剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
-我能做得到 -现在请你走九步
- I can do that. - Now, I need you to take nine steps.
-好的 -脚跟顶着脚尖走成一条直线
- All right. - Heel to toe in a straight line.
不是因为你是黑人 卢卡
You know, it's not because you're black, Lucca.
我喜欢你
I liked you.
他有好多女朋友都是
So many of his girlfriends have big tits,
胸大无脑
and they have nothing to say.
女士 你肯定是喝醉了
Ma'am, ma'am. You're clearly inebriated.
我们需要你把双手放到背后
We'll need you to place your hands behind your back.
拜托 我就喝了一杯迈泰鸡尾酒
Oh, come on, I've had one mai tai.
弗朗西斯卡 我认为这个时候
Francesca, I don't think it's a-a good idea
从法律层面上讲 不适合多说什么了
to say anything more, for the moment, legally.
-你真可爱 -好了
- You are so adorable. - Okay.
请把手放到车上 夫人
Okay, hands on the vehicle, please, ma'am.
哪辆
Which one?
这边这辆
This one, right over here.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
我就喝了一杯迈泰鸡尾酒
I've had one mai tai.
能给我来杯迈泰鸡尾酒吗
Might I have a mai tai?
我知道迈泰鸡尾酒是什么 夫人
I know what a mai tai is, ma'am.
-请把手放到车上 -我打赌你知道
- Please, hands on the car. - I bet you do.
卢卡·奎因来电
你要干什么
What are you doing?
抱歉 这个来电我必须接
Sorry, it's just a-a ringtone I have to get.
科林
Yeah, Colin?
抱歉这么晚打电♥话♥
I'm sorry for calling so late.
没事 怎么了
It's all good. W-What's up?
我为了和解协议跟几个警♥察♥
Uh, actually, I'm on a consent decree ride-along
在湖景区这边执勤
with some cops in Lake View, and...
谁呀
Who is that?
-你母亲被捕了 -她就不能过会再打吗
- Your mother is being arrested. - Can't she call you back?
抱歉 什么情况
Uh... sorry, what was that?
你母亲被捕了
Your mother is being arrested.
她...她怎么了
She... she what?
你母亲 弗朗西斯卡
Your mother? Francesca?
因为酒驾被捕了
She's being taken in for a DUI.
怎么...等下
How... W-Wait.
你怎么在那
W-What are you doing there?
-等下 别闹 -我等着呢
- H-Hold on, stop. - I am holding on.
你知道应该谁来开车吗
You know who should drive?
-你有点忙 -可不是我
- You're a little busy. - Not me.
我还是等知道
Let me, uh, call you back
她被带到哪个警♥察♥局之后再给你打电♥话♥
when I find out what station's she been taken to.
不 我不忙
No, no, no. I'm not. It-- hey...
业务聊完了吗
So, are you done with your business?
跟其它人一样 我起初也不愿相信
Like everyone else, I didn't want to believe it at first.
谁会信呢 那可是基普·邓宁
I mean, who'd want to? It's Kip Dunning.
他应该是好人那堆里的
He was supposed to be one of the good ones.
他就是个好人
He is one of the good ones.
普雷斯顿先生
Mr. Preston, please.
请让尼沃拉女士说完
Let Ms. Nivola continue.
谢谢 叫我内奥米就行
Thank you. You can call me Naomi.
我支持我的信息来源
Look, I stand by my sources.
不知道再说什么好
I don't know what else to say.
这个故事你处理多久了
And how long you been working on this story?
两个月
Two months.
你是怎么跟这两个女人接触的
And how'd you approach these two women?
没有 我在"我也是"里看到了她们的故事
I didn't. I saw their stories on #MeToo.
我给她们写了信 问她们是否愿意评论
I wrote them, and asked if they would be willing to comment.
她们先是犹豫了 但还是同意一起吃午饭
They were hesitant, but they agreed to have lunch.
所以你是用"我也是"来钓故事
So you were trolling #MeToo for stories.
-普雷斯顿先生 拜托 -这是合理问题
- Mr. Preston, come on. - It's a fair question.
-让她回答 -不
- Let her answer. - No.
我用自己的账号♥在"我也是"上发表文章
I was writing my own account on #MeToo,
我就是这样看到她们的故事的
and that's how I saw their stories.
你自己的账户 所以你跟进这个故事
Your own account? So you're pursuing this story
是为了复仇吗
as a vendetta?
我不觉得哪里好笑 你呢
You know, I-I don't find this funny, ma'am, do you?
毁了一个男人的人生
The destruction of a man's life?
我认为不好笑 我是觉得你的问题好笑
No, I don't find that funny, I find your question funny.
确实 和八成的女人一样
Sure, I've been sexually harassed
我也在工作中遭到过性骚扰
at work, as have 80% of women.
我写过一篇故事 关于接了一杯水
I wrote a story about taking a glass of water
然后倒在骚扰我的人的裤子前侧
and pouring it down the front of my harasser's pants.
我认为我的故事跟我这里
So I don't think my story has any connection
写的强♥奸♥和性侵犯没有什么关联
to the rapes and sexual assaults mentioned in my piece.
有没有可能这两个受害者有什么政♥治♥偏见
Is there any chance that the two victims have a political bias?
-你是问她们是奥基夫安排的人吗 -是的
- You mean, are they O'Keefe plants? - Yes.
我查过她们的背景 没问题
I checked their backgrounds, and they held up.
这不是重点
And not that it matters,
但这两位女性在2016年都没有投票
but both women did not vote in 2016.
其中一位是伯尼的支持者
And one was a Bernie supporter.
她可能很气基普支持希拉里
Who might be angry at Kip's support for Hillary.
当然
Mm, sure.
你怎么不自己问问她们
But why don't you ask them?
你怎么不去查一下我的消息来源
Why don't you check my sources?
我们在查
Uh, we are.
那就好
Good.
你是杰吗
Are you Jay?
是的 贝丝·莱戈德吗
Yes. Beth Lygard?
对 稍等
Yeah. Hang on.
我现在把你的照片发给我朋友
I'm e-mailing this photo to a friend of mine.
所以如果你图谋不轨
Just so you know, if you try anything,
就有证据显示你来过我这
there's a record you were here.
我还是可以去咖啡厅谈的
I'm still happy to go to a coffee shop.
有很多通宵营业的餐厅可以选择
I mean, there are all-night diners we can go to.
我不喜欢人多的地方
Oh, I don't like crowds.
发电邮了
E-mailing now.
"迪佩西亚"怎么拼来着
How do you spell "Dipersia"?
要我去关火吗
Do you want me to get that?
不了 我喜欢这个声音
No, I like the sound.
但他不喜欢
He doesn't.
你从内奥米那没得到你想要的信息吗
Didn't you get what you need from Naomi?
《再见 美国》
我把所有事都告诉她了
I-I told Naomi the whole story.
我只是想看看她是不是都理解正确了
I'm just checking to make sure she got it right.
我不想谈论这件事
I don't like to talk about it.
不是针对你
No offense.
自从那之后我就出了些状况
I've had some issues since,
也不是很严重
you know, nothing major.
疑神疑鬼的
Paranoia.
现在我整晚都会把电视开着
Now I keep the TV on all night.
灯光让我安心
The light is comforting.
-明星八卦吗 -一直放着
- Celebrity news? - Always.
我喜欢看大明星曝光
I like when they expose the big stars.
我第一份工作就是为名人消息网工作
I started out working for TMZ.
真的假的
You're kidding.
真的 劳伦斯.米歇尔
No. I did the scoop
和保姆的独家消息就是我做的
on Lawrence Mitchell and the babysitter.
真的吗
Seriously?
那你还可以写一篇
Well, you can do a story on-on how
他们如何封我口的文章
they're trying to shut me up.
到处都有基普·邓宁的调查员
Kip Dunning has investigators everywhere.
就像黑立方情报机构一样 知道吗
They're like Black Cube, you know?
犹太人
Jews.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们有哪做得不对
So, what'd we do wrong?
什么
Excuse me?
你用手♥机♥录了像
Well, you had your iPhone out,
而且刚才在写东西 怎么了
and you were writing us up. What was it?
我只是没想通
Oh, I was just wondering what the basis
你们找雷蒙德问话的依据
for questioning Raymond was.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表