剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
Yeah.
克雷格
Look, Craig,
你以前的律师怎样了
what happened to your old lawyer?
谁 加布吗
Who, Gabe?
你们想用加布
You want to use Gabe?
我们要一个不介意
We need someone who wouldn't mind
只复述我们所讲的人
just repeating what we tell him.
而且不在意某些...
And who wouldn't worry about some of the...
职业道德的人
ethical issues.
加布可以做
Well, that's Gabe, yeah.
好了 什么事
Okay, what?
克雷格·萨瓦多有些朋友
Craig Savador has some friends
想在他的上诉案中助一臂之力
who want to help with his upcoming appeal.
他是被栽赃的
He was set up.
逮捕他的警♥察♥把枪栽赃到他身上
A gun was planted on him by the arresting officer,
导致他"意图散布兜售毒品"的罪
which turned an "Intent to distribute"
被加重到15年刑期
into 15 years.
很遗憾的是我们不能代理克雷格...
Now, we, unfortunately, can't represent Craig...
你们想吃点什么吗
You guys want something to eat?
-不用了 谢谢 -不用
- No, thank you. - No.
你呢 我冰箱里有炒饭剩下来
You? I got some fried rice in the refrigerator.
放微波炉里热几分钟就好了
Only take a minute to heat up in the microwave.
不用了 谢谢
No, we're good. Thanks.
我觉得隔夜的炒饭更好吃
I think fried rice tastes even better the second day.
科瓦奇先生 我们需要你去当辩护的门面人
Uh, Mr. Kovac, we need you to act as a front for the defense.
我们一两年前在一个案子里
We were on the opposite sides of a suit
做过对手 对吧
a year or two ago, weren't we?
-我觉得不是 -我觉得是
- I don't think so. - Oh, I think so.
你俩看着很眼熟
You two look very familiar.
你们律所对我态度不是很好
Your firm wasn't very nice to me.
说实话 你们特别尖酸刻薄
Matter of fact, they were downright mean.
但我这人不记仇
But I don't hold many grudges.
克雷格的这些朋友
These, uh, friends of Craig's,
他们有钱付上诉的律师费吗
they have enough money to pay for the appeal?
按你的计时工资算
Your hourly rate.
保底18小时
Guaranteed 18 hours.
而且如果要起诉芝加哥警局的话
And I want first dibs on any lawsuits
我要优先代理权
against the Chicago PD.
这要由克雷格来决定
That's up to Craig.
好吧 我接
All right. I'll do it.
但我不是为了钱
But I'm not doing it for the money.
不是为了克雷格
And I'm not doing it for Craig.
不是为了荣誉
And I'm not doing it for the glory.
也不是因为这是正确的事
And I'm not doing it because it's the right thing to do.
更不是为了...
And I'm not doing it...
我们得走了
Actually, we have to go.
我做这个不是因为我相信
And I'm not doing it because I believe
芝加哥警局行为不当 做了错事
the Chicago PD did something wrong and misbehaved.
都不是 也不是因为...
No. And I'm not doing it bec...
你还要说多少句
How many more of these are there?
最后一句了
This is the last one.
也不是为了法律
And I'm not doing it for the law.
我做这事是为了一个原因
I'm doing it for one reason
唯一的原因
and one reason only.
爱
Love.
好吧
Okay.
对你的爱
Love for you.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
没错 我也不认识你
Yes, and I don't know you.
但你走进来的一瞬间
But the minute you walked in,
就像是鸟儿飞进了房♥间
it was like a little bird came into the room.
好了 明天上庭 一点半
Okay. Tomorrow in court. 1:30.
你跟着我们给你的稿子来帮克雷格上诉
You'll be arguing Craig's appeal from a script we'll give you.
穿件西装
Wear a suit.
再见
Bye.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没怎么 我刚在楼上办事
Nothing. No, I was just, uh, upstairs on another thing.
想着来看看你 玛娅
Thought I'd drop by. Maia.
科林 我...
Colin. Uh, I will...
我去写那个人的那份稿子
I will put together that thing for the guy.
谢谢
Thanks.
你为什么会在楼上
Uh, why were you upstairs?
没什么重要的
Uh, uh, n-nothing important.
只是竞选那边出了点事
Just, uh, something came up on the campaign front,
我有点需要你帮个大忙
and I kind of, sort of need you to do me a massive favor.
我似乎每隔三天就得帮一个大忙啊
I seem to be doing a massive favor every three days.
这是最后一个了 我保证
This is the last one, I promise.
你不是到楼上开会的 对吧
You didn't have a meeting upstairs, did you?
-不是 -所以诚非上策吗
- No. - So honesty is not our best policy these days?
有过是上策的时候吗
Was it ever?
我不想在电♥话♥里谈这个
I didn't want to discuss over the phone,
我约好了要和两位
but I am supposed to be meeting
民♥主♥党政♥治♥掮客见面
with the two Democratic power brokers
他们会决定
that will decide whether or not
我能否在第一区接任邦斯戴尔
I replace Barnsdale in the first.
他们也想见见你
And they would like to meet you, too.
还有见下孩子
Or three, as it were.
我们准备好了 索科洛夫女士
We're ready for you, Ms. Sokolov.
谢谢你回来 多米妮卡
Thank you for returning, Dominika.
当然
Of course.
所以...
So...
我们有几个问题
We have a few questions.
-你们会帮我吗 -我们想帮
- You will help me? - We want to.
但需要你先回答几个问题
But it would help to, um, get a few answers.
你什么时候搬到这儿的
When did you move here first?
去年
Last year.
你的脸书页面写的是2016年
Your Facebook page said you moved here in 2016.
你们查了我的脸书页面
You looked at my Facebook page?
对 这有问题吗
Yes. Is there a problem with that?
我不知道 有吗
I don't know. Is there?
我们只是想弄清楚 索科洛夫女士
We just want to be clear, Ms. Sokolov.
你是去年还是前年搬来的
Did you move here last year or the year before?
两种说法都没错
Both are true.
我2016年搬去了洛杉矶
I moved to Los Angeles in 2016;
2017年搬来芝加哥
Chicago, 2017.
你是怎么认识唐纳德·特朗普的
And how did you meet donald Trump?
环球小姐大赛里认识的一个朋友介绍的
Through a friend at Miss Universe.
-赛后聚会上的事 -那人是谁
- At the after-party. - And who was this?
罗谢尔 海地小姐
Rachelle. Miss Haiti.
她也和特朗普先生一起在套房♥里吗
And was she the one who was in the suite with Mr. Trump?
不 那是欧尔佳
No. No, that was Olga.
欧尔佳谁
Olga who?
我不能说
I cannot say.
她不想搅和进来
She wants to be uninvolved.
我们查了一下你的背景 多米妮卡
So, we looked into your background, Dominika,
发现了几个问题
and there are a few problems.
在2013年
In 2013,
在环球小姐大赛的选拔过程中
during the time of the Miss Universe contest,
你在新西伯利亚生活和工作
you were living and working in Novosibirsk,
那座城市距离莫斯科2700公里
a city 1,700 miles from Moscow.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
我们自己会做调查
Well, we did our own research.
所以 你怎么可能一边出现在
So, how could you be at the Moscow Ritz
莫斯科丽思酒店 一边又在
at the exact moment you were working as
2700公里外的城市里
a hotel charwoman
做酒店女佣的工作呢
in a city 1,700 miles away?
怎么了
Is there something wrong?
你们要是不想帮我就直说
You should have just said you do not wish to help me.
省得浪费时间
It would have been faster.
跟着她 跟着她
Follow her. Follow her.
躲过一劫
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表