前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
如果你有时间 我们想谈谈
If you have a moment, we'd like to discuss
你侄女的事 赖兴巴♥赫♥先生
the matter of your niece, Mr. Reichenbach.
你可以叫我奥丁 我朋友都这么叫我
Well, you can call me Odin, all my friends do.
我还没想好我们会不会成为朋友
I haven't decided if we're going to be friends.
你让我们白费力气 我们想知道为什么
You sent us on a wild goose chase, we'd like to know why.
这是个测试
It was a test.
你们通过了
You passed.
测试我们的技能是完全没有必要的
Testing our skills is completely unnecessary.
我测试的不是你们的技能
It wasn't your skills I was testing.
而是你们两个人
It was the two of you.
我们的朋友被枪击 还差点送了命
Our friend was shot and almost killed
而你刚承认了你是幕后主使
and you just admitted you were behind it.
我所做的只是把
All I did was tell Patrick
蒂姆·布莱索的事告诉了帕特里克
what I'd learned about Tim Bledsoe.
我们经常跟杀人犯对话
We speak with murderers on a regular basis,
赖兴巴♥赫♥先生 你能想象他们有任何人
Mr. Reichenbach, do you imagine any of them
曾用他们的正义成功说服我们吗
convinced us of their righteousness?
也许你们该考虑下 可能我并不是
Perhaps you should consider the possibility that I am not
你们经常对付的那种人
the kind of man you deal with on a regular basis.
你还记得韦德·艾伦·海恩斯吗
You remember Wade Allen Haines?
艾奥瓦州校园枪击案的枪手
School shooter in Iowa.
三年前新闻上全是他
All over the news three years ago.
你们本不该知道他的名字
You never should have known his name.
谁都不该知道
No one should know.
他杀了17个同学
He killed 17 of his classmates.
之后 发现原来
Now, afterwards, it came out
他的预谋其实好几周都有迹可循
that he'd been hinting about it for weeks.
就在我的平台发布的视频里
On videos posted on my platform.
你心怀愧疚 因为你的公♥司♥没能阻止凶手
You feel guilty because your company didn't stop the attack?
不 我心怀愧疚
No, I-I feel guilty
是因为我完全不知道会发生这种事
because I had no idea it was gonna happen.
我每天都看新闻 沉浸其中
I watch the news every day, soaking it in
最终我违反了我们自己的服务条款
and then finally I broke our Terms of Service.
我翻看了那孩子的奥德克信箱
I dug into the boy's OdkerMail,
他的云文件
his cloud files.
一切迹象都在里面
All the signs had been there.
就在我的服务器里
On my servers.
我当时就决定
I decided then and there
这类事情绝不会再发生
this is never gonna happen again.
于是我开始寻找下一个枪手
And I started looking for the next shooter...
就从那一天开始
The same day.
然后你的搜索引擎 你的邮箱服务器
And your search engines, your e-mail servers,
社交媒体平台 它们都在从你的用户那里
social media platforms, they all gather information
收集信息卖♥♥给广♥告♥商
from your users to sell to advertisers.
稍改下我们的代码 用以鉴定密谋犯罪的人
Tweaking our code to identify people planning a crime...
这件事并不难
wasn't hard at all.
那么下一个问题就是
The next question became:
要怎么处理这些情报
what do you do with that information?
蒂姆·布莱索和那个渡轮
Tim Bledsoe and the ferry;
那不是你第一次行动了
that wasn't the first time you acted?
有三个住在坦佩的女孩
There are three girls living in Tempe
差点被她们的父亲淹死
who would have been drowned by their father.
50个肯塔基州的学生
50 Kentucky schoolchildren
差点被他们计划自杀的公交司机
who would have gone off a bridge
带着从桥上冲下去
with their suicidal bus driver.
俄亥俄州一家教堂的烘培售卖♥♥
An Ohio church bake sale spared
躲过了一场驾车式枪击
from a drive-by shooting.
我救了上百条性命
I have saved hundreds of lives.
但你也让帕特里克·米尔斯那样的人成了杀人犯
But you've turned people like Patrick Meers into murderers.
你怂恿他们除掉潜在杀手
You nudge them to take out potential killers.
为什么不告诉政♥府♥
Why not just tell the authorities?
他不能说
Oh, he can't do that.
绝不能暴露他在侵害他用户的隐私
Could never reveal that he violated his users' privacy.
否则他会失去他的生意 财产
No, 'cause he'd lose his business, his fortune.
甚至是他的自♥由♥
Possibly his freedom.
你到底为什么会认为
What on earth makes you think that we would ever consider
我们会想加入你那群刽子手们
joining your stable of executioners?
我不是想让你们那样
Well, that's... That's not what I'm proposing.
米尔斯如同锤子
Meers was a hammer.
而我现在需要的是手术刀
What I need now is a scalpel.
你们两位理解罪犯在想什么
You two understand the criminal mind.
我需要你们帮我改进我的系统
I need you to help me refine my system.
我们一起能避免无数的悲剧
Together, we could avert so many tragedies.
我没指望现在就得到你们的答复
I don't expect an answer right now,
但好好想想
but sleep on it.
或许你们早晨醒来时会想
Maybe you'll wake up thinking,
帮忙预防一些凶杀案或许是件好事
"Might be nice to help prevent some murders for a change."
感谢你这么就来了
Thanks for coming so fast.
应该的 我来的路上有什么变化吗
Of course. Anything change while I was on my way over?
戴维斯有打电♥话♥来告诉你他在哪吗
Did Davis call, tell you where he is?
我说真的 马库斯 哪里不对劲
I am telling you, Marcus, something is wrong.
纽约警♥察♥会照顾自己人 我们会找到他的
NYPD looks out for its own; we're gonna find him.
包括医疗退休人员
Medical retirees included.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
昨天晚上
Last night.
我去睡觉了 戴维斯熬夜
I was going to bed, Davis stayed up late
为他的一个项目在车♥库♥工作
in the garage working on one of his projects.
等我醒来 他就不见了
When I woke up, he was gone.
你给他上班的地方打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call his work?
他们说没见到他
They said they haven't seen him.
我也打过他的手♥机♥
When I tried his cell,
我听到他的健身包里有震动声
I heard a buzzing in his gym bag.
就是他的手♥机♥
It was his phone.
他没带手♥机♥
He left it behind.
我上次跟他聊的时候
Last time I talked to him,
他似乎还挺好的
he seemed good.
他有遇到什么挫折吗
Has he had any setbacks?
没有
No.
但你也了解创伤后应激障碍
But you know how it is with PTSD.
时好时坏
Some good days, some bad.
最近几周 我说不好
The last couple weeks, uh, I don't know.
我觉得症状加重了
I guess they were harder.
他工作压力很大
Work had him stressed,
他一直睡不着觉
he was having trouble sleeping...
马库斯 如果他觉得无法承受了呢
Marcus, what if he decided he couldn't take it anymore?
他的枪丢了吗
Are any of his guns missing?
他没有枪 现在没有了
He doesn't have any, not anymore.
他因病退伍的时候把枪全卖♥♥了
He sold them all when he got his medical discharge.
你说他昨晚在车♥库♥干活
You said he was working in the garage last night.
能带我去看看吗
Would you show me?
他做这种东西拿来卖♥♥ 对吧
He sells this stuff, right?
他的新工作工资不高
His new job doesn't pay much.
而且他因为受了伤
And he still has to see so many doctors
还要看很多医生
because of his injury.
有些是网上的医生 但很多不是
Some are in-network, but a lot of 'em aren't.
花销真的很大
The bills have really piled up.
你说戴维斯把枪都卖♥♥了
You said Davis sold all his guns?
在他中枪后 他就没法直视它们
After he got shot, he couldn't stand the sight of 'em.
从那之后就没摸过枪了
Hasn't touched one since.
我不知道 卡拉
I don't know about that, Carla.
这些是杆栓式步♥枪♥的零件
These are parts to a bolt-action rifle.
看起来戴维斯换掉了把手
Looks like Davis changed the stock,
装上了目镜
mounted a scope.
他要把它变成狙击步♥枪♥
He was turning it into a sniper rifle.
而我在这里并没看到
I don't see it here.
问题是 狙击步♥枪♥不是那种
Thing is, a sniper rifle isn't the kind of weapon
用来自杀的武器
you use to commit suicide.
而是用来杀人的武器
It's the kind of thing you use to kill someone else.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第七季第六集
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表