My assistant said that you are friends with Jamie Moriarty.
我保证 我不会伤害你
I promise, you're in no danger from me.
那她呢
What about from her?
其实她也不会伤害到任何人
Actually, no one's in danger from her.
再也不会了
Not anymore.
婕米·莫里亚蒂死了
Jamie Moriarty is dead.
什么
What?
一言以蔽之 她是因工作而死
Suffice it to say, it was work-related.
我很想表示哀悼 但她是个坏人
I would offer my condolences, but she was a terrible person.
她一直对你评价很高
She always spoke so highly of you.
我来这里是因为我是她的遗嘱执行人
I'm here because I'm the executor of her will.
她留下了严格的指令 要把这个
She left strict instructions that this be brought
在她死后送给夏洛克·福尔摩斯
to Sherlock Holmes upon her demise.
夏洛克三年前就死了
Sherlock died three years ago.
我知道
I am aware.
我也知道他指定你为唯一继承人
Just as I am aware that he named you his sole heir.
他想让你拥有他的一切
He wanted you to have everything.
所以我觉得这意味着它是你的了 对吧
So I think that makes this yours, don't you?
我不想要
I don't want it.
华生小姐...
Miss Watson...
婕米·莫里亚蒂是个疯子
Jamie Moriarty was crazy.
据我所知 那可能是个炸♥弹♥
It could be a bomb, for all I know.
不 我觉得不是
No. I don't think so.
你应该能想起来
You'll recall that she had certain rules
她对你和福尔摩斯先生有特殊的原则
when it came to you and Mr. Holmes.
她活着的时候也不会试图杀了你的
She would never have tried to kill you when she was alive.
我觉得她死了之后
I find it hard to imagine that she would try
也不会这么做
now that she is dead.
大宝贝已经准备好上♥床♥睡觉了
Big man's all ready for bed.
你想让我在走之前哄他睡觉
You want me to put him down before I go,
-还是你自己去 -我自己去 谢了
- or did you want to do it? - No, I'll do it, thanks.
你没事吧
You okay?
你今天看起来有点情绪低落
You seem a little off today.
对 可能是因为我真的有点情绪低落
Yeah, it's probably because I am a little off today.
奥丁被判刑 我去接受采访
Odin was sentenced, I had to do that interview.
我想我已经很久没有
I-I just, I guess I haven't had to think
想起这么多夏洛克的事了
about Sherlock this much in a long time.
今天还有人给他留下了那个
And someone left that for him today.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
你准备把它拆开吗
Are you gonna open it?
我觉得这样不好
I wouldn't feel right.
那是一个关心他的人留下的
It's from someone who cared about him.
你能把它送回去吗
Can you send it back?
不行 她也死了
No. She died, too.
如果他们关心彼此
Well, if they cared about each other,
至少他们现在在一起了 对吧
at least they're together now, right?
萝丝 我改变主意了
Rose, you know what? I changed my mind.
你能再待一个小时吗
Could you stay another hour?
我得去做一件事
There's something I need to do.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
工作最适合克服悲痛
你还在玩这个游戏吗
You still playing this game?
这不是游戏
It's not a game.
"这是练习" 我记得
"It's an exercise," I remember.
收到你的消息了
Got your message.
所以是谁想杀你
So who's trying to kill you?
还有我怎么帮你
And how can I help?
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第七季 第十三集
[全剧终]
昨天 一个自称是
Yesterday, you were visited
莫里亚蒂的律师的人 来拜访过你
by a man who claimed to be Moriarty's attorney.
他说她死了
He said that she had died and...
并把这个包裹留给了我
left this package to me.
然后你就去了我的坟墓
You then went to my grave
敲碎了我的墓碑
and demolished my headstone.
我知道你说过只有危急时刻才能这么做
I know you said I should only do that in case of emergency...
我给你的指示是只有在生命危急时
Ah, my specific instructions were you should only do it
才这样做
if your life was in danger.
是莫里亚蒂 好吗
It was Moriarty, okay?
你爱过她 我...
You loved her. I...
不管这是什么 我觉得应该把它给你
Look, whatever it is, I thought you should... have it.
我猜你听说了奥丁的事吧 我们的计划起效了
I'm assuming you heard about Odin? Our plan worked.
是我的计划 我说我们应该安排把我杀了
It was my plan. I said we should orchestrate a murder, my murder.
我预测到之后
I predicted that in the course
在调查这件案子时
of the investigation that followed,
奥丁还有其他很多案子都会浮出水面 我想对了
Odin's many other crimes would come to light, and I was right.
并不是说你没有起到你的作用
Which isn't to say that you didn't play your part.
如果你没有在鉴证组到之前
If you hadn't gone to the crime scene
去案发现场换掉
before CSU to replace the shell casings
他开枪后留下的弹壳
of the bullets that he fired,
警♥察♥就会发现
the police would've realized
子弹是空包弹
they were blanks.
另外值得嘉奖的还有
And you should also be commended
你做的我的血液的喷溅痕迹
for the job you did planting my blood.
你说过你会想办法
You said that you were gonna find a way
每月联♥系♥我一次
to contact me once a month.
你坚持了多久 一年吗
That lasted for what, a year?
多多少少吧
Give or take.
我过去两年
I have been worried about you
一直在担心你
for the last two years,
以为你真的死了
thinking that you had died for real!
我在跟你说话呢
I am talking to you.
如果让你担心了我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry if I gave you cause for concern,
但我保证
but I assure you
我不联♥系♥你是有绝对必要的
my falling out of touch was absolutely necessary.
我死后非常忙
I kept quite busy after my death.
四处游历 先去了佛罗伦萨 然后是西♥藏♥
Traveled. First to Florence, and then to Tibet.
在挪威逗留了很久
Spent a goodly amount of time in Norway.
你可能读到过
You may have read of the remarkable exploits
一个叫西格森的挪威人的杰出发现
of a Norwegian named Sigerson.
我猜你可能完全没想到
I suppose it never occurred to you,
这是你老友的消息吧
you were receiving news of your friend.
你到底在说什么啊
What the hell are you talking about?
死亡没有阻止我继续做个侦探
Being dead hasn't kept me from being a detective.
实际上 倒是方便了很多
In fact, it's been quite a boon.
过去三年里 我在很多国家
Over the last three years, I've assumed
扮演了很多身份
various identities in various countries,
利用每个身份
using each of them to strike
在阴影中痛击强大的罪犯们
at powerful criminals from the shadows--
其中也包括我们的老朋友 莫里亚蒂
including our old friend, Moriarty.
你是说她是因你而死的吗
Are you saying that you're the reason she's dead?
她没有死
She isn't dead.
你们被骗了
You were tricked.
-什么 -我父亲死后
- What? - After my father's death,
她正像我们早就预测过的
she did exactly what you and I had long predicted
那样做了
she would do.
她又掌管了她的小组吗
She took over her group again?
几年间 用很多假名
Over the years, using various aliases,
我一直在破坏她的努力
I managed to sabotage her efforts.
很显然
Obviously,
她开始怀疑我还活着
she began to suspect I was still alive.
她派了一个手下过来
She sent one of her lieutenants here
想要骗你把我叫到纽约
to attempt to goad you into bringing me to New York.
他也成功了
And he succeeded.
我不在之后你的直觉有些迟钝也正常
Only natural you'd grow a bit rusty in my absence.
你怎么确定她没死呢
How can you be sure she isn't really dead?
你觉得我会不知道吗
You think I wouldn't know?
我不知道你会知道些什么
I have no idea what you would know.
我两年没有你的消息了
I haven't heard from you in two years.
如果我是对的 她的某个手下
If I'm right, one of her henchmen
应该一直监视着这栋房♥子
would have been watching this place,
等我回来
awaiting my return.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表