are us.
在我接到刚才被你们羞辱的
Before I start fielding calls from the bosses
各个单位的领导打来的电♥话♥之前 我想知道
of every agent you just insulted in there, I want to know,
你们到底在想什么
what the hell were you thinking?
我们在想
We were thinking that,
鉴于我们对事实的了解
given our new understanding of the facts,
我们是在调查最可能
we were addressing the pool of suspects most likely
导致车祸的嫌疑人群
to have caused the crash.
我们想看他们作何反应
We wanted to see how they reacted.
通过此举
Having done that,
我们认为他们都没有牵涉其中
we no longer think any of them was involved.
我是说 也算是进展
I mean, which is still progress,
因为我们现在已经排除了专案小组
because now that we've ruled out the Task Force,
我们可以开始寻找其他嫌疑人了
we can move on to other suspects.
他们不是你们仅有的嫌疑人吗
I thought they were your only suspects.
事实上 我们的推理也适用于
In fact, our theory would hold for other,
美国政♥府♥里其他更有权力的人员
more powerful members of the U.S. government.
可能是特遣部队在司法部的上级
The Task Force's superiors at Justice, perhaps,
甚至可能是司法部长
or the attorney general.
司法部长
Attorney general?
那我们应该让贝尔也把他请来
We should get Bell to invite him down here, too.
我不知道他们认识
Oh, I didn't know they knew each other.
我不知道你们跟汤米是怎么约定的
Look, I don't know what kind of arrangement you had with Tommy.
很简单 抓住罪犯
It was simple-- catch criminals,
就算代价是他们的怨恨
even at the expense of their feelings.
请进
Come in.
有好消息也有坏消息
A bit of good news-bad news out there.
我试着平息这件事
Tried to smooth everything over,
但是联邦政♥府♥最近对于他们名声被质疑
but it seems the Feds are pretty touchy these days
有点敏感
about having their honor questioned.
大部分人都夺门而出了
Most of 'em stormed off.
那好消息是
And the good news?
唯一留下来的是联调局的蒂亚·塔雅格探员
The one person who stayed is an FBI agent named Dia Tanyag.
她说夏洛克和乔恩可能说对了一部分
She says Sherlock and Joan might be onto something.
首先
First,
据我所知 不是我们安排的那场车祸
far as I know, none of us arranged that crash.
我唯一想象到能做得那么出格的
The only guys I could even imagine going that far
是移♥民♥及海关执法局的两个年轻人
would be the two cowboys we have from ICE,
但是 他们太蠢 干不成这种事
but I'm telling you, they're too dumb to pull it off.
就算他们能做到
Even if that weren't the case,
我们也不用为了削弱马拉三角帮而杀人
we don't need to kill anyone to get a leg up on Mara Tres.
我们已经削弱他们了
We've already got one.
什么意思
What do you mean?
过去几年
Over the last couple years, we've managed
我们已经把马拉三角帮的很多成员拉下了马
to take a lot of Mara Tres's pieces off the board.
大部分领导人员已经被捕或被遣返
Most of their leadership has been arrested, deported,
被迫逃亡或者销声匿迹
forced to flee or pushed underground.
你的意思是马拉三角帮正在衰落
So you're saying the house of Mara Tres is crumbling,
-我们的推理也是 -并不是全部
- along with our theory. - Not all of it.
关于有人操控交通灯这件事
I think you guys could be right
我认为你们说对了
about someone rigging those traffic lights.
几个月前 有人在城市交通控制系统里
A few months back, someone planted
植入了木马病毒
a Trojan horse virus in the city's traffic control system.
他们通过这个程序多次控制了交通信♥号♥♥灯
They used that code to override dozens of traffic lights
以此来让一伙银行劫匪成功逃脱
so a group of bank robbers could make a clean getaway.
我可以帮你们联♥系♥负责的探员
I can put you in touch with the agent in charge,
但就我所知 他们到现在还没找到劫匪
but last I heard, they still haven't found them,
也没有找到植入病毒的黑客
or the hacker who engineered the virus.
我们只知道他的上线
All we got was his handle:
霸王
"Overlord."
如果你们想找到制♥造♥车祸的人
You guys want to find the group that caused that crash,
我建议你们先从他开始
I'd start with him.
弄这么多明胶干什么
What's with all the gelatin?
这是我们的快乐黑客小帮手"人人"的礼物
It's a gift from our hack-happy helpers at Everyone.
-这么好 -事实上正相反
- Oh, that was nice of them. - It's the opposite, in fact.
作为找出霸王真实身份的代价
In exchange for searching for Overlord's true identity,
他们让我把明胶全部
I've been order to put every ounce of this powder
倒入我的感官剥夺水箱里
into my isolation chamber.
他们要在一小时内看到视频证据
They've asked for video evidence within the hour.
听起来很有意思
That's actually pretty funny.
回头等你用卫生间的时候
Let's see how funny you find it
看你还觉不觉得有意思吧
when you need to use the bathroom later on,
因为他们要求我倒入明胶的地方
'cause my chamber is not the only tank of water
可不只是我的感官剥离水箱
I've been ordered to gelatinize.
另一方面 马库斯联♥系♥了
Marcus, meanwhile, is reaching out
交通部想了解更多
to the Department of Transportation
他们系统感染上病毒的事
to learn more about the virus which infected their system.
你对帕特里克·米尔斯的调查结果如何
How goes your reinvestigation into Patrick Meers?
我觉得我找到了米尔斯
I think I figured out why Meers lied
在警监去找他一事上撒谎的原因
about when the captain came to see him.
他在保护他的同伙
He was protecting an accomplice.
他坦白的那天 他告诉我和马库斯
The day he confessed, he told me and Marcus
他是从他的办公室
that he followed the captain from his office
跟踪警监到的棒球场
to the baseball field.
那可能是谎话 他也可能是从警局
Well, that would be a lie. He would have followed him
跟踪警监到棒球场的
from the precinct to the baseball field.
一般都这么想
You would think.
但是据通信组说 米尔斯的手♥机♥上
But according to CCS, several apps on Meers' phone
有好几个软件都有实时定位
featured real-time location tracking.
在警监被枪击前十分钟
All of them placed him at his house until ten minutes
这些软件的定位地址都是米尔斯家
before the captain was shot.
你觉得那天晚上是其他人跟踪了警监
You think someone else had eyes on the captain that night.
那个人跟着他去了棒球场
That person followed him to the baseball field
然后把米尔斯叫到了现场
and then called Meers to the scene.
这样的话就证明了
Well, that would support the idea
确实有阴谋在进行中
that there is a conspiracy afoot.
有米尔斯收到短♥信♥或接到电♥话♥的证据吗
Is there any evidence of Meers receiving a call or a text?
没有 不过这也证明不了什么
No, but that doesn't mean much.
他和他的同伙可能用了一次性手♥机♥
He and his partner could have used burners.
上次你去找米尔斯时
Well, the last time you visited Meers,
警监的状况很不乐观
the captain's prognosis was grim.
现在他在逐渐好转
Now he's on the mend.
米尔斯不会作为警♥察♥杀手被起诉
Well, Meers won't be charged as a cop killer,
如果他供出他的同伙
and he might even get a shot at a deal
他甚至可能有机会跟检方做交易
if he flips on the people he's working with.
我要去破坏我的感官剥离水箱了
Well, I have an isolation chamber to desecrate.
但如果我是你
But if I were you,
我可能还会去找他
I'd think about paying him a visit.
抱歉让你久等了 哈勒维先生
Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. Halevi.
其实 是马利尼克-哈勒维
Actually, it's Maranek-Halevi.
用连字符把我和我老婆的姓连起来
My wife and I hyphenated.
-她的主意 -不作评论
- Her idea. - No judgment here.
我已经比喜欢我兄弟更喜欢你了
Then I already like you better than my brother.
就是这些吗
So, this is it?
交通部手上所有关于
Everything the Department of Transportation has
霸王的交通网病毒吗
on Overlord's traffic grid virus?
全部920页
All 920 pages.
外加那些抢劫犯飙车去纽约时
Plus schematics on every model of traffic light
沿路破坏的
the robbers compromised on their way
所有交通信♥号♥♥灯的示意图
to a New York City land speed record.
你知道五个月前我已经
You do know I already gave copies of this stuff
给过联调局这份材料了吧
to the FBI five months ago?
抱歉 让你又交了一次
Sorry, making you do this twice,
但联调局只接手了这个案子很短的时间
but the Bureau only had the case for a minute.
处理案件的探员告诉我国安局接手了案子
Agent who caught it told me the NSA came in and took over,
因为他们在黑客案件上有技术执法权
since they have "technical jurisdiction" on hacking cases.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
国安局不喜欢分享情报
The NSA's not too big on sharing.
-这已经说得很委婉了 -我很乐意帮忙
- To put it mildly. - Well, I'm happy to help.
这个霸王让我们交通部颜面尽失
This Overlord guy pulled our pants down at DOT.
我不是说他是我的宿敌什么的 但是
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表