剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
傲骨之战
第五季 第一集
2020年前情提要
我要退休了
I'm retiring.
-什么 -为什么
- What? - Why?
在这儿我能做的都做了
I've done as much as I can do here.
我会待到今年年底
I will stay until the end of the year,
但明年我就要离开了
but after that I should move on.
STR劳利分部想缩小20%的律所规模
STR Laurie wants a 20% downsizing of the firm.
好了 我退休
Okay. I retire.
只要裁员10%就行了
That'll be cut in half.
你信他说的话吗
Do you believe him?
这是为了律所的无私之举吗
This is some selfless act?
你开玩笑呢
Are you kidding me?
这是为了民♥主♥党的事
This is about the Democratic Party.
四年后 我们需要一位足够年轻可以干很久的
Four years from now, we need an African American candidate
-非裔美国候选人 -需要我做什么呢
- that can go the distance. - So, how can I help?
你可以做那个候选人
You can be that candidate.
竞选的第一步 写一本书
Step one to running: you write a book.
一个政♥治♥声明
A political statement.
以及一本回忆录
And a memoir.
帮你和西蒙&舒斯特谈了比合同
Got you a contract with Simon & Schuster
图书出版商
帮你写你的政♥治♥觉醒之路
to write about your political awakening.
多年前 我想建一个
Years ago, I wanted to create
完全由女性管理的律所
a law firm run entirely by women,
但从没实现
but it never worked out.
现在不正是时候吗
So, why not now?
-那就是雷/洛律所吗 -就你和我
- What, Reddick/Lockhart? -Just you and me.
-没有第三者 -搭档吗
- We don't bring in a third. - Partners?
敬搭档
Partners.
斯黛拉·科本 职位是
Stella Corben. I am Inspector General
司法部监察
at the Department of Justice.
我怀着沉痛的心情说
I say this with a heavy heart,
凯恩法官犯了接受贿赂罪
but Judge Cain is guilty of accepting a bribe.
这会判15年监禁
This carries a sentence of up to 15 years.
这不是对凯恩法官的报复吗
Isn't this retribution
他到你的办公室来
for Judge Cain's coming to your office,
要求吹哨人保护
requesting whistleblower protection?
当然不是
Of course not.
你是吹哨人 朱利叶斯
You're here as a whistleblower, Julius.
凯恩法官不是曾到你的办公室
Didn't Judge Cain come to your office
指控一个叫618号♥备忘录的东西
with accusations about something called Memo 618?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
618号♥备忘录这份文件
Memo 618 is a document
被用来威胁法官
used to intimidate judges into ruling
618号♥备忘录
做出对强势方的更有利的裁决
for the more powerful party.
你的证词是说 凯恩法官从没
And you are testifying that Judge Cain
去过你办公室和你聊这事吗
didn't come to your office regarding this?
我是在指控凯恩法官曾到我的办公室来
I'm testifying that Judge Cain came to my office
向我施压 要求我撤消受贿
to put pressure on me to drop the bribery charge.
那看来幸好我给那次见面录了音
Well, it's a good thing I recorded that meeting.
反对
Objection.
律师 这份录音只有单方许可吗
Counselor, is that a one-party consent recording?
没错 但在联邦法庭
It is, but in federal court,
单方许可的录音是允许的
one-party consent is permissible.
这是伊利诺伊州 录音需要双方许可
We're in Illinois, a two-party state.
反对有效
Sustained.
-他们会毁了我的 -我们申请回避
- They're going to destroy me. - We'll move for a recusal.
她会直接拒绝
She'll just deny it.
如果我们威胁她的话 她不敢
Not if we threaten to expose her complicity
-曝光她是618号♥备忘录的共犯 -这要怎么弄
- regarding Memo 618. - How can we do that?
*小呀么小蜘蛛*
*The itsy bitsy spider*
*爬到水管上*
*Crawled up the water spout*
*雨水流下来 冲出小蜘蛛*
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.*
谁死了
Who died?
这才是我认识和喜欢的卢卡
That is the Lucca I know and love.
比安卡
Bianca.
几点了
Um, what time is it?
12点半 你睡了吗
12:30. Are you asleep?
没有
No.
没有 没有 你需要什么
No, no, no. What do you need?
-你在做什么 -比安卡 你每次都这么问
- What are you doing? -Bianca, you always ask me that.
我的生活没那么有趣
My life is not that interesting.
我上班 睡觉
I go to work. I go to bed.
不会坐个飞机跑国外去
I don't jet off to exotic places.
我需要你飞到英国来
I need you to fly to England.
-什么 -我需要你来英国
- What? - I need you to go to England
帮我买♥♥下圣卢西亚度假胜地
to buy the St. Lucia resort for me.
做我的代理人 帮我谈个好价钱
Be my proxy. Get a good price.
好吧 什么时候
Okay. Uh, when?
明天 等等
Tomorrow. Hold on.
比安卡
Bianca.
我 我从没出过国
I-I've never been outside of the country.
你去过圣卢西亚
You went to St. Lucia.
就三小时
For three hours.
那现在你要去三周了
Well, now you're going for three weeks.
你到了后给我电♥话♥
Call me when you get there.
比安卡
Bianca.
-我有个儿子 -我知道
- I have a son. - I know.
我在飞机上为你和约瑟夫安排了位保姆
I have a nanny for you and Joseph on the plane.
你到了后给我电♥话♥
Call me when you get there.
*雨水把小蜘蛛冲出来*
*The rain and washed the spider out.*
我想的是 这本书就叫《十个案子》
So, what I have in mind is a book called Ten Cases,
就讲述位我心中排前十的警♥察♥暴♥力♥案件
outlining my top ten police brutality cases,
将警♥察♥和系统性种族歧视联♥系♥到一起
making the connection between police and systemic racism.
我喜欢
Oh, I love it.
这样如何 你聊聊那十个案子
So, how about this? Talk about your ten cases
它们是如何开阔了你的视野
but how they opened your mind
白人和黑人如何一起共事
about how white and Black can work together.
但那不是我想写的内容
But that's not really the book I want to write.
我理解 我理解 但你再考虑一下
I understand. I understand but consider it.
法官阁下 这是严重冲突离婚案件
Your Honor, this is a high-conflict divorce.
关键就是这份心理学研究
And the key is this psychological study.
我不会说这是心理学研究
I wouldn't present it as a psychological study.
用做证据就好了
Just use the evidence.
当我需要你的法律意见时 我会问你的
When I want your legal opinion, I'll ask for it.
大卫 这位法官拒绝心理学...
David, this judge rejects psycholog...
法官阁下 容我呈上这份研究作为证据
Your Honor, I'd like to submit as evidence this study
表明被告有自恋情结
that the respondent has narcissistic...
不用了 律师
Don't bother, Counselor.
心理医生把什么都说得很严重
Psychiatrists can make anything sound bad.
卢卡 我有个朋友 她现在很难过
Lucca, I have a friend who's frustrated.
我需要一些能帮到她建议
I need some advice for her.
梅丽莎 你在哪儿
Marissa, where are you?
法庭 怎么了 你在哪儿
In court. Why? Where are you?
伦敦
In London.
真棒 帮我给女王打个招呼
Good, say hi to the queen for me.
我朋友觉得她的工作烦透了
This friend is getting frustrated with her job,
她可能会想做律师
and she maybe wants to be a lawyer.
最快的办法是什么
What's the quickest way she could become one?
-最快是什么意思 -我不清楚
- What do you mean, the quickest? - I don't know, like,
比如有没有一些快速的办法
is there some way to accelerate the process?
有些学校提供了3+3的项目
Some schools offer a 3+3 program.
你可以在大学的最后一年
You can go to law school
去法学院
during your last year of college.
不不不她没在学校 她在上班
No, no, she's not in college. She has a job.
她只是
She just...
好吧 这个朋友就是我
Okay, it's me.
-你想做律师吗 -我也不知道
- You want to become a lawyer? - I don't know.
我就问问 我不喜欢被人看低
I'm just checking. I hate being talked down to.
好吧 首先 你会是个非常厉害的律师
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表