剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
-就这样 -没错
- That's it? - Yup.
我就不打扰了
I'll get out of your hair.
通过一盒盒的苏打粉来拯救世界
Saving the world one box of baking soda at a time.
保重
You take care.
很高兴你们没死
I'm glad you didn't die.
那和我们一起去喝一杯吗
Hey, how about that drink?
去庆祝
You know, that celebratory...
"我们没死"的酒会
"We didn't die" drink.
听起来很有趣 但我要加班
Sounds fun, but I got to work late.
如果你改变心意
Well, if you change your mind...
我们八点钟会在楼下的酒吧
we're gonna be in the downstairs bar at 8.
知道了
Got it.
你还真是主动
Wow, you are forward.
"我破产了"
"I'm bankrupt.
证据
老婆跑了
"I've lost my wife,
孩子也没了
"I've lost my kids...
全都因为你
"All because of you.
你收了我很多钱 继续下个案子
"You overcharge me and go on to your next case.
这次你别想得逞
"Well, not this time.
你会像我一样受伤
"You're going to hurt just like me.
这是蓖麻毒
"This is ricin.
"就当做这是我的尾款"
Consider it in lieu of my last payment."
"当做"拼错了
"Lieu" is spelled L-O-O.
署名是"一位客户"
Signed "A Client."
我们会查上面的指纹
We'll run fingerprints on this,
但你们可以帮我做件事
but there's something you can do for me.
什么事
What?
我需要你们的客户名单
I need a list of your clients.
你知道我们不能那样做
You know we can't do that.
你也知道 嫌犯是你们的客户
Just so you know, the suspects are your clients,
或至少是洛哈特女士的客户
or at least Ms. Lockhart's clients,
不知道他们的身份我就帮不上忙
and I can't fully help you unless I know their identities.
伊恩
Ian...
我们的律师保密协议规定我们不能这样做
our attorney-client privilege prevents us from doing that.
而且理由很充分
And for really, really good reason.
我们的一些客户可能将来
Some of our clients might have future dealings
会和你的部门产生纠纷
with your department.
你们可以获取他们的同意
You can get permission from them.
写这封信的客户
Any client who wrote that letter
不会签同意书的
wouldn't agree to put their name on it.
正好可以缩小嫌犯的范围
And that would narrow down our suspects.
我们也不能把名字告诉你
Which we couldn't tell you.
有人要杀了你们
Look, someone is trying to kill you.
这可不是开玩笑
This is not a joke.
我是来帮你们的 我不是你们的敌人
I'm here to help; I am not your enemy.
但你们不配合我就帮不上忙
But I can't do anything unless you work with me.
你也明白的
You know that's true.
我们让警♥察♥调查客户的同时
We can't represent our clients at the same time
我们就不能代表他们了
that we're having the police investigate them.
非常合理
Yeah, everything makes sense.
我只知道你在司法部
Look, all I know is you were ten years
工作了十年
at the Department of Justice,
你一次也没让我♥操♥心过
and I didn't worry about you once,
你才来这一个月 就发生了这样的事
and you've been here for a month, and here we are.
现在是非常时期
It's an unusual time.
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think it is.
我在做我想做的事
I'm doing what I want.
-注意安全 -好
- Stay safe. - Okay.
这下完了
This is fucked.
确实 但他说得对
It is-- but he's right.
我们不给他客户名单 他就帮不上忙
We can't give him the client names, he can't help us.
虽然我是新来的
Look, I'm new here,
但或许我们应该看看我们的收费标准
but maybe we should be looking at what we charge clients.
我们的收费标准
What we charge clients
和市里所有律所相比都有竞争力 莉兹
is competitive with every other law firm in town, Liz.
或许这就是客户对律师非常不满的原因
Which is maybe why clients are so angry with their lawyers.
你真的要责怪我们吗 我们才是受害者
Are you really blaming us? We're the victims here.
得了吧 我们离受害者还很远
Oh, come on, we are far from victims.
为什么我们不
Why don't I do some research
调查一下戴安的客户
into Diane's clients?
有多少来着
How many are there?
43名
Uh, 43.
他们当中有没有不满意我们的收费
Any of them upset about our billing
或是不满意输了官司之类的
or losing a case or whatever?
好吧
Yeah, right.
我去警局那里把信取回来
Look, I'll get the letter back from the police
再拿它和别的信对比一下
and compare it to other correspondences.
昨天这儿来了个奇怪的人
There was somebody here yesterday.
胡须男 送外卖♥♥的
A bearded man, delivering food.
梅丽莎昨天和他说过话
Marissa talked to him.
我会及时向你更新情况
I'll keep you updated.
现在我们要打电♥话♥给
Now, we need to get back on the phone
安德莉亚·斯蒂文斯
with Andrea Stevens.
我不想让他们觉得我们在示弱
We don't want to be seen as being weak here.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Oh, yeah.
还想当糕点师吗
Yeah? Still want to become a pastry chef?
真是越想越有吸引力了
It's looking more and more appealing.
有什么我能帮你的吗
Is there anything I can do?
不用了 我就是...需要摆脱这件事
No, I just... I just have to shake this off.
为什么不回家休息
Why don't you go home?
下午休息吧
Take the afternoon.
你刚经历了疑似蓖麻毒的袭击
If there's ever a day you could take a break,
实在是放假的最佳理由了
it's after a ricin scare.
待会吧 我没事 我还要采集证词
I mean, maybe later. I'm good. I have the depo.
我帮你做
I'll handle it.
去吧
Go.
他真的只是来送餐
He really was just delivering food.
今天的事和他没关系
He had nothing to do with this.
戴安有点多疑了
Diane's getting a little paranoid.
也是有原因的 你看起来不错啊
With good reason. You seem good.
是啊 这类事件我应付自如
Yeah. I tend to rise to these occasions.
你有没有问收发室
Are you questioning the mail room?
这就去
Next stop.
我帮你
Can I help?
不用了 你去继续盯真人秀镜头吧
No. You take the reality show footage.
我这就去
I'm on it.
屋里站满了警♥察♥
I had wall-to-wall cops in here.
他们把我的整个系统都打乱了
They messed up my whole system.
我又要花三四个小时才能赶回原来的进度
It's gonna take me three, four hours just to get caught up.
这是什么
What's this?
恐吓信封是从这里送出的
The threatening envelope came inside.
应该是由人亲手交送到这儿
Looks like it was hand-delivered here,
然后你的人把信送进了戴安的办公室
then one of your guys brought it up to Diane's office.
不会是我的人
Wasn't one of my guys.
不是所有信都先送到收发室吗
Doesn't everything go through the mail room?
从外面送来的信是
Everything from the outside.
这封信既没有署名 也没有时间戳
This doesn't have a signature, no time stamp.
信是从这栋楼里送出的
This came from inside the building.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh,
太遗憾了
I am so sorry.
我听说了
I heard.
-听说什么了 -听说你们遇到麻烦了
- About? - About your troubles here.
看起来你们树敌了 是吧
I mean, it seems like you have some enemies, huh?
如果能帮你的话 我们就别打这场官司了
If it helps, we could take this case off your plate,
只要达成协议就好
come to some sort of settlement.
好啊
Sure.
430万
$4.3 million.
不是我想的那个数字
Mm, not quite what I had in mind.
但是 等等 九万五千倒是可以
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表