剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Just a recess, Your Honor.
休庭吃午饭
Recess for lunch.
30万
$300,000.
不行
No.
老实说 如果你继续这样 我们就反诉
In fact, if you keep pursuing this, we will countersue.
干得漂亮
Well-played.
戴安·洛哈特的办公室
Diane Lockhart's office.
她这会儿不在 博斯曼先生
Um, she's not in right now, Mr. Boseman.
我打电♥话♥其实是找你的 梅丽莎
I actually called to talk to you, Marissa.
我 什么事
Me? Why?
说谢谢
Say thank you.
挖到曼德森的内♥幕♥ 干得漂亮
Good job getting that dirt on Mendelssohn.
那只是...
Oh, well, uh, that was just, you know...
梅丽莎 接受我的感谢
Marissa, take the thank you.
好吧
Right.
不客气
You're welcome.
你能涨薪百分之十了
You got your ten percent raise.
你... 真的吗
You... Seriously?
你确实干得不错
Really good job.
谢谢 博斯曼先生
Uh, thank you, Mr. Boseman.
这是我第一次涨工资
This is the first raise I've ever gotten.
我确定这只是一个开始
First of many, I'm sure.
再见
Bye-bye.
杰迪代亚是怎么了
So, what happened to J.D.?
你的锅
You did.
你坐着就好
Yup. Don't get up.
阿德里安 你怎么样
Adrian, how are you?
挺好
Good. Good.
挺好就好
Good. Great.
你现在是网友的宠儿
Listen, everyone at the network loves you.
你机敏聪慧 能说会道
You're smart. You're articulate.
是这样的 我们想让你
The thing is, is we like it
给座谈小组再添把火
when you bring a little more heat to the panel.
扮演一个愤怒的黑人
Be the angry, black man.
天啊 不是
God, no.
这是丑陋的刻板印象
That's an ugly stereotype.
就...随性发挥吧
Just-just go with your impulses.
现在的人们都心浮气躁的
People are riled up these days.
他们希望有人能说出他们想说的话
They want to hear someone saying what they're thinking.
就这么简单
That's all.
我们想要一些能爆红的时刻
We're all looking for those viral moments.
外边见 这件马甲不错
I'll see you out there. That's a great vest.
为什么种族歧视总是单方面的
Why does racism only go one way?
我就想知道这个
That's what I want to know.
每天我都能看见针对白人的种族歧视
I see racism against whites every day, every single day,
我指出这点 我就是种族主义者了吗
yet I'm a racist for pointing that out?
阿德里安 你怎么看
Adrian, what's your take?
怎么看什么
Take on what?
查克刚说的那番话
What Chuck just said.
种族歧视是单向的吗
Is racism just a one-way street?
这是他的观点
I think that's his opinion.
看看你的律所 阿德里安
Look at your firm, Adrian.
你们有无招标合同的优势
You get the benefit of no-bid contracts
因为你们是非裔美国人律所
because you're an African-American firm.
那作为一名白人律师
Now, a-as a white lawyer,
我要怎么看待这件事呢
what am I supposed to think of that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想查克指出这件事的双标 阿德里安
I think Chuck is pointing out a double standard here, Adrian.
就拿说唱音乐举例
I mean, take hip-hop.
我们在之前的节目中就讨论过
We've talked about this on the show before.
非裔美籍说唱歌♥手随心所欲地说那个禁词
You have African-American rappers saying N-word this
但白人说唱歌♥手就不能说
and N-word that, but a Caucasian can't?
那你说出来
So say it.
-说什么 -说你想说的那个词
- Say what? - Say the word you want to say.
我不是说我想说那个词
I-I'm not saying that I want to say it.
-我就是想说我不能说 -你当然可以说
- I'm just saying that I can't. - Sure you can.
说出来 现在就说
Say it. Say it right now.
我和你一起说
I will say it with you.
好了 这可够虚伪的
Okay, this is hypocritical.
-你知道我们不能说 -你们当然可以
- You know we can't. - Sure you can.
这可是美国 你们俩一起
This is America. Both of you.
说出来
Say it.
黑...黑...
N... n...
好了 我们继续下一个话题
All right, I think we can move on.
为什么 你既然想说 为什么要换话题
Why? Why move on when you want to say it?
你们都想说 不是吗
Both of you want to say it. Huh?
黑...
N...
大家一起来
All together, everybody.
黑...黑...
N... n...
去你的
Fuck you.
对你来说 我够愤怒了吗
Was I angry enough for you?
我想他不喜欢我
I don't think he likes me.
干得漂亮
Good job.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表