前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
警监 他中枪了
The captain, he's been shot.
我直接从机场过来的
I came straight from the airport.
那就是德怀尔警监吗
So that's Captain Dwyer.
他要管理两个分局
He's gonna cover both squads,
直到格雷森警监有进一步消息
until we know more about Captain Gregson.
我叫卡门·塞拉亚
My name is Carmen Zelaya.
这段录像被交给了她哥哥哈康·塞拉亚
That video was given to her brother, Halcon Zelaya,
马拉三角帮的老大
the man who runs Mara Tres.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我知道谁杀了你妹妹
I know who killed your sister.
我是帕特里克 已经不是米尔斯中尉了
You can call me Patrick. It's not Lieutenant Meers, anymore.
我去年离开了军队 我♥干♥的
I left the army last year. I did it.
我没想开枪打那警♥察♥的 那个警监
I didn't really want to shoot that cop, the captain...
我没想的 但他发现了
I didn't want to, but he figured it out.
他从没动摇过他的说法 也无法证明
He never wavered from his story, and there's no way to prove
他事先知道蒂姆要炸渡轮的计划
that he knew about Tim Bledsoe's plan to blow up the ferry.
帕特里克·米尔斯还有同伙
Patrick Meers was not acting alone.
某个人或某个团伙在操纵他
Someone or some group were pulling his strings.
警监情况有好转吗
Is the captain doing any better?
还没有恢复意识
Still hasn't regained consciousness.
医生觉得可能身体哪里
The docs think there may be something
还在流血
in there still bleeding.
他是一个非常好的人
He was a hell of a guy.
我知道你们关系很好 你和汤米
I-I know you were close, you and Tommy.
你失去的不止是你的警监 你还失去了朋友
You didn't just lose your captain, you lost your friend.
但我想跟你说 只要我
But I want you to know that as long
还是11区的老大
as I'm the boss at the 11th,
你和你的搭档就总会有家可归
you and your partner will always have a home to go...
打住
Stop.
打住什么
Stop what?
别说话了 你烦到我了
Talking. You're annoying me.
我只是想好好对你
I'm trying to do right by you here.
不
No.
你不是真的
You're not real.
这一切都不是真的
None of this is real.
我以前也做过这样的梦
I've had this dream before.
通常会是华生来找我
Usually, it's Watson who approaches me,
有时候会是马库斯
sometimes it's Marcus.
还有一次是一个带着斧子的可怕小丑
One time, it was a scary clown with an axe.
这是你第一次来
It's your first appearance.
大概是因为你和我在现实中
Presumably, because you and I met in reality
几小时前刚见第一次面
for the first time just a few hours ago.
我真的很失望
I'm disappointed, really.
不是对你失望 是对我 对我的潜意识
I mean, not in you, but in myself, in my subconscious.
还以为它能找到新的方法
You'd think it could find new ways
表达我对朋友的担心呢
to express my concern for my friend.
你觉得这是一场梦
You think this is a dream?
是的 我还在家沉睡
Yeah, I'm asleep at home.
而警监也还在医院
And the captain's still in hospital.
那那个带着斧头的可怕小丑呢
And what about the scary clown with the axe?
他又回到谋杀马戏团了吗
He go back to the murder-circus?
你猜怎么着 我收回前言
Know what? I take it back.
11区不欢迎你和你的搭档
You and your partner aren't welcome at the 11th.
你们都是疯子
You're nuts.
3通未接电♥话♥ 2♥3♥条♥未读短♥信♥
华生
再试一次
你在哪
你得来一趟医院 尽快
你来得很快呀
You got here fast.
你说他想见我
You said he wanted to see me?
佩姬说他醒来时 说要见我俩
Paige said that he asked for both us when he woke up.
-她在这 -楼下呢
- She's here? - Downstairs.
她还没吃
She hadn't eaten,
所以我说我坐这里陪他 等她回来
so I said I'd sit with him until she got back.
他要跟我说的已经说完了
So he already said everything he wanted to say to me.
轮到你了
It's your turn.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
乔恩说你和联调局那边协调好了
Joan said you squared everything with the Feds.
没人会把你从这里铐走了
No one's gonna take you out of here in cuffs.
我的逃亡生活结束了
My days as a fugitive are over.
佩吉告诉我 你来看过我
Paige told me you came to see me.
我不知道你说了什么
I don't know what you said,
但我很感谢你没有拔了我的插头
but, uh, I appreciate you not pulling the plug.
当时很高兴见到你
Well, it was, it was good to see you.
相比之下一切都不值一提了
It's, uh... put everything in perspective.
我今天有事想提
I've got perspective to spare today.
我想告诉你
I wanted you to know that...
在发生这事之前 我正打算给你打电♥话♥
before all this happened, I was gonna call you.
都结束了
It's over.
我俩之间那些糟心事 已经是过去式了
The unfortunate business between us, that's in the past now.
像今天这样的日子 我更喜欢向前看
A day like today? I'd prefer to look forward.
我也一样
I'd like that, too.
*这歌♥不是唱给你的*
*This song is not for you*
*如果你不曾泪流成河*
* If you never cried a river *
*或心碎成灰*
* Or had your heart broke in two... *
我能自己走
I can walk by myself.
不 你不能
No. You can't.
停下
Stop.
*天空蔚蓝*
* The skies are blue *
*但这首歌♥是给那些...*
* But this is for anyone... *
我仍然美着呢
I look good still going on.
-我美着呢 -还不错
- I look good. - Not too bad.
*但你努力*
* But you try *
*你再努力*
* And you try.*
-什么 -什么情况
- What the...? - What was that?
扶住她 打给救护中心
Hold her, please. And call 911.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
我没事 我没事 我没事
Yeah, I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
你好 我是护士
Hey, I'm a nurse.
你的朋友需要医疗护理
Um, your friend needs medical attention.
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
帮我开一下这边的门
I need help opening this door.
喂 我说帮我...
Hey! I said I need hel...
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第七季第四集
拆弹小组说看起来那辆车上有VBIED
Bomb squad says it looks like the van was a VBIED,
也就是车载简易爆♥炸♥装置
or a "Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device."
他们还在检查残骸
They're still checking the wreckage,
但他们认为爆♥炸♥物是汽油
but they think the explosive was gasoline,
车厢里有几百升汽油
a few hundred hidden in the back.
你说有两人死亡 对吗
You said that two people were killed, huh?
货车司机和一个想帮忙的女人
The driver of the van and a woman who was trying to help.
据她的一个朋友说 卡车正按绿灯行驶
According to one of her friends, the truck had the green light,
货车冲出路口
the van blew through the intersection
从侧面撞上了卡车车厢
and T-boned the tractor trailer.
货车司机被卡住了
The van's driver was stuck behind the wheel,
但他的乘客逃了出来
but his passenger was able to get out.
他跑了 然后车爆♥炸♥了
He ran, and then boom.
所以要么炸♥弹♥是意外爆♥炸♥的
So, either the bomb went off accidentally,
要么就是乘客逃跑时引爆的
or the passenger triggered it as he ran.
没法知道他们的目的地是哪
No way of knowing what their final destination was,
但这里是纽约
but this is New York.
我们不缺要炸的地方
It's not like we're short on places to blow up.
本来我不管怎样都会找你和夏洛克的
I would've reached out to you and Sherlock either way,
但在帕特里克·米尔斯的事之后...
but after everything we went through with Patrick Meers...
怎么 你觉得这些事有联♥系♥
What, you think this is connected?
是你们认为他
You were the ones who thought him
和蒂姆·布莱索可能是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and Tim Bledsoe might be part of some terror cell.
布莱索用的是化肥炸♥弹♥ 不是汽油
Well, Bledsoe used fertilizer in his device, not gasoline.
但依然是汽车炸♥弹♥
But it was still a car bomb.
而且女死者的朋友说
Meanwhile, the friend of the woman who died said
那位乘客有深色的头发和肤色
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表