.
专门定制T恤衫和咖啡杯的
They make custom t-shirts and coffee mugs.
这几个都是一样的
These are all identical.
也许她喜欢把这些作礼物送人
Maybe she likes to give them out as gifts.
也许吧 或者它们另有他用
Maybe. Or they might be for something else.
你有发现电脑吗
Did you notice a computer anywhere?
那些隔热垫就是这个网站上买♥♥的
This is the website the pot holders came from.
上面有她每次下单的日期
You can see the date she ordered each of them.
购物车里还有一个订单
Now, there's another order waiting in her cart.
看看收件人的姓名
Look whose name is in the shipping info.
斯图尔特·普林格尔
Stewart Pringle.
这是你搭档的
And that's the address
安全屋的地址
for your partner's safe house.
"今天计划炸一栋楼
"Plans to bomb a building today.
必须尽快被制止"
Must be stopped ASAP."
之前我去帕特里克·米尔斯家时
So, when I went to Patrick Meers' house,
注意到奥丁或他的手下跟他
I saw that Odin or his people were communicating
通过游戏的聊天室联♥系♥
with him in a video game chat room.
在来这里的路上
On my way over here,
我就在想说不定安妮也是
I was thinking that Annie probably had a way
用某种方式在网上跟人联♥系♥
to exchange messages online, too.
所以当我看到隔热垫是网上买♥♥的
So when I saw the potholders came from a website...
你觉得应该就是这个了
You thought that might be it.
看起来你是对的
Looks like you were right.
所以奥丁那边有人
So someone on Odin's side
也能登陆这个账户
has access to this account.
他们在购物车里添加订单作为指示
They send instructions by leaving an order in the cart.
目标就是货物收件人的
The target is the name and address
姓名和地址
in the shipping info.
我猜安妮完成任务以后
And I'm guessing the way that Annie confirms
就会把收件人信息改成自己的
she's done the job is by changing the shipping info
然后完成订单作为确认
to her own and then completing the order.
如果你猜的没错 三个隔热垫说明
Well, if you're right, three potholders means
她已经杀了三个人
she's already done three hits.
就在这些日期
On those dates.
另外 我可能知道她存放枪的地方了
Also, I think I might have found where she keeps her gun.
不走运的是
Unfortunately, the names
她杀的其他人的姓名
of the other people she's killed
已经没有记录了
have already been erased.
也许我们能从这些日期推断出来
Maybe we can figure them out from the dates?
你觉得这是什么
What do you think this stuff is?
蓝色油漆吗
Blue paint?
事实上
Actually...
这可能听起来很怪 但我很肯定这是血迹
this is gonna sound weird, but I'm pretty sure it's blood.
如果我是对的
And if I'm right...
我也知道安妮的其中一名受害者是谁了
I also know who one of Annie's victims was.
你都没碰你的晚餐
You haven't touched your dinner.
你不会以为我在里面下了毒吧
You don't think it's poisoned, do you?
你想怎样
What do you want?
我搭档去你家的拜访很成功
My partner's visit to your home was a success.
算是吧
Sort of.
我们仍然不知道谁派了你
We still don't know who sent you,
但我们知道其中一名死者的名字
but we do know the name of one of your victims.
塔莉亚·巴卡罗
Talia Baccaro.
科学家在实验室外被枪杀
她是名科学家
She was a scientist.
几个月前你在她实验室外
You shot her to death outside her lab
将她枪杀
several months ago.
抱歉
Sorry.
我从没见过这个女人
I've never seen that woman before.
也许这个能帮你回想起来
Well, perhaps this will refresh your memory.
你作案时戴着的手套
The gloves you were wearing when you pulled the trigger.
这个残留物 是血迹
This residue, it's blood.
这是蓝色的
It's blue.
这不是人的血
Well, it's not human blood.
而是马蹄蟹的血
It's the blood of a horseshoe crab.
跟人类的血液被铁氧化不同的是
Unlike our blood, which is oxygenated by iron,
它们的血是被铜氧化的
theirs is oxygenated by copper.
其结果就是你所看到的这种蓝色
And the result is the shade of blue that you see here.
巴卡罗小姐创建的实验室
The lab founded by Miss Baccaro
收集并处理这种血液
collects and processes the stuff.
为何呢 因为它是唯一已知的
Why? Because it is the only known source
在注射类药物生产过程中
of an extract used to test for bacterial contamination
被用来检验细菌污染的提取物
in the manufacture of every injectable medicine on the planet.
真是奇妙
That's fascinating.
你应该来我班上给学生们讲讲
You should come talk to my class some day.
其实应该让我搭档去
Well, actually, it's my partner who should visit,
因为她是那个在报纸上
because she's the one who read about
看到巴卡罗小姐凶案的人
Miss Baccaro's murder in the news
也是她注意到了血里的铜锈味
and she's the one who noted the blood's coppery scent
并辨识了出来
and identified it.
发生了什么
What happened?
你射杀她时她在转移吗
Was she transporting some when you shot her
然后喷到了你身上 还是...
and it splashed on you, or...?
如果你不想谈论她的凶案
If you don't want to talk about her murder,
我们可以谈谈你犯的其他罪
we can talk about one of the others you committed.
我们知道它们通过一个
We know they were assigned to you
你和你的上线共享的
through a SwagMachine account
酷炫机器账号♥
you shared with your handler.
我们也知道你的枪登记在你名字下
We also know that your gun is registered in your name.
当枪到达警局时
When it finds its way to the police,
你觉得警♥察♥花多长时间
how long do you think it will be
就会发现是这把枪的子弹杀死了巴卡罗小姐
before they connect it to the bullets which killed Miss Baccaro?
听着
Look...
我承认 我觉得你不是那种
I'll confess, you don't strike me as the kind of person
会轻易变成凶手的人
who'd be readily converted to murder.
我相信 在某个时刻
I have to believe that, at some point,
你肯定面对面地见到了招募你的人
you met your recruiter face-to-face.
他们利用了一些私人因素
And they enlisted you with some...
招募了你
personal appeal.
你告诉我他们的名字
So, you give me their name...
我向你保证
and I give you my word...
我会帮你
I'll help you.
在履行跟黑客集团做交易时答应的条件吗
Paying quid pro quo to a certain hacker collective?
我找他们帮忙 这就是他们要的代价
I asked for their help. This was their price.
显然 他们很多人觉得
Apparently, a bunch of them find
揉纸的声音很提神
the crinkling sound invigorating.
我在网上查了
I checked it out online.
大家发誓这不色情 但是
People swear it isn't sexual, but...
这种东西会踏入灰色地带
Such things can enter a gray area.
总之
Anyway,
我收到了父亲的新消息
I received an update from my father.
他阻止奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥的计划进展迅速
His plan to declaw Odin Reichenbach proceeds apace.
那安妮·斯佩尔曼呢
And Annie Spellman,
你告诉她我们所知时她反应如何
how did she react when you told her what we know?
她过了最初的惊吓阶段
Now that she's over the initial shock of rendition,
现在她展现出了一些令人意外的骨气
she's displaying some surprising backbone.
显然 你没接触过什么三年级老师
Obviously, you haven't dealt with any third grade teachers.
找到了她的其他受害者吗
Any luck at identifying her other victims?
我给马库斯发了
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表