剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
发送信息
回拨
干得漂亮 杰
Good job, Jay.
阿德里安 我能跟你谈谈吗
Adrian, can I talk to you?
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
谁帮我给我律师打个电♥话♥
Somebody call my lawyer.
我可告诉你们了
And I'll tell you what.
别把我的烈酒都喝光了
Don't drink up all my liquor.
太晚了
Too late.
830万
$8.3 million.
我们这一年都没这么大的进账
We haven't had that big a payday in a year.
你接受了禁言规则
You accepted the gag rule.
我...什么 什么
I... What? What?
芝加哥警♥察♥局的禁言规则
Chicago PD's gag rule.
-你同意了 -不
- You agreed to it. - No.
律师当事人保密协定 拉希德是我们当事人
Attorney-client privilege. Rashid is our client.
这是我们的禁言规则
That's our gag rule.
怎么了 杰
What's the matter, Jay?
我朋友克雷格在监狱里熬几年了
My friend Craig has been rotting away in prison
就因为怀特黑德栽赃枪♥支♥给他
because of a bullshit gun charge Whitehead slapped on him.
嗯
Okay.
这个和解彻底把他给毁了
This settlement fucked him over.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们需要拉希德关于栽赃枪♥支♥的证词
We needed Rashid's statement about the planted gun.
是的 但是我们没有
Yeah, but we can't use that
当事人的允许是不能使用的
without getting our client's permission.
那为什么不试着去争取呢
Then why don't we try to get it?
因为你的朋友我不是我当事人 杰
Because your friend's not my client, Jay.
拉希德是
Rashid is,
我们有责任代理和保护他预防风险
and we have a duty to represent and protect him from risk.
就算他是个黑警
Even if he's a dirty cop?
在法庭上受审的并不是拉希德的道德
Rashid's morality wasn't on trial here.
这个案子是关于一个手无寸铁的黑人卧底警♥察♥
This case was about an unarmed black undercover cop
被白人警♥察♥开枪击中
shot by a white cop...
不 这个案子是两个混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
No, this case was about two crooked cops
彼此反♥目♥
who turned on each other.
结果一个人发财了 另一个人逍遥法外
And one of them got rich and the other one walked away scot-free.
像克雷格那样的人就烂在监狱里
And people like Craig rot in prison.
杰 如果你的朋友是无辜的
Jay, if your friend is innocent,
即便不用拉希德的证言我们也能上诉
we can pick that up without using Rashid's statement.
现在 把他弄出来
Now, it might take a little bit longer
可能要多花一点时间 不过
to get him out, but, hey...
"不过"克雷格继续蹲监狱 你就发财
"But, hey," we can let Craig sit in prison so you can get rich.
你知道这些案子都是怎么回事吗
You know how things work in these cases.
作为你的老板 我要告诉你
As your boss, I got to tell you,
你这是无理取闹 非常不专业
you're being childish and you're being unprofessional.
我不是不专业 我是说实话
I'm not being unprofessional. I'm telling the truth.
杰 你朋友的遭遇我深表同情
Jay, I am sorry things didn't work out for your friend.
但是你凭什么认为
But what makes you think that you have the right
你有权在我的律所里耍这一出
to come up in my firm acting like this?
因为这也是我们的律所
Because it's our firm, too!
在这工作的人
The people who work here,
牺牲个人时间 不计较工时
who sacrifice their time, who put in the hours,
兢兢业业 为了让你玩诈取的把戏
who pour their heart out so that you can hustle some slick game.
你是说"诈取"吗 诈取 我是大骗子了
Did you say "Hustle"? Hustle? So I'm a hustler now?
事实如此
If the shoe fits.
如果我是骗子的话 你就是个愚昧的
If I'm a hustler, you are, you are an ignorant...
什么
What?
我是个愚昧的什么
I'm an ignorant what?
在我把你踢出去之前
Man, get the fuck out of my office
滚出我的办公室
before I put my foot up your ass.
不用 你不配
No, you're not even worth it.
我不干了
I quit.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表