Good news is,
不是我朋友干的
wasn't any of my friends.
你为什么这么肯定
How can you be sure?
当我的病毒掌控红绿灯时
Well, when my virus overrode a traffic light,
灯会闪两下
the light would flicker twice.
那是个程序错误
It was a bug.
但是我们整晚上查看的那些灯
But these lights we've been looking at all night,
没有一个闪过
not one of them has flickered.
你说曾有过多次尝试想要撞毁那车
You said there was more than one attempt to crash the van.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
看看百老汇这一路上的灯
Well, just look at all these lights along Broadway.
它们也都被黑了
They were hacked, too.
它们一个又一个的变成了绿灯
They kept turning green, one after another.
那车发生车祸仅仅是时间问题
It was just a matter of time before that van got in a wreck.
不 不是的
No, it wasn't.
你指出的这条路不是厢车的路线
The path you just highlighted was not the path of the van,
是那辆卡车的
it was the path of the truck.
等下 这意味着黑客的目标
Wait. That would mean that the hacker
不是马拉三角帮
wasn't gunning for the Mara Tres guys.
他的目标是卡车司机
He was gunning for the truck driver.
我们完全想错了
We've been coming at this all wrong.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
你确定我是他们的目标吗
You sure I'm the one they were gunning for?
如果你看看地图 就会发现
If you look at the map, you could see,
你碰到了一路的绿灯
you got a whole string of greens
从乔治华盛顿大桥一路到哈莱姆
from the George Washington Bridge into Harlem.
让你速度一路提升
That let you build up a head of steam.
然后到这里 在你撞上厢车的60秒前
And then here, 60 seconds before your collision with the van,
你和一辆公交车同时遇上了绿灯
you and a city bus drew simultaneous greens.
这是黑客第一次尝试伤害你
It was the hacker's first attempt to do you harm.
除了控制红绿灯
In addition to controlling the lights,
我们可以肯定他也黑进了交通摄像头
we're pretty sure he got into the traffic cameras in the area.
他在观察你 想要让你发生车祸
He was watching for you, trying to line you up for a crash.
那十字路口的录像
Footage from that intersection
显示出公交车急刹车了
shows the bus slamming on its brakes,
而你 却似乎没有注意到
but you, on the other hand, didn't seem to notice.
我想我没有
Guess I didn't.
我把音乐声开得很大
Had my music up loud.
我在唱歌♥
I was singing.
我因为那一路绿灯心情很好
I was in a great mood all those greens,
-我还以为我运气变了 -什么意思
- I thought my luck was changing. - What do you mean?
我是说 那片地区的车况
I mean, driving in that part of town
近几个月来相当糟糕
has been awful the last few months.
我总是碰不到绿灯
I would never get greens.
只有红灯 一个接一个
Just reds, one after another.
你能想到任何想要伤害你的人吗
Can you think of anyone who wants to do you harm?
-没有 -仔细想 杰瑞斯
- No one. - Think, Jarius.
虽然这听起来有些自傲
Look, at the risk of sounding prideful,
但我是个好人
I'm a nice guy.
敬畏上帝 我会去教堂
God-fearing. I go to church.
不喝酒 不赌博
Don't drink, don't gamble.
有什么前任吗
Any exes?
情敌
Romantic rivals?
-没有 -有买♥♥过保险吗
- No one. - Any insurance policies out on you?
-没有 -那有没有在工作上
- No. - Did you see anything you shouldn't have,
或家附近看到什么你不该见到的
either at work or in your neighborhood?
我住的地方很棒 我的上司们也是
Our neighborhood's great. So are the people I work for.
我每天都感谢上帝有他们的存在
I thank God for them every day.
而且如果我真的看到什么违法行为
And if I had seen something illegal somewhere,
我肯定会报♥警♥的
I would've gone to the police.
听着
Look, I'm telling you,
没有人想要我的命
there's no one who wants me dead.
这样的话
Well, in that case,
那晚上你运的是什么
what were you hauling that night?
我不太清楚 怎么了
I don't know exactly. Why?
因为如果目标不是你
'Cause if you weren't the target,
我们就要假设目标是你的卡车
then we have to assume your truck was.
货都装在大木箱里
Everything was in big crates.
没人跟我说过里面是什么
No one told me what was in them.
但我的目的地是
But I was headed to this...
西57街的一个建筑工地
construction site on West 57th.
他们要建一栋摩天大楼
I figured it was stuff they needed
我猜应该是建筑所需的东西吧
to build their building, a big skyscraper.
最近几个月我经常往那里运东西
I've been making drop-offs to them for months.
但为什么会有人想炸掉
But why would someone want to blow up
一些建筑材料呢
a bunch of building supplies?
这是个好问题
Well, that's a good question.
要取决于木箱里装了什么
And it depends what was in those crates.
是电梯 这就是那辆卡车运的东西
Elevators. That's what that truck was delivering.
电梯
Elevators?
最顶级的
The best that money can buy.
想象一下40秒内就能到达一百层
Imagine flying up a hundred floors in less than 40 seconds.
我的顾客希望他的大楼能像世贸大厦一样
My client wants his tower mentioned in the same breath
被人赞叹憧憬
as One World Trade.
我想四个世界最快的电梯应该能达到这效果
Figured four of the fastest elevators in the world would do it.
单价就在三百万美金
Each one clocked in at a cool $3 million.
如果你说的没错 那晚的事故是有意为之
If you're right, if that crash the other night was deliberate...
那就是有人要破坏我的生意
that would mean someone's trying to sabotage me.
假设正是如此 德瓦什先生
Well, say they were, Mr. Dewashe.
建筑成本都会留些空间
Construction budgets have cushions built in
应对一定的超支对吧
to absorb overruns, right?
而且那些电梯肯定都投了保
And those elevators had to be insured.
如果有人想害你
So if someone was looking to hurt you,
这真的是最好的办法吗
was this really the best way to do it?
短期来说并不是 你说得对
In the short term, no. No, you're right,
保险会支付新电梯的钱
the insurance will pay for the new elevators.
但这要花时间
But... it'll take time.
这个工程会延期
This job will be delayed,
下一个可能就无法进行了
but the next one may not even happen.
什么意思
What do you mean?
几个月前 我中了标来建这栋楼
A few months ago, I won a bid to put up this building.
是哈德逊园区的一部分
It's part of Hudson Yards.
价值数十亿美金
Worth billions.
但要保住这个标
But the bid is contingent upon me
我就得按时完成现在的工程
wrapping up my current job on time.
那你知道谁是出价第二高的投标人吗
You happen to know who the next highest bidder was?
一家叫马利尼克建筑的公♥司♥
A company called Maranek Construction.
马利尼克
Maranek?
-你听说过吗 -这家公♥司♥
- You heard of 'em? - The company,
没听过
no, but...
但我知道这名字
I know the name.
马库斯
Marcus.
我刚跟建筑公♥司♥的老板见完面
I just wrapped up with the head of the construction company.
他很肯定目标就是他的卡车
He's positive his truck was targeted.
他觉得肇事者是一个竞争对手 马利尼克建筑
He thinks it was a competitor of his, Maranek Construction.
巧的是 那天我正好见过一个马利尼克家的人
Thing is, I met a Maranek just the other day.
交通部的那家伙
The guy from the DOT.
他拿给了我所有关于"霸王"入侵系统的资料
The one who brought me everything they had on the Overlord hack.
他叫索尔·马利尼克哈勒维
His name was Saul Maranek-Halevi.
我查了一下 他原来是
I did a search. Turns out he's the son-in-law
马利尼克建筑老板的女婿
of the guy who owns Maranek Construction.
肯定就是他造成了那场车祸
He's the one who caused that crash. Got to be.
交通部系统里没有病毒
There was no virus in the DOT's system.
说不定是他直接从办公桌上操作的
He probably did what he did from his desk.
喂 你还在吗
Hey, you there?
在 我觉得你的所有推论都正确
I am, and I think you're right about everything.
那好 我来接你 我们一起去见见他
Good. I'll pick you up, and we'll pay him a visit.
其实我现在就在他旁边
Actually, I'm with him right now.
-真的吗 -我在广播里听到点东西
- You are? - Something came over my scanner
觉得应该查一下
that I thought I should look into.
怀疑是马拉三角帮所为
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表