That's got to be enough for facial recognition.
其实不需要了 我昨天见过那混♥蛋♥
Actually, we won't need it. I met that bastard yesterday.
亲爱的 我要去趟商店
Hon, I'm heading to the store.
除了洗衣粉和午餐肉 还需要什么吗
We need anything besides detergent and lunch meat?
不用了 应该够了
No, I think that's it.
帕特 你忘拿什么东西了吗
Pat, did you forget something?
所有单位注意 目标知道我们在外面
All units, be advised, subject knows we're out here.
他听到我们了 他们很确定
He heard us. They're pretty sure.
他有六把登记注册的枪 里面还有两个孩子
He's got six registered guns and two kids inside.
好吧 让你的人待命
All right, tell your men to stand down.
我去跟他谈谈
I got to talk to him.
帕特里克·米尔斯
Patrick Meers.
举起双手走出来
Come out with your hands up.
我们不想看到屋里的任何人受伤 帕特里克
We don't want to see anyone in that house get hurt, Patrick.
我的武器都放在门边的地上了
All my weapons are on the floor by the door.
拜托 我的家人在里面
Please, my family's inside.
别动
Don't move.
看还有没有其他武器
See if there's additional weapons.
我不知道你是否需要我签些什么
I don't know if you need me to sign something,
还是我口头说就够了 是我♥干♥的
or if me just saying it's enough, but I did it.
米尔斯先生 我得说清楚 你是在承认
Mr. Meers, to be clear, you're confessing
-杀了蒂姆·布莱索和... -是的
- to killing Tim Bledsoe and... - Yeah.
是的 我会交代一切 应该让你们知道
Yeah, I'll tell you everything. You deserve that at least.
我没开枪打那警♥察♥的
I didn't really want to shoot that cop,
那个警监
the captain.
我没想的 但他发现了
I didn't want to, but he figured it out.
我们从头说起吧
Let's start at the beginning.
你昨天跟我说
You told me yesterday
蒂姆·布莱索只是个打了你的陌生人
Tim Bledsoe was just a stranger who sucker punched you.
我们马上会说到原因
Now we'll get into why in a minute,
但我很难相信那就是全部原因
but I'm having a hard time believing that's all there was to it.
很蠢 好吗 我该放下的
It was stupid. Okay? I should've let it drop.
可那种解决方式不对 那混♥蛋♥袭击了我
But it just didn't sit right. You know, this punk jumped me
而他却能溜之大吉
and he was gonna skate?
你不会指望我们相信一切只为了一次酒吧斗殴吧
You don't expect us to believe this was all over a bar fight?
我以为警♥察♥会告他袭击
I thought the cops were gonna charge him with assault,
可他爸帮他摆脱了起诉
but his dad got him off.
那样不对
It wasn't right.
可能我是想复仇吧 可以这么说
I guess I... wanted revenge, you could call it.
那么这个孩子
So this kid,
在他在酒吧找你打架前
who you didn't know
你并不认识他
until he picked a fight with you at a bar,
你怎么找到他的
how'd you find him?
我回酒吧的时候 那里的人
The people at the bar, when I went back,
他们知道他待在哪里
they knew where he was staying.
我带了枪 所以在他离开前找到了他
I had my gun, so I caught him when he left his place.
把他带上车谈了谈
Got him into the car to have a chat.
我都没想好要跟他谈什么
I don't even know what we were gonna talk about,
但没来得及到那一步 他想抢我的枪
but we didn't get that far. He tried to grab my gun.
所以你就开枪打了他
So you shoot him.
于是你有一具尸体要处理了
Now you've got a body to get rid of.
你把他带去了棒球场
You take him to the baseball field.
我是个电工
I'm an electrician.
我有个搭档 斯科特·达内尔
I got a partner, Scott Darnell.
他跟这件事没有关系
He didn't have anything to do with this,
但我是通过他知道那个棒球场的
but he's how I knew about the field.
皇后区有些比赛 他在那里当裁判
He umps games up there in Queens
他兄弟是主管人还是什么的
and his brother's the commissioner or whatever.
他在帮他们的小吃店做收尾工作
He was helping 'em finish the snack bar.
我从联盟那里听说
I got it from the league
那球场是汉森建筑公♥司♥修建的
that field was built by Hansen Construction.
他们打了地基就罢♥工♥了
They just poured the foundation. Walked off the job.
斯科特在无偿帮忙收尾
Scotty was finishing it pro bono.
我们办公室有张剪彩的照片
We got a picture of the ribbon-cutting in our office.
所以我们现在才会坐在这里
That's why we're here now.
警监就是那时候去找你的
That's when the captain came to see you.
是的 他看到了照片和上面的日期
Yeah, he saw the photo and the date on it,
跟蒂姆失踪是同一周
same week Tim went missing.
他说他在重新梳理那案子
He said he was going back over the case,
跟档案里的每个人谈话
talking to everybody in the file.
他没逼我 但
He didn't push it, but
我知道他看出来我有多紧张了
I could tell he saw how nervous I was.
所以他走后 我跟踪了他
So when he left, I followed him.
我看到他
My stomach dropped
朝着球场去了 心都沉了
when he started going towards the field.
他会发现蒂姆 我得阻止他
He was gonna find Tim. I-I had to stop him.
至少得试试 他开枪还击了
Tried to, at least. He fired back.
所以他才有机会上了车
That's how he got to his car.
等我到自己车上时 他已经不见了
By the time I got to mine, he was gone.
这就是全部经过
That's the whole story.
如果这话有用的话
For what it's worth,
-我真的非常抱歉 -你在撒谎
- I'm-I'm really sorry. - You're lying.
什么
What?
你的故事里
There's a couple of key ingredients
缺了几样很关键的元素
missing from your story.
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
不 你明白
Yeah, you do.
如果你那天没打死蒂姆·布莱索 他本打算
Tim Bledsoe was gonna blow up the Bridgeport Ferry
在第二天炸了布里奇波特渡轮
the day after you shot him.
什么
What?
老实交代吧 伙计 你跟这事有多少关系
Come clean, man. How were you involved?
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry, I-I don't know what you're talking about.
他真打算炸一艘渡轮
He was really gonna blow up a ferry?
你知道他会的
You knew he was.
不 你搞错了 好吗
No. You're wrong, okay?
这是我头一回听说这事
This is the first I'm hearing about it.
现在怎样 我能找个律师吗
So what now? Do I get a lawyer?
他在说谎
He's lying.
至少在掩盖一个更大的真♥相♥
He is, at the very least, suppressing a larger truth.
我一直在查这个米尔斯
I've been digging into Mr. Meers.
从表面来看 他是个童子军
He is, from all outward appearances, a Boy Scout.
在阿富汗服役过两期
Served two tours in Afghanistan
后来光荣退伍了
before an honorable discharge.
他有两个年幼的孩子 妻子是会计师
He has two young children and an accountant wife
有着最典型的社交媒体形象
with the world's most banal social media presence.
从不出格 比如介素逾期不还什么的
Never so much as an overdue library book,
新闻里唯一一次提到他
and the only mention of him in the news
是一篇文章报导他
is an article in which he chased down
在布鲁克林一座清♥真♥寺外
a purse snatcher
本地男子在布鲁克林清♥真♥寺附近追捕扒手
追捕过一个偷伊玛目妻子钱包的扒手
who robbed an imam's wife outside a mosque in Brooklyn.
换句话说
In other words,
不是那种会因为一个月前的酒吧斗殴
not the bio of a guy who decides to murder someone
而决定杀人的人
over a month-old bar fight.
你说那案子已经结了
You said the case is all but closed?
那是局里的意思
It's what the department wants.
他从没动摇过他的说法 也无法证明
He never wavered from his story, and there's no way to prove
他事先知道蒂姆要炸渡轮的计划
that he knew about Tim Bledsoe's plan to blow up the ferry,
可他知道
but he did.
他脸上都写着呢
It was written all over his face.
也许他俩那晚在酒吧谈到了
Perhaps the two of them got talking that night in the bar.
蒂姆醉得不轻 可能说漏了嘴
Tim got so drunk, he tipped his hand,
帕特里克决定做英雄
Patrick decided to play hero.
等了一个月 而且没对警♥察♥透漏半个字
A month later? And without saying a word to the police?
也许蒂姆·布莱索
Perhaps Tim Bledsoe is not the lone wolf
不是我们想象的那种独狼
that we thought he was.
他是恐怖组织的一份子 米尔斯也是
He's part of a terror cell, along with Meers.
组织对蒂姆的计划和他的忠诚有怀疑
The group had doubts about Tim's plan or his loyalty,
派米尔斯去除掉他
and Meers was sent to dispatch him.
蒂姆的精神状况
Well, Tim's mental health
显然不太好
obviously wasn't great.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表