剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
难以置信 我们就是在这出生的
This is crazy. We were born here.
有时候这个国家让我很抓狂
Sometimes this country makes me so mad.
这要气死咱爸妈
This would kill Mom and Dad.
不过他们都已经死了
Except they're already dead.
-不好笑 -我一直都是那个坏妹妹
- Not funny. - I'm the bad sister.
这是杰和我小时候的照片
This is Jay and me when we were kids.
这里 看见没
Here. See?
美国出生
Born in the U.S.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
好 太好了 我去复印
Okay, perfect. I'm gonna make a copy.
一会就回
I'll be right back.
他们必须得放了他 对吗
They have to let him go now, right?
-是的 只要我们交了保释金 -什么
- Yeah, once we post bail. - What?
没事 我还以为
Nothing. For a second I thought
我给错了出生证明
I gave her the wrong certificate.
-错的... -不对 这份是我的
- The wrong... - Oh, no, this one's mine.
他们只差15分钟
They were born 15 minutes apart.
-所以你和杰是双胞胎 -是的
- So you and Jay are twins? - Yes.
在港湾医院出生的
Born at Harbor Hospital.
能给我看看吗
Can I see?
好了 我把复印件交到法庭去 再见
Okay, I'm gonna head to court with the copy. Bye.
怎么
What?
我觉得杰的出生证明可能是假的
I think Jay's might be a fake.
芝加哥地区移♥民♥法庭
美国公民及移♥民♥服务局
我不明白有什么问题
Uh, I don't understand what the problem is.
这是他妹妹的出生证明
This is his sister's certificate.
-上面写着"女性" 看见没 -看见了
- It reads "Female," See? - Yeah.
-这不是正常的吗 -是的
- Well, isn't that to be expected? - Yes.
但这个是杰的出生证明
But this is Jay's certificate.
-"男性" 对的 -没错
- Well, "Male," Okay. - Yeah.
他们把"F"和"E"涂白了
They whited out the "F" And the "E."
这是他妹妹的出生证明
It's his sister's birth certificate.
他们只是复印了一份然后改成了杰的信息
They just copied it and altered it to be Jay's.
-什么 -看见底下这个裂口了没
- What? - You see this rip here at the bottom?
是一样的
It's identical.
想说就说 糟糕
You can say it. Uh-oh.
第26街和加州大道刑事法♥院♥
我不是美国人
I'm not American?
不是
No.
你们也不是双胞胎
And you're not a twin.
你妹妹 布丽奇特 是在这出生的
Your sister, Brigitte, was born here,
但你是一年前在尼日利亚出生的
but you were born a year earlier, in Nigeria.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我叫什么名字
What's my name?
贾米尔·多帕西·迪佩西亚
Jamil Dokpesi Dipersia.
那是我叔叔的名字
That was my uncle's name.
你父母复♥制♥了一份你妹妹的出生证明
Your parents copied your sister's birth certificate.
这么说 我有麻烦了
So, I'm in trouble.
不 我们在想办法
Well, no, we're trying a few things.
天 难以置信
God, this is insane.
你父母希望你过上好日子
Your parents wanted you to have a good life.
所以才这么做的
That's why they did this.
我妹妹知道了吗
Did my sisters know?
不知道
No.
杰 现在关键是
So, the key here is, Jay,
不能让移♥民♥局抓你进去
to keep you out of the hands of ICE.
这也无补于事 对吗
It doesn't matter, does it?
他们可以遣返我回国
They can deport me.
我不是美国公民
I'm not an American citizen.
我们要把你留在库克县
We need to keep you here in Cook County.
只有这样我们才能对付他们
That's the only way we can fight them.
杰·迪佩西亚
Jay Dipersia?
什么事
What is it?
他要上庭了
He's needed in court.
-为什么 -不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我只是按命行事
I do what I'm told.
其实你根本在滥用职权
You actually do a hell of a lot more than what you're told.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
-勾结移♥民♥局 -得了吧
- Colluding with ICE. - Oh, come on.
你说得他们像是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥一样
You act like they're terrorists.
他们在执行法律
Th-They're obeying the law.
做自己的本职工作
They're doing their jobs.
而他是非法移♥民♥
And he's illegal.
你想改变国家法律吗
You want to change the law of the land?
那就竞选公职改变法律去
Then run for office and change it.
但别指责我遵纪守法 我们走
But don't blame me for following it. Let's go.
杰在那
There's Jay.
杰
Jay.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you okay? - I'm good.
-你们呢 -我们来了
- How about you two? - We're here.
所以我已经38岁了
Wow. So, I guess I'm 38.
天呐 你敢相信吗
My God, can you believe it?
你确实看着老一点
You do look older.
我们在尼日利亚有认识的人吗
Do we even know anyone from Nigeria?
我回家后给你寄妈妈的信
I'll send you Mom's letters from back home.
-我只想抱抱你 -等我出去后
- I just want to hug you. - After this,
在他们把我关回去之前 好吗
and before they place me back in holding, okay?
好 好
Okay. Okay.
358A 持有毒品
358-A. Drug possession.
又来了
Here we go again.
保释状态改变了吗
Has the status of bail changed?
你找到那十块钱了吗
Did you find the ten dollars?
没有 法官阁下 还在找
No, ma'am. Still struggling.
法官阁下 化验室对在迪佩西亚先生车中
Your Honor, the lab did an expedited test
发现的药品做了个加急测试
on the drugs found in Mr. Dipersia's car.
很好
That's amazing.
州检察院准备撤回此案
And the state is dropping the case.
法官阁下 这是个策略
Your Honor, that is a ploy.
是吗 释放你客户的策略吗
Really? A ploy to release your client?
对 顺便直接把他送入
Right. Straight into the arms
得到消息的移♥民♥局探员手中
of the conveniently warned ICE agents.
贝斯哈特先生 很高兴再次见到你
Mr. Basehart, good to see you back again.
很荣幸回来 法官阁下
Good to be back, Your Honor.
我们还确认了
We have also confirmed
俄普斯先生 迪佩西亚先生车中的乘客
that Mr. Epps, the passenger in Mr. Dipersia's car,
确实持有那些药物的处方
does in fact have a prescription for those pills.
所以 他已经被释放了
So, he has been released.
所以 你们要...
So, you are...
取消指控 当然 还有
Dropping the charges. And, of course,
很抱歉给您添麻烦了
we regret any mix-up.
既然案件不成立
Well, I can't pretend
我也不能装作有案可审了
that there's a case when there isn't one.
迪佩西亚先生
Mr. Dipersia,
你在我的法庭上
you will conduct yourself appropriately
要举止得体
in my courtroom.
如果你行为不当
If you do not conduct yourself with appropriate decorum,
那我不得不因你藐视法庭将你关起来
I will be forced to hold you in contempt.
闹起来
Act up.
你不能告诉我怎么做 法官
Um... you-you can't tell me what to do, Judge.
你说什么
What did you say?
-大点声 -我说
- Louder. - I-I said
我不认同这个法庭有指挥我做这做那的
I-I don't recognize the authority of this court
狗屁权力
to tell me shit!
我最后一次警告你
I'm giving you one last warning.
去你的法庭
Fuck this court!
我警官过你 先生
You have been warned, sir.
我将因你藐视法庭关押你
I am holding you in contempt.
把被告带回拘留室
Take the defendant back to the holding cell.
因此迪佩西亚先生将继续被关押在州拘留所
Mr. Dipersia is hereby remanded to state custody.
下一个
Next.
我们在这支持你
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表