剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
不算正式分手
I mean, not really a break-up.
只是不再回我短♥信♥
Just stopped returning my texts.
为什么
Why?
她更享受约会的过程
Well, she liked the idea of dating
不想建立感情
more than the follow-through.
什么意思
Uh, what does that mean?
她喜欢我为她选红酒
She liked me choosing the wine
为她付晚餐钱
and paying for dinner.
那些浪漫有趣的东西
The romantic comedy stuff.
调情...
Flirting and...
但不做♥爱♥
But not the sex.
是
Right.
她把你引得欲♥火♥焚身
She'd kind of take you to the brink
然后把你冷在一边
and then freeze you out.
不知道是基♥督♥教的关系还是什么
I didn't know if it was a Christian thing or what.
你是说不做♥爱♥这件事吗
What? Not having sex?
对
Right.
然后她会在脸书上说
And then she wrote about me on Facebook
是我跟她分手的
and said I broke up with her.
只是被甩的人在胡说八道
It's just bullshit gossip from a dumped guy.
-就这些 -是
- And this is it? - Yeah.
如果需要 我可以继续找找
I can keep calling other guys if you want,
但我觉得找不到她的把柄
but I don't think we're gonna find anything on her.
她其实挺正常的
She just seems normal.
不用了
That's okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么想法
What do you think?
我们树敌不多 跟客户关系不错
I don't think we made that many enemies among our clients.
就是那么厉害
We're just that good.
但...
But...?
你还记得他吗
Do you remember him?
保罗·约翰逊 不记得
Paul Johnson? No.
-谁啊 -去年
- Who’s...? - Last year.
耶利米牧师
Pastor Jeremiah?
他当时在中途之家
He was in his halfway house.
他想赶我走的唯一理由
The only reason he's trying to kick me out
就是因为我结束了这段关系
is because I ended it--
因为我不想给一个70岁的老头吹♥箫♥
because I don't want a 70-year-old dick in my mouth.
闭嘴
Shut up.
-他很混♥蛋♥ -没错
- He was an asshole. - Yep.
控告耶利米 说他猥亵他
Sued Jeremiah, said he molested him.
那咱们是通知警♥察♥还是自己做主
So, do we take this to the police or go on our own?
这是个问题
Well, that is the question.
为什么决定来
Why do you want to do this?
不知道
I don't know.
看上去很美
It looked beautiful.
你想学什么
What do you want to learn?
一切
Everything.
你做什么的
What is your job?
律师
I'm a lawyer.
好
Okay.
你的任务是放倒老师
You are going to throw sensei.
不可能
No, I'm not.
他会拿刀攻击你
He's going to come at you with a knife.
你要放倒他
Then you're going to throw him.
不应该先礼后兵吗
Shouldn't we talk about being at peace first?
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Let's do this.
抱歉
Sorry.
下雨了吗
Is it raining?
没 我洗了个澡
No, I, uh, took a shower.
威士忌 不加冰
Whiskey, neat.
你还好吗
How you doing?
不错
I am great.
你合伙人的事 我很遗憾
Sorry about your partner.
合伙人和伴侣一词多义
什么伴儿
My partner?
被枪击
Getting shot.
对 其实他没事
Right. Uh, no, actually, he's fine.
他几天后就出院了
He's getting out in a few days.
找到凶手了吗
Have they found who did it?
没 但他们会的
No, but they will.
我有信心
I have faith.
那么...
So...?
那么...
So, um...
你想离婚
you want a divorce.
什么
What?
你的会计主动联♥系♥我的会计
Your accountant called my accountant.
看来现在这事都这么办
I guess that's how it's done these days.
他说我想离婚吗
He said I want a divorce?
是的 我想为了避税
Yes. I guess it makes sense for tax purposes
今年离婚更好
to divorce this year.
那话是回应你去年的问题
That was based on your question last year.
罗伊想知道我们的现状
Roy wants to know our status.
罗伊 会计罗伊
Oh, Roy. Accountant Roy?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Oh, okay.
都走到这一步了
Well, so here we are.
准备谈现状
Ready to talk status.
你想怎样
What do you want?
库尔特
Kurt.
我们一年中见面时间只有30天
We see each other, what, 30 days out of the year?
没错 你我都要工作
Yeah, we're both working.
我知道 但这样不算真正的婚姻
I know, but that doesn't make for a marriage,
如果你要离婚 我没意见
so if you want a divorce, I'm fine.
这跟你朋友有关系吗
Is this about your friend?
-我朋友 -是
- My friend? - Yes.
你是说塔利
Oh, you're talking about Tully.
-那是他的名字吗 -是
- Is that his name? - Yes.
好 那我是在问塔利的事
Sure, then it's about Tully.
不
No. No.
关键在于你想要什么
It's about what you want.
戴安
Diane, uh...
我过去一年一直在尝试
I've been, I've been trying the past year
去...补偿你
to... to make things up to you,
为...
to...
我是个在服缓刑的犯人
I've been a prisoner on probation.
我累了
I'm tired.
库尔特 你刚说的话是两年以来最多的了
Kurt, that's the most you've talked about it in two years.
我不会侃侃而谈
I'm not a big talker.
我知道
Uh, I know.
但我需要你改变
But I need you to be.
我需要你告诉我...
I need you to tell me...
你想要什么
what it is you want.
如果是离婚
And if it is a divorce,
我能理解 如果不是...
then I understand, and if it's not...
-我一直在表明♥心♥迹 -不 你只是说
- I’ve been telling you. - No, you've been telling me
我们应该一起过周末
that we should spend the weekend together,
说我应该你小屋找你
that I should come to your cabin.
还有我们应该同居
And we should move in together.
做室友
As roommates.
我太老了不适合室友关系
I'm too old to be a roommate,
如果要离婚 那就...
so if we're divorcing, well, let's just...
那就离吧
let's just do that.
去年有太多时间我都在随波逐流
I've spent too much of the last year just drifting,
让身边的事顺其自然
letting events happen to me.
我不打算这么做了
And I'm not gonna do that anymore.
好
Okay.
我明天打给你
I'll call you tomorrow.
为什么
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表