while I knew you were still in New York.
我受宠若惊
Well, I'm flattered.
但我有自知之明 你找我肯定还有别的事
But I'm humble enough to know that it's more than that.
我猜是为了最近出的一些紧急事件
A matter of some urgency has come up, I take it?
异见人士一直在广州港扰乱生意
Dissidents have been disrupting business in the port of Guangzhou,
他们的活动最近有小幅增加
and, uh, their activity has seen an uptick in recent days,
威胁要让你们的政♥府♥蒙羞
which threatens to embarrass your government.
如果这就是你觉得紧急的事 那你真是走运了
If that's the urgent matter on your mind, then you're in luck.
我相信我能让你们政♥府♥
Well, I believe that I can negotiate a coming to the table
跟异见人士的领袖坐下来谈
between your government and the dissident party's leaders.
不必了
That won't be necessary.
那个团体的领袖们已于几小时前被捕了
The leaders of that group were arrested several hours ago.
是吗
Really?
我还以为
It was my understanding
你们政♥府♥无法追查到他们的行踪
that your government couldn't locate them.
那天你警告我说世界在变
You warned me the other day that the world is changing.
恐怕已经变了
I fear it has already changed.
我们别无选择 只能跟着做出改变
And we have no choice but to change with it.
奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥
Odin Reichenbach
把你引给了异见人士
led you to the dissidents.
他拿住了你
He got to you.
不是直接对我 而是对我效力的人
Not to me directly, but to the people I serve.
他吓住了他们 莫兰德
He frightens them, Morland.
他决定着人们能看到什么信息
He controls the information people see.
他能让一个国家对抗他们的领袖
He can turn a nation against its leaders,
能左右选举
sway an election,
能煽动革命 或者 如果他想的话
incite a revolution; or, if he wishes,
他也能帮助那些领袖们维持秩序
he can help those leaders maintain order.
那种能力
That kind of power
让你我被淘汰了
makes you and me obsolete.
我...
What...
我儿子会怎么样
What will happen to my son?
很抱歉 老朋友
I'm sorry, old friend.
怎么了
What's up?
马库斯在吗
Uh, i-is Marcus around?
我还以为你们俩会在一起
I was hoping to find the two of you together.
不 他去出外勤了
No, he's out in the field.
看来你只能跟我困在一起了
I guess you're stuck with me.
没什么事吧
Everything all right?
简短的答案的是有事
Well, the short answer is no,
长答案可要长得多
and the long answer is a good deal longer.
我和华生知道是谁让帕特里克·米尔斯枪击了你
Watson and I know who ordered Patrick Meers to shoot you.
已经有一阵子了
We've known for quite some time.
所以奥丁·赖兴巴♥赫♥掌握了这些数据
So Odin Reichenbach takes all this data,
并用来筛选出
and he uses it to single out people
他认为将要进行暴♥力♥活动的人
he thinks are about to commit violent acts
然后他会找人干掉他们
and then he has them killed.
他有权限接触到大量信息
Using the same vast access to information,
他能利用它们来锁定
he identifies individuals that he thinks
他认为能成为他的使命的人
he might be able to turn to his cause
然后 找别人动手能让他置身事外
and then, using operatives to insulate himself,
所以他招募他们成为他的义警
he recruits them to work as vigilantes.
比如帕特里克·米尔斯
Like Patrick Meers.
正是
Correct.
我还以为你会生气
I thought you'd be angry.
我当然生气
Of course I'm angry.
气我瞒了你这么久
With me, for keeping this from you.
你瞒了我 我高兴吗
Am I happy about that?
不
No.
但事实是 一切都因我而起
But the truth is, this all started with me.
是我没看出帕特里克·米尔斯要来
I'm the one who didn't see Patrick Meers coming,
是我被枪击了
I'm the one who got shot.
你和乔恩当时已经走了
You and Joan were gone.
开始了新生活 你们从伦敦回来
Moved on. You came back from London
让自己卷进这一切 都是因为我
and put yourself in the middle of all this because of me.
下一步是什么
What's the next move?
把你说的目击者带回来
Bring in the witness you were talking about?
安妮·斯佩尔曼 奥丁的志愿杀手之一
Annie Spellman, one of Odin's volunteer killers.
她想合作
She's eager to cooperate.
如果赖兴巴♥赫♥的爪牙像你说的那么多
If Reichenbach got his hooks into as many people as you said,
我们得万分小心
we're gonna have to be very careful about
要把消息汇报给谁 哪怕是在他卸任之后
who we bring this to, even after he resigns from his company.
他策反的任何人都有动机办这案子
Anyone he compromised will have motive to tank the case.
你有想到谁吗
You have anyone in mind?
有个我挺欣赏的助理地检官
There's an A.D.A. I like.
还有一个法官
A judge.
我会小心接触 摸清他们的立场
I'll make a careful approach, feel them out.
确保所有沟通都当面进行
Keep all communications in-person.
不用电♥话♥
No phones,
不发邮件
no e-mails.
等我把一切都安排好会通知你
I'll let you know when I have it all lined up.
我跟警监谈了 他在联♥系♥...
I spoke to the captain. He's reaching out to...
马库斯
Marcus.
出事了
Something's happened.
我...
I, uh,
我刚接到皇后北区刑事科一个哥们的电♥话♥
I just got a call from a buddy in Queens North Homicide.
他接到了一具在威利点被发现的尸体
He had responded to a body that was found out in Willets Point.
身上有身份证
ID was on him.
非常遗憾 夏洛克
I'm so sorry, Sherlock.
我父亲死了
My father is dead?
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表