剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
未接电♥话♥
戴安·洛哈特
"合谋会使你被判处终身监禁"
"Conspiracy carries a life sentence.
如果你需要我的帮助 在你办公室的窗前
"If you want my help, leave a flower pot
摆上一盆花 我就会和你
"In your office window and I'll meet you
"在你的停车位见面"
at your parking space."
你不知道这是谁给你的吗
You don't know who gave you this?
不知道
No.
是什么的合谋
Conspiracy to what?
我不知道
I don't know.
这有点匪夷所思
This is sort of crazy.
这像是有人故意让你疑神疑鬼
It's-it's like someone's trying to make you paranoid.
这人一定可以看见我的窗户
It has to be somebody who can see my window.
如果这不是恶作剧的话
Well, if it's not a prank.
我们这么高不可能从街道看到我们
We're too high up for anybody to see us from the street.
你有注意到那扇窗户里的两个人吗
Have you ever noticed two people in the window there,
靠边的两扇窗
the two windows at the end?
他们戴着特朗普面具
They wear Trump masks.
什么
What?
他们戴着特朗普的面具跳舞 做♥爱♥
They dance, and h-have sex wearing Trump masks.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不 我觉得那是家保险公♥司♥
No. I think that's an insurance firm.
戴安·洛哈特
Diane Lockhart.
你能再说一遍吗
Can you, um, can you ask me that again?
好的 我们在想
Yes, we were wondering
你一小时左右能过来一趟吗
if you can drop by here in an hour or so.
我们还有一个问题
We have just one more question.
好的 你不能在电♥话♥里问吗
Um, sure. Can you ask me on the phone?
不好意思 还是见面比较好
Unfortunately, it's probably better in person.
你抽空来就行
We can arrange it at your convenience.
我作为律师和你一起去
I'll go as your lawyer.
好的 你们定个时间吧
Um, sure. When do you want me?
非常感谢你能过来 戴安
Thank you so much for coming in, Diane.
没问题 欢迎
Certainly. You're welcome.
这位是莉兹·雷迪克 我的律师
This is Liz Reddick, my lawyer.
你不需要律师
You don't need a lawyer.
我们不想弄得上庭抗辩似的
This isn't meant to be adversarial.
好的 那我们应该很快能完事
Good. Then we should be fast.
我们其实只有一个问题 戴安
We really only have one question for you, Diane.
是在我们做背景调查的时候发现的
It's something that came up during our background check.
那个在你公♥寓♥过夜的朋友 塔利·纳尔逊
This friend who stayed in your apartment, Tully Nelson?
我们发现他威胁过总统
We've discovered he's made threats against the president.
什么威胁
Uh, what threats?
他威胁过总统生命安全
He's threatened the president's life.
我们知道你和这一切没有关系 戴安
We know you didn't have anything to do with that, Diane,
但是我们想给你个机会坦白你所知道的
but we wanted to give you a chance to give us your take.
抱歉 我插一句
Uh, excuse me, uh, let me just interrupt for a sec.
这是对库尔特·麦克维的背景调查
Is this a background check of Kurt McVeigh,
还是对戴安·洛哈特的
or Diane Lockhart?
麦克维先生的妻子
Mr. McVeigh's wife
和威胁过总统的男人睡过
slept with a man who threatened the president,
然后她邀请那个男人
she then invited that man back to her apartment,
去她和她丈夫共有的公♥寓♥
the apartment she shares with her husband.
这影响到麦克维先生的背景调查
That impacts Mr. McVeigh's background check.
我很高兴这不是上庭抗辩
Well, I'm glad this isn't adversarial.
你们从哪里得到的这些消息
Where are you getting your information?
那行 你们可以把你们的问题写下来
Okay, well, you can submit your questions in writing
我们到时候看下 非常感谢
and we will take a look at them. Thank you so very much.
这是传票 洛哈特女士
This is a subpoena, Ms. Lockhart.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我们需要你今天到大陪审团听审会上作证
We'll need you to testify at a grand jury hearing today
指控塔利·纳尔逊
against Tully Nelson.
只是背景调查 是吗
Just a background check, huh?
现在我们知道是合谋什么了
We now know conspiracy to what.
刺杀行动
Assassination.
要判终身监禁
That carries a life sentence.
别在这里说这个
Let's not talk here.
我们现在有机会去制止这些杀戮
We have an opportunity here to stop these killings.
关键是巧妙应对
The key is to be smart.
我有个提议
I have a proposal.
能让我先说吗
Can I just say first,
我觉得我们反应过度了
I think we're overreacting.
每年因杀人蜂丧命的人
There are more people killed by killer bees each year
比被枪杀的人要多
than by gunfire.
什么
What? What?
我知道 我也很诧异
I know. I was surprised, too.
一则环球新闻研究证明只有3000人
A Global News study showed that only 3,000 people
被枪杀...
were killed by gunfire...
这不是真的 这不是真的
Now, that is not true. That is not true.
想到你在网上看到有多少东西是假的
It's scary how many of these things you see on the Internet
就觉得很可怕
that are faked.
撞了律师肇事逃逸的事也一样
You know, even, uh, the lawyer hit-and-run.
-视频是工作室合成的 -不是的
- That was done in a studio. - No, it wasn't.
罗杰·希尔是被车撞死的
Roger Hill was killed by a car.
我能插个话吗
Yeah, can I just say something here?
枪♥支♥并不是答案
Guns are not the answer.
去年
I mean, last year,
我们为春季音乐剧排演《飞燕金枪》时
we did Annie Get Your Gun for the Spring Musical
把所有与提到枪的地方换成了小狗
and we replaced any reference to gun with puppies.
效果也挺不错的 可能甚至还要好些
And it worked just as well, maybe even better.
两次安可
Two curtain calls.
我只是觉得不需要枪也能上演好戏
I just don't think you need guns to have drama.
我同意
I agree.
过去半年 三名律师遭遇枪击
Last six months, three lawyers shot by gunfire.
这些枪之前全都涉过案
All those guns have been used in previous crimes.
这些枪本可以被
All those guns would've been subject
非法枪♥支♥回购项目回收
to an illegal gun buyback program.
我建议我们用这一千万
My proposal, we use the $10 million
买♥♥回非法枪♥支♥
to buy back illegal guns.
我们要付钱给罪犯吗
So we pay the criminals?
不 我们买♥♥回非法枪♥支♥
No. We buy back the illegal guns.
为什么不用这笔钱策划一场大型的广♥告♥宣传
Why don't we use the money for a great ad campaign?
比如"我爱律师"
"I heart lawyers," you know?
-之类的 -这个有意思
- Something like that. - That's fun.
广♥告♥牌上印着巨大的
With big, smiling photos of lawyers
律师笑脸和朗朗上口的广♥告♥词
on billboards and a jingle.
我爱律师
Ooh, uh...? I love lawyers?
我爱律师
I love lawyers
他们是...怎么押韵来着
They are... ? Uh, what rhymes with that?
休息室 雇主
Um... Foyers. Employers!
*我爱律师*
*I love lawyers*
*他们是雇主*
*They're employers*
*不单纯是破坏者*
*Not just destroyers*
*他们爱大家*
*They love everyone.*
我喜欢这个 这没有回购那么消极
See, see, I like that. It's not negative like a buyback.
的确 这个好些 真♥相♥ 自♥由♥...
No, it's not. It's better. Truth, liberty...
这些小丑要否决我们
These clowns are gonna outvote us.
我们得说服他
We need to get to him.
我们律师协会见
I'll meet you at the bar association.
-挺好的 -很有趣 对吗
- That's good. - That's fun, right?
好吧 十分钟后见
Okay, good. I'll see you in ten.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
-谢谢 -谁
- Thanks. - Who was that?
-我妈 她在路上了 -你妈妈
- My mom. She's on her way. - Your mom.
-她要来 -是的
- Aw, she's here. - Yes.
进城来帮忙 荣幸之至
In town to help. Glory be.
有人能把这该死的音乐关了吗
Can someone turn off that fucking music?!
等不及要见她了 我们会有好多话要说
I can't wait to meet her. We'll have so much to talk about.
天呐
Aah! God!
好吧 呼吸 深呼吸
Okay. Breathe. Just breathe.
你可以的 想点别的
You can do this. Think of something else.
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表