剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
我...
I...
你好
Hello?
博斯曼先生 你好 我是科林·莫雷洛
Uh, Mr. Boseman, hi. Colin Morrello.
卢卡让我打给你
Uh, Lucca wanted me to call you
告诉你...我们生了个儿子
and tell you that... we have a son.
太好了 科林
That is so good to hear, Colin.
-我们都在这等消息 -太好了
- Hey, hey, we're all here waiting. - Yeah.
你们现在可以回去睡觉了
Well, you guys can go to sleep now.
约瑟夫·奎恩-莫雷洛生于凌晨1点15分
Joseph Quinn-Morrello was born at 1:15 a.m.
体重5.7斤
Six pounds, five ounces.
看起来像唐·金和卡尔·马♥克♥思♥两人生的孩子
Looks like a cross between Don King and Karl Marx.
祝贺
Congratulations.
祝贺你 科林
Congratulations, Colin.
真是个好消息
All right, good news.
总算有个好消息
Yeah. Finally.
庆祝约瑟夫·奎恩-莫雷洛的出生
To Joseph Quinn-Morello,
体重5.7斤
born six pounds, five ounces.
说得好
Hear, hear.
希望他能改变世界 让世界变得更美好
May he make a change for a better world.
我们太需要改变了
God knows we need it.
说得是
Hear, hear.
好事情是没人来扰乱我们的派对
Good thing nobody showed up to our party.
我们还有20箱酒要喝呢
We've got 20 cases of these.
好 继续喝 来
All right, let's get to it. Come on.
他真好看
He's beautiful.
我知道
I know.
我们的父母都疯了
Our parents are crazy.
不 是你妈疯了
No, your mom is crazy.
你妈和我妈不相上下
Well, your mom gives her a run for the money.
我觉得我不会喜欢特区
I don't think I'll like D.C.
一年后我保证你会爱上那里
Give it a year and I bet you will.
我们该回家了
We should go home.
一年前...
You know, a year ago...
我们面对的是漆黑一片的芝加哥
we were looking out at a blacked-out Chicago,
当时我很低落 而你告诉我
and I was depressed, and you said to me
握在我们手中唯一不变的是法律
that the only constant that we have is the law.
是啊
Yeah.
我们的国家不是男人和女人的国家
We're not a country of men and women,
而是一个法律的国度
we're a country of laws.
你还信你说的话吗
Do you still believe that?
信
Yes.
这回答有点慢呢
That took you a while.
这一年够奇怪的 戴安
It's been a very odd year, Diane.
昨天 我读到有一个非法入境的孕妇
Yesterday, I read that an undocumented
被遣返回去了
pregnant woman was sent back to the country
回到了她的出生国
where she was born.
那里有针对她的死亡威胁
There were death threats against her there,
不到六个月 她就遇害了
and within six months, she was murdered.
遣返她是依法办事 但是...
It was the law to deport her, but...
这不...
I mean, it wasn't...
-公平 -是的
- Just. - Exactly.
如果我们是法治国家 可法律却不公正
What does it matter if we're a country of laws
那又有什么意义
if the laws aren't just?
我们有什么办法
So, what option do we have?
把正义凌驾于法律之上
Placing justice above the law.
难道不是正义定义法律吗
Doesn't justice define the law?
是良知定义的
Conscience does.
-必须是这样的 -那么
- It-it has to. - So, then,
犯法没什么关系
it's okay to break the law?
如果违背了你的良知...
If it offends your conscience...
没关系
yeah.
我想我知道需要做什么了
I think I know what I need to do.
什么
What?
撒谎
Lie.
泰德·威洛比是你们委员会的
Ted Willoughby is on your committee.
是的
Yes.
你能给他吹吹风吗
Can you give him a scoop?
四比二 动议通过
Four to two, the motion passes.
《帮助律师保护自己法案》
The "Help Lawyers Defend Themselves" Act.
干得漂亮
Hey, good job.
太好了
Well done.
谁来写提案
Who will write the proposal?
我倒是愿意 但是我学校还有事
I'd love to, but I have school.
-我要开庭... -我得去健身房♥...
- Court for me... - You know, I have to head to the gym, so...
那我来
Okay, I'll do it.
-太好了 -真好
- Great. - Hey, great.
谢谢
Thanks. All right.
说真的 你真想写
Seriously, you want to?
这群人有个特点
Here's the thing about that group.
没人做会议纪要
Nobody took minutes.
没人会阅读提案
Nobody will read the proposal.
你不能那么做的吧
You can't. Can you?
当然可以
Sure I can.
不 这跟汉尼提的情况不同
No, no, this is not a Hannity situation.
迈克尔·科恩不是我的律师
Michael Cohen is not my attorney.
他更像是我的偶像
He's... he's-he's more of a role model.
汉尼提和特朗普的律师均为科恩
汉尼提也是特朗普的忠实支持者
泰德
Hey, Ted.
哥们
Oh, hey, man.
我得说我认为他们咬定
I gotta say, I think it's real bullshit
特朗普和猫头鹰餐厅服务生
the way they're going after Trump
两人之间关系的招数太烂了
for this relationship with this Hooters waitress.
我知道 前猫头鹰餐厅服务生
I know. Ex-Hooters.
而且这事子虚乌有
And it never even happened.
我有证据证明这事并没有发生过
And I have evidence that it never really happened.
他们这就赶你出院了
Ooh, they just push you out the door, don't they?
反正我也宁愿在家待着 妈
I'd rather be at home anyway, Mom.
科林啊
So, Colin, huh?
听着有怨言
Well, that sounds critical.
不 他就是看着比你以往交往过的人
No, he just seems a little more white bread
更像白面包
than your usual guys.
他是个好人
He's a good guy.
你生孩子的时候谁没在这来着
Who wasn't here when you were in labor.
妈 你怎么总要添堵
Mom, why are you poisoning this?
看谁来了
Oh, look who's here.
真好看
Oh, beautiful.
我要给你点建议 卢卡
I'm going to give you some advice, Lucca.
可真有趣
Oh, this'll be fun.
就是车♥库♥门测试
It's the garage door test.
-车♥库♥... -对
- The garage... - Yes.
我妈教我的 我要再教给你
My mom gave it to me, and I'm going to give it to you.
如果你想知道一段关系能否长久
Now, if you want to know if a relationship is working,
当你下班开车回家 打开车♥库♥门
when you drive home from work and you open the garage door,
你看到他的车停在那是会开心
are you happy when you see his car parked there,
还是会失落
or are you disappointed?
-我住公♥寓♥ -别抬杠
- I live in an apartment. - Don't be contentious.
你看见他的车停在街上 你会开心还是难过
If you see his car parked on the street, are you happy or sad?
你想回家一个人待着 还是跟他一起
Do you want to come home and be alone or be with him?
妈 我从来都不喜欢回家看到任何人
Mama, I don't like coming home and seeing anybody there, ever.
那就是你的答案了
Well, then there's your answer.
什么
What?
我的余生会孤独终老吗
That I should be alone for the rest of my life?
不 等到你看到某人的车会开心的时候
No. Wait until you're happy to see someone's car.
这真是南加州式的建议
That is such Southern Californian advice.
但没有错
But it's not wrong.
你和我爸要离婚吗
Are you and dad getting divorced?
我爱你
I love you.
感觉怎么样 没事吧
How you feeling? You all right?
没事 就是累
Yeah. I'm just tired.
我妈说的一些话
Something my mom said.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表